• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

How about no more of this....
<span style="font-style: italic">"I'd like to complain about the people complaining about all the complaining....blah, blah, blah...."</span>

And more of.....
<span style="font-style: italic">What a scope! It's awesome! I ordered it on May XX at X:XXpm and just got it this morning! Thanks again Frank and SWFA, wish I had bought another one at the special price!</span>

Since the orders are being shipped by date received. What date are we up to on shipped orders?

Not sure if the system is that cut and dry over at SWFA. But if a running tally of orders up to this date have been processed thread was going. It would possibly keep some of the folks around here from posting the typical, "Where's my scope" hate mail.

Figured I'd throw my two Lincolns out there.

Keep your powder dry,
Goat

Anyone ever come up with the complete number of scopes ordered under the group buy? Just think of the coin SWFA is pulling....
wink.gif
That much more money to be put into the SS line and keep on making the SS Super Sweet! If they moved 1000 scopes for the buy thats a cool million they have to move in product. Give them time, I have a feeling its worth every penny!

Wow, knew it was still around the beginning, but didn't realize it was still on day one. Guess I need to grab the survival gear and start digging in. Looks like it's going to be a long winter.

quinzhee4.jpg

Ill throw a number out there

I put money on them selling 2-4 thousand. Its all speculation, but the more they sell, the more inclined they are to offering us new, better products at better prices.

Something closer to 20oz with close to 20x mag is perfect for me, but for now I have to lug 10oz extra! Oh well!

Chris

I didn't order until the 2nd to last day of the deal. I wonder when mine will come?!?! Hmmm... Guess it's a good thing I already have an older SS on the rifle I bought it for to hold me over until it does:)

Thanks for everything LL and SWFA!

Got my scope. Ordered about 10 seconds after fb hit 5000 likes. After some BS from my bank about my cc I got the payment worked out and the scope was shipped.

Initial impressions are all positive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beochie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my scope. Ordered about 10 seconds after fb hit 5000 likes. After some BS from my bank about my cc I got the payment worked out and the scope was shipped.

Initial impressions are all positive.</div></div>

What date was that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beochie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5/18</div></div>

Do you have any other "top" end scopes to compare it to?

I received my SS 5-20HD and gentlemen and whiners, it is worth the wait. Very solid, high clarity, exceptional scope. You will not be disappointed. But if you are tired of waiting I suggest you take 2-3 grand and buy a scope you don't have to wait for.

Thanks SWFA for a excellent product at a stellar price. And LL thank you for your efforts to put this opportunity in place.

Well it looks like I'll have to take my SS 10x HD to my class with Tom Sarver next week. I really was hoping for the 5-20x to get here so I could have put it through its paces at a 1000yd range but at least I have a scope
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... but at least I have a scope
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Yeah. Rub it in....
cry.gif

I just got my SS 3-9 to hold me over until the 5-20 comes.
laugh.gif
Awesome scope BTW, sure beats my Nikon M223 BDC. :p

rifle is about 95% done, just need a new barrel nut. waiting on the scope to get to me.

gA2oO.jpg

crappy cell phone pic for the time being.

For those checking their mailbox everyday; try treating this like a stamp item. Order and forget. Then you get that nice email/phone call saying it's ready. Get to be exited all over again. Just my .02.

I finally received my back order notice. PROGRESS!
wink.gif
One step closer!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or this one if you prefer "the eye":

swfa1b.gif
</div></div>

I like that one.
SWFA should change their logo...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Merc8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally received my back order notice. PROGRESS!
wink.gif
One step closer!
wink.gif
</div></div>me too,is that a good thing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Merc8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally received my back order notice. PROGRESS!
wink.gif
One step closer!
wink.gif
</div></div>me too,is that a good thing? </div></div>
Hmmm,
My status has been "back order" for quite a while now
Order was placed on 5/24.
I don't remember what status it was prior to "back order"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45user</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Merc8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally received my back order notice. PROGRESS!
wink.gif
One step closer!
wink.gif
</div></div>me too,is that a good thing? </div></div>
Hmmm,
My status has been "back order" for quite a while now
Order was placed on 5/24.
I don't remember what status it was prior to "back order"
</div></div>i think swfa is just getting around to letting people know that their scopes are officially on back order.more orders than they expected i recc'n.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Merc8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally received my back order notice. PROGRESS!
wink.gif
One step closer!
wink.gif
</div></div>me too,is that a good thing?</div></div>

Not good or bad it's just SWFA's system letting you know they don't have any of the ordered items in stock. How many days did it take from the day you ordered to the day you got the back order email?

