• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strelok Pro

If looking to move the app from an old iPhone to a new one here is a copy/paste from the Strelok iOS page:
To move Strelok Pro from old iPhone to new iPhone (with the same Apple ID!) use this application: https://imazing.com/ Here is useful video:

I helped a friend do it when he got a new iPhone, it worked perfectly.

In my case my phone did an auto update after google removed it from the App Store so all I had was the icon on my screen, no app as such. Fully recovered with imazing.

Reactions: 6.5SH
In my case my phone did an auto update after google removed it from the App Store so all I had was the icon on my screen, no app as such. Fully recovered with imazing.
Same here. Only had the icon on my phone, no data or anything. imazing let me redownload the app files and even backup the app file so I can reload it back onto the phone from a hard copy if I need to.

Reactions: Southernspeed
So, I guess for some people here supporting US made shooting products is not a thing?
Strelok works. It’s the most user friendly, effective ballistic app I’ve tried. I’ve used Hornady 4dof whilst I couldn’t use Strelok. It’s a good app but not as user friendly IMO.
I have no problem with Russian people but all governments act like a-holes. If you look around your home you’ll likely find 80% of everything is made in china, Korea, Japan etc

I've installed Hornady's app. Another one called GeoBallistics. And Strelok Pro.

I'll admit being a bit simple in my needs (I don't compete). But Strelok is BY FAR the easiest ballistics app to use. And it flat-out works.

After trying to figure them out... I don't use the others. At all. Very busy interfaces and not intuitive like Strelok.

Strelok works. It’s the most user friendly, effective ballistic app I’ve tried. I’ve used Hornady 4dof whilst I couldn’t use Strelok. It’s a good app but not as user friendly IMO.
I have no problem with Russian people but all governments act like a-holes. If you look around your home you’ll likely find 80% of everything is made in china, Korea, Japan etc
No, I have had this discussion with several members before. I consciously only purchase items from 5 eyes or allied countries. I can’t be bothered to list everything in my house again. I primarily shoot ELR, and have used discreet professional solvers not available publicly. ‘User friendly‘ is far outweighed by results for me. YMMV.

No, I have had this discussion with several members before. I consciously only purchase items from 5 eyes or allied countries. I can’t be bothered to list everything in my house again. I primarily shoot ELR, and have used discreet professional solvers not available publicly. ‘User friendly‘ is far outweighed by results for me. YMMV.
That’s a fair enough statement, and good for you but ‘5 eyes or allied’ isn’t American made ( just going back to your original statement)
I commend your buying practices though, you have more research patience than me!

Reactions: Clearlight
I figured out a work around for it.

Download a free VPN. Use a server in another country. I used France. With your location not in the USA, Strelok will show up on https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C104378913 which is linked here: https://www.strelokpro.online/StrelokPro/android/default.asp

It does take awhile once you to get through the verification process on Huawei. Then you get pay $10ish via paypal and three other methods. I used paypal since my bank may flag an over sea purchase. Good luck.

Reactions: atomic41
I’ve come to the conclusion that if the Biden administration is “against” something - I’m probably for it....
And if they are “for” something - it’s probably woke as shit and against everything I stand for.

I’ll keep my StrelokPro thank you very much!

I've installed Hornady's app. Another one called GeoBallistics. And Strelok Pro.

I'll admit being a bit simple in my needs (I don't compete). But Strelok is BY FAR the easiest ballistics app to use. And it flat-out works.

After trying to figure them out... I don't use the others. At all. Very busy interfaces and not intuitive like Strelok.
I feel the same way with Strelok

Reactions: Schütze
Just bought a new Samsung S24U Android phone and used Samsung's Smart Switch to transfer all my settings and apps from my old S23U. Strelok made it over safe and sound and seems to work OK on my new phone.

Just bought a new Samsung S24U Android phone and used Samsung's Smart Switch to transfer all my settings and apps from my old S23U. Strelok made it over safe and sound and seems to work OK on my new phone.
That’s good to hear.

Reactions: Big Bo
Our so-called government leaders want to fuck with another country to continue the money laundering scheme. But like always - they want somebody else to suffer the hardship and pay the price for .gov’s incompetence. I have no reason to give up something that works well - just to further their fucked up agenda.

