• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide PVC Patches "Global Design" Available Now !

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The Sniper's Hide Global PVC Patch is now available !

999884_10151734699182953_260356364_n.jpg

3" PVC Patch with Velcro Looping on the Back

In the SH Store for $9 plus $1 S&H

1008283_10151734806662953_2135139261_o.jpg

We currently have a bunch available with more coming ...

New Patches added...

Apparently the patch company made a mistake with our original order so they shipped me out a replacement order changing the patch color from the Green to the Brown so now we have both available.

Here is the new patch

1005969_10151771888447953_2105156887_n.jpg

This patch is the same, 3" PVC just includes more brown in the mix.

Because of this mistake on their part and the double order which arrived I am dropping the price of the patches to $7 ... available in the Store.

Just placed my order. Thanks for what I'm sure was the huge PITA it took to get these ready and deliverable.
    Any chance/interest in maybe doing some stickers/decals like the patches? I don't generally stick a bunch of "cool guy" stuff on my kit, but I'd be proud to have a SH decal on my rifle cases etc. Hell, I'd probably slap one on the front of my hooch as well.

Thanks again,
    Nelson

Wanted to order but impossible outside USA...

I forgot to ask about this when I posted earlier. Is there any chance of "updating" the order portal to recognize APO/FPO addresses? I ended up ordering less than I was planning just to make sure the order arrived at the improvised address I needed to use.

Thanks again.
    N

And impossible to use a credit card that not match with the address used...

Update on APO addresses: in the absence of "AE" in the state field, I used New York and my T-shirt was delivered today with no issue. So, other APO users, the system seems to work if you use NY in place of AE.

Orders outside the US have to go through Pay Pal on an individual basis, the reason orders cannot be made where the addresses don't match is security.

The system is pretty basic, but we have been shipping overseas with no issue. ( other than typical customs / USPS overseas delays)