• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Story of Dominick Calhoun!

Re: I hurt for this boy!

I can't thank you enough. My wife and I next tuesday are going to get some finalizing done for Dominicks Law: This petition will help us. On the Facebook page we have over 54,000 supporters. I thank you again for helping in the protection of children.

I dont no what to say i have so much going on in my mind right now
his just a littel boy being a littel boy and some bottem feeder took him away
and what about the mother if you can call her that what sort of person would
let any child sufer like that ?
theas people are not human and dont deserve to be treated as such
R.I.P Dominick you are safe now
my prayers go out for the famliy and freinds of the famliy
and all other children in this situation
the fucking neighbours are in my prayers to I hope god shoves a lightning bolt up your ass
.Dave

sorry if this is hard to read the screen was blery when i wrote it

the hole thing just gets to me the neighbours herd it and did nothing ??
alright moms a crckhead shes not going to help but where are all the desent people gone

capital punishment is to nice for the mother boyfreind......Im thinking strees postions
some white noise and lights for days and days on end and then the fun begins

DBATE:
I agree. This has haunted me for a month now. We are in the midst of getting some laws changed making stiffer penalties for child abusers.

Just so everyone knows, Brandon Hayes (Murderer) was in jail for domestic dispute and fighting with police. He was let out EARLY. Why was he let out early! They wanted him to go get a psychiatric evaluation! Are you kidding me, they think he is a bit odd so they let him out early!

Thanks again D!

When you guys sign the petition, please put SH on the comment part. I really want to see how much Hide support we get. I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

It gets harder and harder for me to hear/read shit like this. I did a lot of work involving CPS several years ago and had to hear the type of stuff that they encountered and it makes me absolutely sick. It bothered me before I had kids of my own but now it's even harder to comprehend how people can do this kind of shit. As much as my kids can drive me nuts sometimes I can't even fathom ever doing anything to hurt them.

It seems there are more and more individuals that are closer to animals than people. The story of the 15 year old who sold her 7 year old sister to be gang raped in NJ was one that bothered me recently. If these fucks want to live like animals then they should be treated like animals. No cells, put them in pens crammed together and leave them.

Makes me absolutely fucking sick.

Before I go and watch this. Is this something I really need to see? I have 2 boys and 2 girls; and I dont want to imagine anymore than I have to...

Lw

I is disturbing in the sence that people could harm children in any way. I had to get involved because it hit so close to me, but it opened my eyes. Everyday children are being destroyed by those who are there to protect them. All cases are disturbing. Dominick Calhoun, the four year old we knew was the eye opener for me and my wife. I hope you watch these videos and at the least go hug your children and remember no matter how much they may get on your nerves, they love you and you are their protector! Oh, and sign our petition!

Signed. And I watched all I need to be watching.

See this is the kind I have no remorse for. Death is to good for people like this. He should be sent to some sort of camp where they run some low voltage electrical wires underneith their finger and toe nails into their flesh while until they pass out only to wake up for their real torture...

I can think of some bad things to do to people that do things to other peoples children. I can't imagine what I would want to do to someone who killed one of my 4 or 6 year old sons.

I hope the worse for that sick disgusting S.O.B and his wife. The neighbors if they actually knew what was going on should be chaged somehow as well.

Lw

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">people like him deserve to get whats going to happen to him when he is in jail! </div></div>

What's that? Three hot meals, endless television, better heath-care than any of us get. Jail is a fucking vacation for these people.

</div></div>

What a lib will tell you: Ohhh commmonnn... We can educate him and make him a better citezen for society...

I myself do not really belive in capitol punishment. I sure as hell believe in redemption though for the family. What I am picking at is a brank on his and loaded onto a hulk out at see...

Lw

Signed today. I don't know how I missed this thread. All I can saw is wow. I hope no human has to ever suffer like that. Well maybe the boyfriend and others like him.

Children should be cherished, not killed. I guess I could go on for days but I would just be preaching to the choir here. The hide has good people.

Godd luck getting this passed.

To the neighbors you should be ashamed of yourselves. Spineless punks.

Guys, thanks so much.

I just went to the petition and to see the (SNIPERS HIDE) on there gave me fricking chills. I am so happy to be apart of a forum of guys who care, thanks guys! Thanks.

for those following, here is Dominick with his aunt Christine (#373 on petition). She is 16 years old but loved that boy, unfortunatly her sister is a piece of shit. It is bitter sweet to see him happy, but to know what happens to him, I cry!
Guys, thank you so much for the brotherhood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhysue5nyCM&feature=player_embedded

He had some love in his life! That song was his Dads and his. He called DOminick his Buckaroo! Couldn't imagine losing a child at the hands of another man

I just can't look at the videos again. i am still haunted by his words mommy please make him stop. can't read the new posts without my eyes watering up and a big lump in my throat. We have all seen some stuff in our lives but this is one of the worst ,just like what happened to my great niece. I pray every night that this will never happen to ANY child again and i know y-all do the same. Sorry for the rant i tried to call my daughter tonight but she was working she is 39 but she is still my little girl and heaven help the person that lays a hand on her. Been a rough day. mm

Words are inadequate to express what a tragedy this is... I'm only comforted for this injustice by my belief that one day they will meet with a far more just punishment than can be bestowed in mortal life.

