• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear... Some of you guys could have the hottest girl in the world try to bang you, and would still ask her "why do you want to screw me?"....

All the info you seek is in this thread... They are not here. They are awaiting shipment. No solid ETA, but should be soon.

Some of you need to go to Mr. Miyagi's house and wax cars... </div></div>

I'm seriously happy you posted this
laugh.gif

There is does that will still ask the hot girl "WHY ?!?!?" hahahaha

I didnt want to be the one to say this
smile.gif

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear... Some of you guys could have the hottest girl in the world try to bang you, and would still ask her "why do you want to screw me?"....

All the info you seek is in this thread... They are not here. They are awaiting shipment. No solid ETA, but should be soon.

Should I be sorry that I didn't read nine pages of posts before spending $1,015 with SWFA? Discount or not, scopes have tremendous markup and SWFA is making a lot of money on this deal. The least that could be done is post an update or details in the original post, since it's obvious not many people want to read through off-topic posts just to get a shipping estimate.

So they did not ship on the 30th like they were saying? I'll read back a few pages, I may have missed this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Das Capitolin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear... Some of you guys could have the hottest girl in the world try to bang you, and would still ask her "why do you want to screw me?"....

Should I be sorry that I didn't read nine pages of posts before spending $1,015 with SWFA? Discount or not, scopes have tremendous markup and SWFA is making a lot of money on this deal. The least that could be done is post an update or details in the original post, since it's obvious not many people want to read through off-topic posts just to get a shipping estimate. </div></div>

Well, I bought two, and here I sit patiently waiting... They'll get here when they get here. If they said they were slated to ship from Japan on the 31st, then I'm sure they'll be here pretty soon....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear... Some of you guys could have the hottest girl in the world try to bang you, and would still ask her "why do you want to screw me?"....

So they did not ship on the 30th like they were saying? I'll read back a few pages, I may have missed this. </div></div>

International shipping my friend...if it shipped on the 30th, it will take time to get here.

Common international shipping delays:
overnight air-freight...1-3 days or more pending open flights
std. air-freight...1-5 days even up to a week or more pending flights
bulk containers on container ship...2-4 weeks
containers on ro-ro...average around 30+ days from the US to Brazil. So, Japan would probably take longer.

Any of these methods will take more time depending on ship/plane schedules, weight limits, delays, other drop offs/pickups, and weather delays...

Also, customs time doesn't start till it gets here to our docks and they screw around for any where from a day to months.

Reading some of the posts in this thread, the saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" comes to mind...

Sure $1000 is a LOT of money to spend, but its kind of unbelievable folks would receive a 33%/$500 discount for little more effort than a couple clicks on Facebook, with their credit cards not charged until the scope ships, and *still* whine and complain about SWFA's margins and availability and communication despite all those concerns being addressed up thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Das Capitolin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since it's obvious not many people want to read through off-topic posts just to get a shipping estimate. </div></div>

Well that is plain out laziness. So ask a dumb question and get a smart ass answer back as you deserve. No one here is your maid or mother if you know the answer is here (as you seem to per your post) search through and find it.

PS- Be glad to get this deal with your 20 posts and only being a posting member for less then 3 weeks. There are many people that have been contributing members for years (not myself)that haven't seen a deal like this.

To help others, I'm reposting this information from the OP:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(05/17) Scopes won't be here until sometime in June</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(05/18) They are scheduled to be on an airplane heading this way May 30th. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(05/27) As of right now we have enough coming to cover all the orders that have been placed. </div></div>

I spoke with someone over at SWFA this morning and from what he told me, if you ordered before last Friday (the 27th) then you are good to go, and that it was looking like Friday orders might have been the last of the 1st shipment.

He did state that nothing was certain just yet, but that he had just had this conversation with his boss.

Really glad I ordered mine back on the 26th
smile.gif

well, I just ordered mine. I can state definitely that I am not on the "first round". Oh well, just happy to get a great scope for a great price (well, at least at some point, right?) I have never been so thrilled to drop 1,000.00! I even ordered a couple of those cool little Super Sniper Chicken Decals! My car's gonna' be the coolest rig in the lot when I stick those suckers on it! Seriously, thanks for the opportunity. I have never even looked through any brand scope of this magnitude. This is my Schmidt and my Bender!

Your scope is not in, quit asking when and wait.. are you 5yrs old and have to pee?