Just curious to see how bogged down their system is. I'm pretty sure when business is running at a normal pace over @ SWFA they would get the back order email out the same day. I know it took a few days for me to get mine and I ordered on 04june, from what I heard the last three days were the busiest.

Really hope they start getting these out in the next few months. Cause I have a fever and the only cure is a SWFA SS 5-20x50mm HD!

Keep your powder dry,
Goat

I don't think they are bogged down at all. They are just back ordered on the 5x20. When the scopes get there they will probably ship very quickly.

I called a couple days ago and ordered a SS 10xHDMQ and it went out that day. Nothing is bogged down, but their supply of SS 5X20s.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA should change their logo...
laugh.gif
</div></div>

+1
smile.gif

I wasn't referring to the company being bogged down, just the system when all the ordering was going on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Merc8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally received my back order notice. PROGRESS!
wink.gif
One step closer!
wink.gif
</div></div>
Yea, I just got my notice yesterday, and I ordered mine a few days before the sale ended.
I feel like it is progress.
SScott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or this one if you prefer "the eye":

swfa1b.gif
</div></div>

LMAO, nice work

and what do you mean by that????? You are right, I am new here....you got a problem with that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buffybuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...so I hit the "like" button on FB......so now where do I get my coupon??? </div></div>

Is this the kind of people we want to attract? </div></div>

and what do you mean by that????? You are right, I am new here....you got a problem with that?

Dude, settle down. That was 3 weeks and 6 pages ago.

Its a little late to puff your chest now.

I would work harder on trying to prove the guy wrong, if that was your intention.

Mike

I got yer phonics allright

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...so I hit the "like" button on FB......so now where do I get my coupon??? </div></div>

*sigh* </div></div>

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/index.aspx

^^^^^ right here </div></div>

guess your right m1.....I got a BIG life and dont have time to hang on a forums every word.....but I take shit from no one, so if someone has a problem with one of my questions or posts, they can ignore it or STFU.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, settle down. That was 3 weeks and 6 pages ago.

Its a little late to puff your chest now.

I would work harder on trying to prove the guy wrong, if that was your intention.

Mike </div></div>

Not a bad way to start with 9 posts in. So if we ignore his posts does he STFU?

Flyingbullseye

Wow... he's an angry guy. Chill out man, it's the double u double u double u... nobody here can ACTUALLY hurt you.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...so I hit the "like" button on FB......so now where do I get my coupon??? </div></div>

Sorry, the deal ended a while back. It ran for 30 days and is gone forever.

Since it ended we are getting a very large amount of calls, PM's and e-mails asking if they can get the Group Buy price still and we have to regretfully inform them all that the deal is over and no exceptions can be made to reactivate the Group Buy price.

On another note we are still chugging along on orders and I think we might make it out of the first days orders very soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guess your right m1.....I got a BIG life and dont have time to hang on a forums every word.....but I take shit from no one, so if someone has a problem with one of my questions or posts, they can ignore it or STFU.
</div></div>

Observing how you've handled yourself thus far. You bring nothing to this forum........ I stand by my previous statement.

i ordered on the last day and just now got my backordered notice
smile.gif
i would say the system was a bit overwhelmed lol.

When we hit 10k "likes", will the $500 off and free rings deal still be valid?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zoldaman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When we hit 10k "likes", will the $500 off and free rings deal still be valid? </div></div>

The group buy is over. Period. It will not happen again. I thought Chris was pretty clear with his post 4 up from yours.