God bless all you real Dads and Moms out there who are responsible loving parents. I wish there were more of you.

you can tell his uncels aunts grandparents brother and father obviously loved him just by the pics and videos he looks happy when he was with his Aunt

I hope Tyler is in the care of his family now??

.Dave

Again guys, it is overwhellming to see the support. When I go to Lansing to speak, you guys will be on my mind.

Thanks so much for the support!

The boyfriend needs to be beat for 4 days, then allowed to recover and start over again for the rest of his life.

You are right Matt.Cross, he is the smartest judge of all time to be loved and feared by all.Thanks for bringing me back to reality.

Thanks MM and excavator for signing. It is important! This coming Tuesday I have to speak and I am praying that my friends and family (which include the Hide members) will sign and show support. God Bless You all and thank you, lets see somemore (Snipers Hide) on that petition

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It gets harder and harder for me to hear/read shit like this. I did a lot of work involving CPS several years ago and had to hear the type of stuff that they encountered and it makes me absolutely sick. It bothered me before I had kids of my own but now it's even harder to comprehend how people can do this kind of shit. As much as my kids can drive me nuts sometimes I can't even fathom ever doing anything to hurt them.

It seems there are more and more individuals that are closer to animals than people. The story of the 15 year old who sold her 7 year old sister to be gang raped in NJ was one that bothered me recently. If these fucks want to live like animals then they should be treated like animals. No cells, put them in pens crammed together and leave them.

Makes me absolutely fucking sick. </div></div>

I agree with everything you have said or proposed. The rub of the matter is we are a nation of laws and in that some people will act like animals how do we create laws that do not infringe on your rights yet still punish the guilty?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rub of the matter is we are a nation of laws and in that some people will act like animals how do we create laws that do not infringe on your rights yet still punish the guilty?</div></div> Exactly.

The story is awful. The perpetrator is sick. But Michigan doesn't have the death penalty, corrections officers don't conspire with inmates to kill people, and we shouldn't be looking to our prison population to enforce our personal definition of justice - either real or imagined.

So, without taking sides on the issue of the petition, I've got to ask the people above who have now come out in favor of a national person registry: under the circumstances would it have mattered if this child's abuser had been registered?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rub of the matter is we are a nation of laws and in that some people will act like animals how do we create laws that do not infringe on your rights yet still punish the guilty?</div></div> Exactly.

The story is awful. The perpetrator is sick. But Michigan doesn't have the death penalty, corrections officers don't conspire with inmates to kill people, and we shouldn't be looking to our prison population to enforce our personal definition of justice - either real or imagined.

So, without taking sides on the issue of the petition, I've got to ask the people above who have now come out in favor of a national person registry: under the circumstances would it have mattered if this child's abuser had been registered? </div></div>

My point exactly. There has always been animals and a law on the books would not likely stop a animal from acting like a animal.

Heaven help us if we move too far towards a “Minority Report” style of justice.

Graham!
Your question: So, without taking sides on the issue of the petition, I've got to ask the people above who have now come out in favor of a national person registry: under the circumstances would it have mattered if this child's abuser had been registered?

My answer: The list is for Convicted child abusers! I am looking into the convictions of Brandon Hayes. I know DOmestic abuse is one. I will look to see about child abuse!
The list is the beginning of my wife and I's WANT to change how abuser are sentenced and give a voice to those who cannot!
In this the first step, is the list you're reffering to. If someone is in the dating game and wants to know if the person they are dating is OK to have around their children, they could check. The list is for people who want to check out their babysitter! If someone looks someone up they could use the list as evidence of child endangerment, if that person still put their children at risk. Also, if you look for a daycare and in the general their are child abusers located are you likely to take your children there? The list is not for ONE specific case! If you lok at many cases, having this list would make sense.
Again, this is the stepping stone to our MISSION to stopping child abuse. If someone checks that list, and a child is saved, then I am one happy SOB.
Thank you for the question, I hope I answered your question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkkfam89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The worse part is when the neighbor said he heard Dominick say "Mommy please make him stop". She didn't. I the near future you will hear details that will put you over the top. I heard news from someone close to the case stating that the f-ing mom was helping remove Dominicks teeth. They were going to dispose of the body and didn't want them to be able to recognize him... </div></div>

"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to stand by and do nothing." Fuck the neighbor as well, the neighbor or those that didn't do anything because they didn't want to get involved have some responsibility as well...maybe not legally, but they have it and I hope they will answer for their ambivalence at some point.

