• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid bipod clamp question

Megalodong

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2022
Denver
I can’t wrap my head around the two MDT Ckyepod options. What is the difference between the BTC and Arms17 options??

I have a tbac and a double pull in arms 17 because I had some 3rd party clamps that obviously are that interface. I must be searching the wrong thing because I can’t find anything that looks like it is BTC. Is that MDT proprietary??

Fingers crossed to grab another tomorrow but beggars can’t be choosers and wanna make sure I’m not losing out if I snag a BTC.

BTC is a double-clamping mechanism that will fit picatinny in the inside dovetail and arca in the outer jaws. ARMS 17 is just the machined interface to fit a AMRS 17 clamp - you supply the clamp.

BTC

MDT_Ckye-PodGEN2_All_SQUARE_06__22705.jpg

ARMS

MDT_Ckye-PodGEN2_Arms17_04__74957.jpg

Last edited:
If I get a BTC version is there a way to mount an arms 17 clamp on it?

I got a RRS SC-ARC because one of my fore ends with weights interfered with the clamp knob.

Thanks!