• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

simple ? but long re ak mags on the market

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
just got a new AK. have owned many. very much prefer 20r mags in an AK. would like to get some metal ones to go with my pmags. orignal hungarian 20s are impossible to find and way overpriced and often rode hard. KCI makes 20r metal. their rep is not so good but i read somewhere(?) that there is "gen 2" version out. also read the the 20r being shorter (?) have fewer issues than the 30s. anybody have any info on this?

Don’t like KCI for much but range mags for Glock with Glock springs and followers. Their reputation for less than serviceable is well earned .
move had very very good luck with Eastern Europe mags and have been served well with with the US mad Palm mags. Also have a few of the rare Chicom star mags and they have been 100%

thanks. i just want some cheap disposable range mags. might go tapco for that purpose. pmags & e.block for real.

Last edited: