• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So if I had a bunch of absolutely smokingly priced 1/2" AR500 targets......

I am in for the following:

1- 4"
1- 6"
1- 8"
2- 25%

Last edited:
63% IPSC is max size. 12x24 can be done, that fills the box.
Quick calculation looks like two 63% ipsc or maybe two 10x24 pieces would still be under the flat rate 70# limit.
12x24 might go over the weight limit shipping two?
Would you be interested in doing some 10x24 sizes?
Or 12x24 if two make it under the limit?
Prices for 10x24 and 12x24 assuming you are willing?
My apologies for complicating a Hot Deal. I am representing a small group asking questions and shopping. If you wish to stick with the initial post sizing we understand.

Two 12x24 will almost certainly be too heavy. (4) 12" plates are just over 60lbs from 3/8".

For this, lets stay with existing sizes. But if you let me know how many targets youre after we can discuss a small custom batch.

Will we get a message that tells us if we will get what we said we would buy. Not being a dick, just asking. Please take my money.

I've got the opportunity to make a one-time priced run of 1/2" AR500 targets from a substantial amount of scrap off a substantially sized job.

Got contacted by my hookup about excess material at a great discount that can be done into prices as large as a full IPSC.

It's looking like I've got around 300 square feet to work with.

Wanting to do hybrid squares (hang as a square or diamond), IPSC, and if there's something else more than a few folks want, this can be done as well.

Hypothetical 'hide prices below to gauge interest:

4"-$7
6"-$15
8"-$20
10"-$30
12"$45
25% IPSC-$15
50% IPSC-$45
63% IPSC-$70
100% IPSC-$175

I'll be frank in that I'm not doing this to make 0 money, cause handling heavy targets is not a lot of fun, neither is the packing and shipping. However, these prices compare quite favorably to the market and I figured it would be worth an ask!
I'm in for two 25% and a 50% IPSC

I've got the opportunity to make a one-time priced run of 1/2" AR500 targets from a substantial amount of scrap off a substantially sized job.

Got contacted by my hookup about excess material at a great discount that can be done into prices as large as a full IPSC.

It's looking like I've got around 300 square feet to work with.

Wanting to do hybrid squares (hang as a square or diamond), IPSC, and if there's something else more than a few folks want, this can be done as well.

Hypothetical 'hide prices below to gauge interest:

4"-$7
6"-$15
8"-$20
10"-$30
12"$45
25% IPSC-$15
50% IPSC-$45
63% IPSC-$70
100% IPSC-$175

I'll be frank in that I'm not doing this to make 0 money, cause handling heavy targets is not a lot of fun, neither is the packing and shipping. However, these prices compare quite favorably to the market and I figured it would be worth an ask!
I would be interested in 5 of the 50%IPSC targets>

Just seeing this. In for 4 ea of 8" and 10" squares.

Thanks!d

I don't have time to send a message to everyone sadly. But I will post a link here when things are live. At that point, please give me your money. In return you can know you have just a bit of my spine in every package :)
@Tyler Kemp are we actually ordering off messages on this page or are you going to post a link where we order?
And just 5 posts above yours!

BEHOLD:

Order away. They will be cut this week, shipping is NOT going to be exceptionally speedy. I'm anticipating a lot of orders and there's only so much steel packing time. Please don't ask if it's showing up next week. I'd say plan on 4-6 weeks, a good chunk of that being USPS delays.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Is there a code? Price on the site is different from the forum.

Sort by A-Z and the 1/2" (8 products) should be up top. Price matches what I'm seeing?

WAIT I see a few discrepancies will fix now.

Double edit, it was just the 50% IPSC that accidentally had a 63% IPSC price.

Lastly, those of you wanting 100% IPSC or "large" quantities contact me so we can determine freight prices.

Pricing looks different to me too, here's what I'm seeing:

4" Square: $14.99 link price vs $7 thread price
6" Square: $19.99 link price vs $15 thread price
8" Square: $39.99 link price vs $20 thread price
10" Square: $49.99 link price vs $30 thread price
12" Square: $59.99 link price vs $45 thread price
25% IPSC: $19.99 link price vs $15 thread price
50% IPSC:$69.99 link price vs $45 thread price
63% IPSC: $109.99 link price vs $70 thread price
100% IPSC: Not listed at the link vs $175 thread price

Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Prices are way off (w/out a code):unsure:
EG +∆57% for the 63% IPSC
[$109.99 link price vs $70 thread price]

edit: see post #138

Last edited:

Try this. I just placed my order and everything was correct for me.

Try this. I just placed my order and everything was correct for me.
Nope. It takes me to 3/8”. i Don’t get it...
I think the issue is that we're looking at the 3/8" plates, just searched for "1/2" ar500" and it took me to the goods. Here's a link:

that works - thanks!

Sort alphabetically and it'll have 1/2" up top.

On my browser this is the standard method of sorting...not sure why it is the same for some, and different for others.

Sorry, wish I could make that easier to navigate.

Just placed my order. Thanks for offering this!
🍻

Order in, thanks. I'm also considering a 100% IPSC, PM sent.