• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So my daughter is heading off to college...

If she was raised to be a traditional woman then she doesn’t need college, the debt, and a career that she will despise as she realizes family and children are more important than any proffessional choice she thought she wanted. She just needs to find a man with the means to provide for her. Those with the means to do so don’t give a damn about her career or money anyhow that is as long as she is cute, can cook, can clean, and doesn’t nag or get in the way.
While I completely agree in principle, realistically a woman has to be a looker, have a good head on her shoulders, and be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose to lock down a guy that can/want to take care of her forever. Why I’m still single. If it floats flies or fucks, cheaper to rent.

If it floats flies or fucks, cheaper to rent.

$60 will get you a bj, something that the wife will charge you hundreds to thousands in jewelry, mortgage payments, car payments, and clothing to get.

Reactions: FWoo45
Cash. Folded and vacuum packed. Then put it in the wallet for emergency use only. Why the vacuum pack. It's a pita to use so it'll remain there until the emergency.
Posts #7, #11 and #31

A "Hide A Key", a GPS tracker , the good pepper spray/mace, not the crappy stuff, and AAA. I hope you've been preparing her for the real dangers in college for the last 18 years. Pray for her every single night and make sure she knows NO MATTER WHAT, YOU WILL HELP HER AND BE THERE.

Reactions: mtrmn
Looking for thoughts/opinions/experiences on what I need to compile for her in an emergency kit to keep in her car.

The drive will be 2 hours, and a great deal of it will be through the countryside. Cell service is good the entire way. She will never be too far away for me to drop what I'm doing and go, but it is still up to a 2 hour drive.

So far I'm looking at getting her the Cabela's gear bag and fill it with the following:

Edit: Jumper Cables are already in the car

1. Basic ratchet and socket set - sae and metric
2. Flashlight - battery operated - not rechargeable
3. Whistle -
4. Road flare
5. Reflective safety cone or triangle?
6. Duck tape
7. Electrical tape
8. Screws drivers or a driver handle with a box of different bits
9. Gloves
10. Pepper Spray in bag
11. Knife or utility knife
12. Paracord
13. Alcohol wipes
14. Bandaids
15. Glue?
16. Pliers - maybe channel locks

My wife also wants her to have some sort of personal protection weapon to keep on her. I will check into the school's policys, but she wants to go with an telescoping baton. I already understand if someone takes a weapon from you it can be used on you. Just looking for thoughts or what you may have done for your child, or if you are a college student what do you have?

Thank you in advance.
Risk = Probability x Consequences

Your, and your daughter's greatest risk are her professors and the policies promulgated by the institution's administration.

In this case, the probability that she will need the items you listed is not zero, but it is not likely that she will at this time be trained sufficiently to use any of it. There is however a very high probability that she will be faced with a progressive Marxist in authority many hours of every day.

It is much more likely that she will come home hating you and this country than she will be faced with a situation where she will need a road flare.

WTF? Why are you even letting her go to a communist indoctrination center at all? Kids have been graduating high school with a 7th grade education at best since 2006. Murkowski and the criminal Democrat wing of the Republican party the establishment rinos have been in charge for years in Alaska. Send her to a trade school and don't give a dime to the commies to bring her education to a high school level if that. She'll be all in on the "Green New Deal" afterwords and hate you.If she learns a trade, she will earn a great living anywhere she chooses to live.