When your credit card is charged for the scope and it arrives on your door step, then you will know you have it. Christ almighty!

Anyone know what battery this scope takes forgot to ask them when I called with questions.

Well said JRose!!!
I ship containers (of truck parts) by slow boat back and forth over the pond frequently; occasionally by air. When a customer asks when a new product will be in, we give them an extra month of padding in an attempt to avoid aggrevation.

I'm sure SWFA is having a blast with all the questions.

It is always amazing what questions customers come up with.

Just think if they would have shipped them over by container they would have been 3 weeks later and maybe cost a bit less. Then there is also more risk from corrosion problems when you float them over.

<span style="font-weight: bold">
These fellas work real cheap but takes a looonnnngggg time to get here.</span>
slowboat.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well said JRose!!!
I ship containers (of truck parts) by slow boat back and forth over the pond frequently; occasionally by air. When a customer asks when a new product will be in, we give them an extra month of padding in an attempt to avoid aggrevation.

I'm sure SWFA is having a blast with all the questions.

It is always amazing what questions customers come up with.

Just think if they would have shipped them over by container they would have been 3 weeks later and maybe cost a bit less. Then there is also more risk from corrosion problems when you float them over.

<span style="font-weight: bold">
These fellas work real cheap but takes a looonnnngggg time to get here.</span>
slowboat.gif

</div></div>

What ever it takes to geter' done naw mean...........
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a 2032. Its what most scopes use. </div></div>

Thanks I figured but forgot to ask. At least I know in a pinch if I have to I can steal from the garage door opener again when I find it dead
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a 2032. Its what most scopes use. </div></div>

Thanks I figured but forgot to ask. At least I know in a pinch if I have to I can steal from the garage door opener again when I find it dead
grin.gif
</div></div>

HAHAHAH Nice !
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Das Capitolin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since it's obvious not many people want to read through off-topic posts just to get a shipping estimate. </div></div>

Well that is plain out laziness. So ask a dumb question and get a smart ass answer back as you deserve. No one here is your maid or mother if you know the answer is here (as you seem to per your post) search through and find it.

PS- Be glad to get this deal with your 20 posts and only being a posting member for less then 3 weeks. There are many people that have been contributing members for years (not myself)that haven't seen a deal like this. </div></div>

This^^. You obviously havnt figu red out how lucky you are to get in on this. I havnt even been a member a year and feel fortunate to get in on this. The funny thing is, if you have been using the forum for what it is for READING and LEARNING, not piggybacking for a discount, you would understand the situation, why hiders are so pumped about this scope (not just price) and why the shipping situation is as it is. But I guess that's a lot to expect from you as per your post, isn't it? So what can we expect from you? So far we expect bitching and undeserved entitlment.

Wait your turn for your scope like the rest of us and be thankful there is such a thing as a scope with these features and quality for $1K. This was a pipe dream a few years ago.

Sorry to cloud the thread with this. But its killing me to read all this thanklessness.

going up looking for the best guesstimate of when the first shipment are expected.

LOL, this thread has provided a good deal of free entertainment already, and it appears it may only get better...

I don't plan to order until the 15th, as I won't have funds freed up until then. Whether I make the 2nd or 3rd shipment or whatever, I won't care. At least I'll be getting a heck of a deal! The world really has become a "right now!" type of place, hasn't it?
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Das Capitolin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since it's obvious not many people want to read through off-topic posts just to get a shipping estimate. </div></div>

PS- Be glad to get this deal with your 20 posts and only being a posting member for less then 3 weeks. There are many people that have been contributing members for years (not myself)that haven't seen a deal like this. </div></div>

This^^. You obviously havnt figu red out how lucky you are to get in on this. I havnt even been a member a year and feel fortunate to get in on this. The funny thing is, if you have been using the forum for what it is for READING and LEARNING, not piggybacking for a discount, you would understand the situation, why hiders are so pumped about this scope (not just price) and why the shipping situation is as it is. But I guess that's a lot to expect from you as per your post, isn't it? So what can we expect from you? So far we expect bitching and undeserved entitlment.

Wait your turn for your scope like the rest of us and be thankful there is such a thing as a scope with these features and quality for $1K. This was a pipe dream a few years ago.

Sorry to cloud the thread with this. But its killing me to read all this thanklessness. </div></div>Personally I'm getting a little tired of hearing how "lucky" we are. SWFA should appreciate every phone call, every inquiry, every question...and every purchase. They're not giving these scopes away, even at 1K, and the whole purpose of an "introductory" offer is to create the exact response they're getting. Volume sales and exposure. It's basic business and marketing, not charity. A purchase is a business <span style="font-style: italic">agreement</span>...basicaly a contract between buyer and seller. They have a product, you agree to purchase for a price. There's no "favors" here. They're making money, and lets not forget...no one has received a scope- yet. (Do I have to say "Vortex" too loud here?)
I'm all for supporting a good company and a good product, but I think "thanklessness" is a little dramatic. It's a two way street. As someone in business, I consider my customers doing <span style="font-style: italic">me</span> the favor, not vice verse.
JMO

At the same time, they aren't behind on getting orders out yet. There are only so many scopes in the first order, I'm sure they'll get shipped as soon as they can. There's nothing SWFA can do to speed up the process.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Basher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, this thread has provided a good deal of free entertainment already, and it appears it may only get better...

I don't plan to order until the 15th, as I won't have funds freed up until then. Whether I make the 2nd or 3rd shipment or whatever, I won't care. At least I'll be getting a heck of a deal! The world really has become a "right now!" type of place, hasn't it?
frown.gif
</div></div>

I'm doing the same. I'm not in any hurry and will be more comfortable having a lock on the great price still and a better feel for the product when the first shipment gets rung out by everyone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Das Capitolin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since it's obvious not many people want to read through off-topic posts just to get a shipping estimate. </div></div>

Sorry to cloud the thread with this. But its killing me to read all this thanklessness. </div></div>Personally I'm getting a little tired of hearing how "lucky" we are. SWFA should appreciate every phone call, every inquiry, every question...and every purchase. They're not giving these scopes away, even at 1K, and the whole purpose of an "introductory" offer is to create the exact response they're getting. Volume sales and exposure. It's basic business and marketing, not charity. A purchase is a business <span style="font-style: italic">agreement</span>...basicaly a contract between buyer and seller. They have a product, you agree to purchase for a price. There's no "favors" here. They're making money, and lets not forget...no one has received a scope- yet. (Do I have to say "Vortex" too loud here?)
I'm all for supporting a good company and a good product, but I think "thanklessness" is a little dramatic. It's a two way street. As someone in business, I consider my customers doing <span style="font-style: italic">me</span> the favor, not vice verse.
JMO </div></div>

Jesus H. Fucking Christ.... Here we are, one whole day after the date we were told they were to ship FROM JAPAN, and already we're conjuring up the PST debacle!?!?

You not only sound ridiculous, you are ridiculous.

Obviously you guys dont understand how this business works.....there is absolutely nothing SWFA can do to speed up Japan, then there is the Customs deal(could the agent decide he/she needs more information)? They aren't known for being bright, we used to have Customs agents call up and ask if our scopes contained Infrared, well I don't know about you, but I thought Infrared was a spectrum of light
crazy.gif

Just relax, sit back drink a beer and wait on the scope. Brady/Chris/ and crew at SWFA are great guys and if they say they are not making hand over fist in profit they are telling the truth.

Relax, the PST situation was way longer, also I can assure you the 5-20 won't have to be a beta test then revisions made.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

JMO </div></div>

Jesus H. Fucking Christ.... Here we are, one whole day after the date we were told they were to ship FROM JAPAN, and already we're conjuring up the PST debacle!?!?

You not only sound ridiculous, you are ridiculous. </div></div>

Vvvvvortex............................... ummmm pppppssstttt
laugh.gif

Seriously based on how fast the 1-4x24 HD SS came in these scopes should be gtg.

I will now grab some popcorn and read the dumb ass questions that DUMB ASS people post with out reading a few pages of this thread.
laugh.gif

Aron-

So I decided to go with the Bobro mount. Which model would be best suited for this scope. The regular one? Slightly forward? or the Extended? It's going on top of a flat top AR with a troy flip rear sight.

You will want the slightly forward. The slightly forward was made mostly for the AR platform. The regular was more of a bolt mount.

I couldn't have said it better I plan on ordering mine in the next few days and when it gets here I will smile.

Ken

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your scope is not in, quit asking when and wait.. are you 5yrs old and have to pee?

When your credit card is charged for the scope and it arrives on your door step, then you will know you have it. Christ almighty! </div></div>

LMFAO!