Here are the Law chnages we are working on! Speaking Tomorrow. please pray for us. Section 5 is important, the neighbors in Dominicks case would at least face some penalty. The tougher laws are a must!

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about the Dominick Calhoun story and the proposed bill entitled "Dominick's Law". Below is the draft of the bill that was presented to Rep. Paul Scott on April 28th 2010. Rep. Paul Scott has pledged his support and is now working with the family to amend the draft bill for formal introduction into legislation.
"Dominick's Law" as of May 6, 2010

Section 1:To increase the maximum sentencing of 1st Degree Child Abuse to a term of Life (25 years) in prison

Section 2:To increase the maximum sentencing of 2nd Degree Child Abuse to a term of 10 years in prison

Section 3:Upon second or subsequent count of 1st degree child abuse, offender will receive a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 40 years in prison

Section 4:Upon second or subsequent count of 2nd degree child abuse, offender will receive a minimum of 10 years to a maximum of 20 years in prison

Section 5:To expand mandatory reporting of child abuse to include all people over the age of 18 with reasonable cause. Failure to do so could result in misdemeanor charges punishable by fines up to $500, community service up to 100 hours and/or imprisonment for up to 1 year

Section 6:In the event that the first degree murder of a minor is witnessed by one or more other minors, offender will automatically be charged with an additional count of first degree child abuse for each witnessing minor

Section 7:In the event that the second degree murder of a minor is witnessed by one or more other minors, offender will automatically be charged with an additional count of second degree child abuse for each witnessing minor

Section 8:In the event that the child abuse is witnessed by one or more minors, offender will automatically be charged with an additional count of child abuse of the same degree for each witnessing minor

Section 9:In the event that a minor is abused and or murdered in the presence of their biological, foster, step- and/or adopted parent, or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian is capable yet does nothing to protect the child from harm, said parent or legal guardian will automatically be convicted of the same charges as the perpetrator

Section 10:To create a public registry of convicted child abusers

Section 11:The bill will be enacted by the State of Michigan

Section 12:The bill will be active on 01 April 2011

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkkfam89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Section 5:To expand mandatory reporting of child abuse to include all people over the age of 18 with reasonable cause. Failure to do so could result in misdemeanor charges punishable by fines up to $500, community service up to 100 hours and/or imprisonment for up to 1 year</div></div>You intend to jail neighbors for up to one year if they have cause to report a crime and fail to make a report? How does this proposed Bill define reasonable cause, who decides whether it was present, and how exactly would this section pass constitutional muster?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkkfam89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Section 9:In the event that a minor is abused and or murdered in the presence of their biological, foster, step- and/or adopted parent, or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian is capable yet does nothing to protect the child from harm, said parent or legal guardian will automatically be convicted of the same charges as the perpetrator</div></div>Again, unconstitutional on its face.

I have no love of child abusers, but you say that these sections are being proposed as new laws by an elected Michigan State Representative?!

It is punishable up to! In the Dominick case, they reported they heard his SCREAMS "Mommy make him stop" many times. They specifically said "I didn't want to get involved". Hearing a child scream that and not getting involved, YOU better beleive I want them to serve time. THIS all goes to why the law needs to be enacted. SO, off your basis, you don't want laws and you don't think the neighbors should have responsibility in this, so my question to you! WHo should have protected this 4 year living in an Apartment, being beaten and burnt by the mothers boyfriend and the mother wasn't helping?

The laws are being heard today, is what I said. We are speaking about the law changes. We are proposing the laws, under Dominicks name.

For not being on either side, you sure seem to support the other side? I'm just sayin.

Back onto the neighbors, would you agree that, if they reported what they heard and said they didn't want to get involved, is that similar to adding a criminal? Tyler (8 year old brother) was sent out of the apartment to play, he talked to a neighbor and told them moms boyfriend is jumping on DOminicks head! You don't think the neighbor should have to phone police?

For those interested, the meeting went better then expected. No dry eyes in that room as we spoke about Dominick and the Laws that need to be enacted. The registry and Laws has full support and we are moving on to the next step! For those who signed the petition, thanks. Others, please sign.

I signed it tonight. I've been trying to get my two year old son to go to bed and be quiet so he doesn't wake up his four year old brother. After reading this I just let him fall asleep in my lazyboy with me while I sang Jesus loves me to him. We just moved into a new neighborhood in Dec and I would love to know what kind of next door neighbors I have. God bless this family and all the ones we dont ever hear about.

We did a benefit the other day and it went great! So much so we have the backing and sponsorship of Joey Kocur (ex red wing). I sat at the benefit looking at Dominicks Pictures and it tore me apart. I pulled my hat down to shield people from seeing a 245lb cry baby.

pick! Agreed, when my 2 year old was a bit fussy the othernight and I was watching Hockey, I sat back a DVR'd the game and spent a little extra time with him.

Guys thanks for the support, if one child is spared from our hard work, then it was a great effort.