• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Something new to see in Illinois...

Tomekeuro85

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2007
Chicago Suburbs, IL
I've lately been seeing a lot of places starting to put up " No concealed weapons" signs. I've seen a few restaurants, gyms, and other businesses in the last few weeks that have these signs.

There's a place by my work now that is offering big anti-concealed carry signs.

It's pretty sad that this is the uninformed approach that so many businesses are taking.

Yes, it is their business and their rules, but I don't think they fully understand what concealed carry is for. I'm sure this topic has been covered on here sufficiently but I just wanted to complain.

They think that a criminal or somehow, someone with intent will read that sign and walk away. I believe it makes the establishment a "target" if you will. No opposition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went through the same thing here in Ohio when we first got Concealed carry, but we would carry "Victim-Zone" business cards and hand them out to the people in the business that posted the signs. We also have apps that show what stores/business' were posted for no CCW to not shop at. Most all the signs are gone now. Part of the learning process.....
Here is a link for our NO Guns-No Money cards

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/publicfiles/pdf/NGNM-card.pdf

Last edited:
I've seen posts on other sites that a new anti tactic is posting bogus "no gun zone" stickers. Confirm with management.