Great one!

I heard from someone highly placed at SWFA, I'm not gonna say who, but they were worried about the shipment being hijacked by Leupold or possibly S&B on its way from Japan and most of you might not get your scopes for at least 9 months when the third batch shows up. Chris and I were talking via email and luckily he had a second special shipment sent early, the mods and I are getting some of those, but the rest of you, might very well be shit out of luck for a while. Really, I was like no way, and my source was like, dude, seriously, hijacked, Leupold, waiting at the docks, although with the precision of the operation, I suspect Germans were somehow to blame. But that is me.

I kinda feel bad I pushed all you to buy these scopes only to be left high and dry for so long, but after a few beers, I was like, fuck it, I got mine, and I don't know those people. Still, it's a great scope, I was shooting it yesterday with my GAP10, and it was hammering, totally spanked the target. Some days I envy those who have to wait for stuff, I think it teaches a valuable lesson not being able to just "get" stuff, without waiting. You guys are truly blessed in that regards.

Well, have a great night, if I hear more I will keep you updated. Until then, good shooting.

F'ing hilarious post, Frank!

F'ing hilarious post, Frank!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I heard from someone at highly placed at SWFA, I'm not gonna say who, but they were worried about the shipment being hijacked by Leupold or possibly S&B on its way from Japan and most of you might not get your scopes for at least 9 months when the third batch shows up. Chris and I were talking via email and luckily he had a second special shipment sent early, the mods and I are getting some of those, but the rest of you, might very well be shit out of luck for a while. Really, I was like no way, and my source was like, dude, seriously, hijacked, Leupold, waiting at the docks, although with the precision of the operation, I suspect Germans were somehow to blame. But that is me. </span>

I kinda feel bad I pushed all you to buy these scopes only to be left high and dry for so long, but after a few beers, I was like, fuck it, I got mine, and I don't know those people. Still, it's a great scope, I was shooting it yesterday with my GAP10, and it was hammering, totally spanked the target. Some days I envy those who have to wait for stuff, I think it teaches a valuable lesson not being able to just "get" stuff, without waiting. You guys are truly blessed in that regards.

Well, have a great night, if I hear more I will keep you updated. Until then, good shooting. </div></div>

LMAO hahahahahahahahah...... Hijacked hahaha sounds like they sent in a mercenary team to do this. I wonder if Interpol is tracking this issue
laugh.gif

Shit come to think of this post there might be some DUMB ASS people that will believe this pile of funny ass shit, and go crazy and even jump off a bridge! 0_0

Aron-

I got a good laugh out of that.

I honestly expected this to take the turn all things that become popular on the internet do. Lots of excitement, then the belly-achers roll in.

Personally I'm just hoping my scope arrives before the coupon expires because I'd like to evaluate it before I put in an order for one or two more.

If it doesn't, well I was prepared for that. Ordering more in the blind will be a bit of a leap of faith but I trust LLs reviews and like my old SS on my .22lr. On the plus side having them back ordered means I'll have more time to build up my war chest before my account gets billed.

I hope that's a joke about the number of scopes ordered exceeding the first shipment. I knew I should've ordered as soon as it hit 5,000....I never really cared for it to hit 10,000. Oh well, I ordered the scope and the AAD mount. Hopefully I'll get it this month.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard from someone highly placed at SWFA, I'm not gonna say who, but they were worried about the shipment being hijacked by Leupold or possibly S&B on its way from Japan and most of you might not get your scopes for at least 9 months when the third batch shows up. Chris and I were talking via email and luckily he had a second special shipment sent early, the mods and I are getting some of those, but the rest of you, might very well be shit out of luck for a while. Really, I was like no way, and my source was like, dude, seriously, hijacked, Leupold, waiting at the docks, although with the precision of the operation, I suspect Germans were somehow to blame. But that is me.