Some rather defensive, sensitive comments noted. ( edit for the simple witted: ‘from some other members posts’) Using an American made solver, designed by a private company upsets y’all? ’Me think she doth protest too much’ ….

Last edited:
South Korea. Your ability to asses what devices I use needs some work.
1708380992342.jpeg

Our so-called government leaders want to fuck with another country to continue the money laundering scheme. But like always - they want somebody else to suffer the hardship and pay the price for .gov’s incompetence. I have no reason to give up something that works well - just to further their fucked up agenda.
Apart from using the awesome Strelok Pro, now banned as noted above, I have a commercial drone pilot license and fly DJI drones, as do tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of others do, now the government want to ban DJI drones all together because…. China. The reasoning is laughable and mostly lies. There is no comparable US made drone available. Not even close. The nearest ones capabilities wise is 3-4 times the price and the manufacturers have no ability to ramp up production to supply the whole US drone market.
Also consider that we’re talking about drones that cost thousands of dollars and the government want to ban all ownership, not just new sales.
Rant over, back on target 😁

Apart from using the awesome Strelok Pro, now banned as noted above, I have a commercial drone pilot license and fly DJI drones, as do tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of others do, now the government want to ban DJI drones all together because…. China. The reasoning is laughable and mostly lies. There is no comparable US made drone available. Not even close. The nearest ones capabilities wise is 3-4 times the price and the manufacturers have no ability to ramp up production to supply the whole US drone market.
Also consider that we’re talking about drones that cost thousands of dollars and the government want to ban all ownership, not just new sales.
Rant over, back on target 😁
If I'm to understand, this ban would be retroactive? As in my current DJI Mavic Air would be banned? If so, are the going to "buy back" my drone or am I just out the money invested?

If I'm to understand, this ban would be retroactive? As in my current DJI Mavic Air would be banned? If so, are the going to "buy back" my drone or am I just out the money invested?
From what I’ve heard from the people fighting the proposals, it’s retroactive. Their BS includes the drones stealing data, monitoring users , even their heartbeats 🙄 and used for espionage.
No talk of buybacks that I’ve heard. The guys at Pilot Institute ( community.pilotinstitute) are on the case along with others in the industry.

Sorry gentlemen, has anyone installed strelok pro on an iPhone yet?
I had it on the old phone that drowned over the holidays and on the new one I can't find a way to install it again.
If someone still has it on their phone, can you extract the .ipa file and get it to me somehow?

Thanks so much everyone

Sorry gentlemen, has anyone installed strelok pro on an iPhone yet?
I had it on the old phone that drowned over the holidays and on the new one I can't find a way to install it again.
If someone still has it on their phone, can you extract the .ipa file and get it to me somehow?

Thanks so much everyone
If you have a back up on a Mac or pc you can use imazing to retrieve the app. Worked perfectly for me.

Is there a legit way to regain Strelok that's not complicated requiring multiple apps & down/uploads etc for us simpletons?
Thanks

Cheap Samsung phone/tablet and buy it from their app store.
I just checked the Google Play store and Strelok Pro is not available. Is there another app store to purchase Strelok Pro for an Android phone?

Edit: NM, I found it on the Samsung store.

I just checked the Google Play store and Strelok Pro is not available. Is there another app store to purchase Strelok Pro for an Android phone?
Samsung Galaxy store, is their version of google Play.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
If looking to move the app from an old iPhone to a new one here is a copy/paste from the Strelok iOS page:
To move Strelok Pro from old iPhone to new iPhone (with the same Apple ID!) use this application: https://imazing.com/ Here is useful video:

I helped a friend do it when he got a new iPhone, it worked perfectly.

Just did this to a new iPhone and it worked. It was easy using the video. Only issue is it's a fresh install of the app so no saved rifles were transferred over. Guess I'll have to figure out how to transfer those over or just start from scratch.

Just did this to a new iPhone and it worked. It was easy using the video. Only issue is it's a fresh install of the app so no saved rifles were transferred over. Guess I'll have to figure out how to transfer those over or just start from scratch.
You should be able to export the .srl files on the old phone then email them to yourself or save in a place where you can transfer them to a computer like other media or documents.