• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

So how much do you shoot in your AR10?

RWSGunsmithing

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2006
    Manning, Iowa
    www.rwsgunsmithing.com
    Just curious on how many out there really shoot the hell out of there DPMS style ar10 rifle?

Now this can be any ar10 that uses the DPMS stlye mag.

Let everyone know how many rounds you put through your gun per week.

Re: So how much do you shoot in your AR10?

I don't shoot my 20" P-308 nearly as much as I'd like because I don't like to go to the range by myself. Just isn't very enjoyable.

still building
    frown.gif

but I shoot it everyday in my mind

For DPMS Pattern Rifles, my POF is the only one left in the herd (I have several Armalite/AR-10 pattern rifles though if you decide you want that info in addition to DPMS pattern rifles).

As for a weekly total...that is hard to say because I don't generally shoot it every week. Based on my total round count since I got the rifle in July '09, I have put approx. 150 rounds through it per month.

Maybe 100 per month. Components etc for 308 are expensive. I shoot my 223s, 9mm pistols and 22 rimfires the most. I have a 10" ruger mark II that I put probably a brick through every month.

just under 600 rounds since the end of July. I have a range at home and just need more money to feed it.

REPR--Once a week at 100-150 rds per since I got it about 5 weeks ago.

Between 4 guns that I usually take to the range, the DPMS 308 AR gets about 60 rnds fired off. I need to shoot more!