Well, have a great night, if I hear more I will keep you updated. Until then, good shooting. </div></div>

My scope will get here when it gets here, I don't mind waiting.
But, in the meantime I am dying to see more videos of it. I take it the winds weren't 30mph and you were able to record this time? (I really hope the answer is YES)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tactic-als</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope that's a joke about the number of scopes ordered exceeding the first shipment. I knew I should've ordered as soon as it hit 5,000....I never really cared for it to hit 10,000. Oh well, I ordered the scope and the AAD mount. Hopefully I'll get it this month. </div></div>

Nope, no joke. According to SWFA all the scopes from the 1st shipment are spoken for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomstick308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard from someone highly placed at SWFA, I'm not gonna say who, but they were worried about the shipment being hijacked by Leupold or possibly S&B on its way from Japan and most of you might not get your scopes for at least 9 months when the third batch shows up. Chris and I were talking via email and luckily he had a second special shipment sent early, the mods and I are getting some of those, but the rest of you, might very well be shit out of luck for a while. Really, I was like no way, and my source was like, dude, seriously, hijacked, Leupold, waiting at the docks, although with the precision of the operation, I suspect Germans were somehow to blame. But that is me.

My scope will get here when it gets here, I don't mind waiting.
But, in the meantime I am dying to see more videos of it. I take it the winds weren't 30mph and you were able to record this time? (I really hope the answer is YES)</div></div>

I did get more video of it, but you have to subscribe to the online training if you want to see it... I only filmed some lessons with it and not any promo videos.

Because I have that Steiner and March scopes here I was actually holding out a bit...

This thread is very entertaining. I have started to check it every couple hours to keep up to date on the latest bitching.

Since I am here right now...

Bitch bitch bitch.

It is completely outside of SWFA's control as to when exactly the scopes will be released by U.S. Customs. I'm sure that there are going to be delays. Customs, if not Homeland Security will be checking them with Geiger counters!

I don't mean to belittle the suffering of the Japanese people with their Earthquake, Sunami, and Nuclear Reactor damage.

Food stuffs and other items have made it to various destinations with higher than usual radiation. I for one am in no big hurry to get my scope - let Customs do their job and keep your fingers crossed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus H. Fucking Christ.... Here we are, one whole day after the date we were told they were to ship FROM JAPAN, and already we're conjuring up the PST debacle!?!?

You not only sound ridiculous, you are ridiculous. </div></div>Maybe I shouldn't have gone that far but my point is, no one is doing anyone a "favor" here and the only thing I keep hearing that's <span style="font-style: italic">rediculous</span> is the notion that we're all just freekin lucky to be alive becuase SWFA is <span style="font-style: italic">selling</span> this scope.
I'll be "impressed" when mine arrives.

I dont really care when it shows up because it will beat me there as i will still be in Iraq. you think they ship to apo, there is alot of open ground here maybe even a few targets of opportunity left. JK. im just happy to get in on the deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus H. Fucking Christ.... Here we are, one whole day after the date we were told they were to ship FROM JAPAN, and already we're conjuring up the PST debacle!?!?

You not only sound ridiculous, you are ridiculous. </div></div>Maybe I shouldn't have gone that far but my point is, no one is doing anyone a "favor" here and the only thing I keep hearing that's <span style="font-style: italic">rediculous</span> is the notion that we're all just freekin lucky to be alive becuase SWFA is <span style="font-style: italic">selling</span> this scope.
I'll be "impressed" when mine arrives. </div></div>

There is one in every crowd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally I'm getting a little tired of hearing how "lucky" we are. SWFA should appreciate every phone call, every inquiry, every question...and every purchase. They're not giving these scopes away, even at 1K, and the whole purpose of an "introductory" offer is to create the exact response they're getting. Volume sales and exposure. It's basic business and marketing, not charity. A purchase is a business <span style="font-style: italic">agreement</span>...basicaly a contract between buyer and seller. They have a product, you agree to purchase for a price. There's no "favors" here. They're making money, and lets not forget...no one has received a scope- yet. (Do I have to say "Vortex" too loud here?)
JMO </div></div>

Pretty good marketing on their part, eh?
I still may buy one but it (the hype) does make it harder to be objective on the deal.

I'm waiting to hear reviews when they actually come out. I'm curious to see what people on here will sell them for used. If you got it for $1,000 and the retail is $1,500 will they go for under $1,000 or under $1,500?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outdoorsman9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm waiting to hear reviews when they actually come out. I'm curious to see what people on here will sell them for used. If you got it for $1,000 and the retail is $1,500 will they go for under $1,000 or under $1,500? </div></div>
Depends on how good they really are and if the retail price actually holds at 1,500$. If it really is worth 1,500$ new, then the used price will probably settle in about 1300-1400$ because no one will want to sell theirs. If it's on par with a Viper PST, then don't expect it to sell for much over a used PST.