• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Springfield Scout Squad

jaw921

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2009
Southeastern, PA
Boredom has got to me today, so I took some pictures of my scout squad that I put together in a troy mcs stock. Just want to give you guys something else to look at. You can see what it all has in the pictures, but I cannot say anything about how it shoots since I haven't taken it out yet. Only reason is once it was done being built I had a buyerfor it who backed out of the deal. So, for the meantime I am going to keep it and actually put some use to it. Next weekend sounds good!

It definitely has some weight to it.

[img:center]
IMG_1435.jpg
[/img]

IMG_1438.jpg
[/img]

IMG_1439.jpg
[/img]

IMG_1440.jpg
[/img]

Re: Springfield Scout Squad

Nice looking rifle! I look forward to your range report.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaw921</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It definitely has some weight to it.
</div></div>

Yeah, the TROY M14 MCS tends to be rather heavy. Have you put it on a scale yet?

absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to see how it shoots. The buyer that backed out lost out big time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azerious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pros: AWESOME setup, sure it shoots great....

Cons: Weight and Cost</div></div>

The cost got me really good on this one, which is why I didn't mind getting rid of it right away when I thought I had a buyer. I'm still unsure though, I could easily fund two very nice AR builds for what I spent on this thing. DAMMIT!

I'll put it on a scale sometime today and see what it weighs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaw921</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azerious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pros: AWESOME setup, sure it shoots great....

Cons: Weight and Cost</div></div>

The cost got me really good on this one, which is why I didn't mind getting rid of it right away when I thought I had a buyer. I'm still unsure though, I could easily fund two very nice AR builds for what I spent on this thing. DAMMIT!

I'll put it on a scale sometime today and see what it weighs.
</div></div>

i'll guess.....15lbs

weighed it last night, just as you see it in the pictures it was 13.6lbs. I'm geussing with a full magazine and bipod attached it's probably around 15lbs. And thanks for the comments.