• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

suicide-bomb-instructor-accidentally-kills-iraqi-pupils

I wonder if his last words were, "Don't worry, I'm a trained professional... soon you will be killing Ameri"...KABOOM! Thus endeth the lesson.

Well, their roommates are all getting straight As for the semester. Won't Mom and Pop be so proud?

I have a friend in EOD. Every terrorist in Iraq knows that it's the Blue wire. You cut the Blue wire, not the red one...The Blue wire.?

That's such a charming story. I was so hoping for a video though.

Worker's comp claim????
Workers' Comp only pays ten goats per man. I'm thinking about asking the Jurga to certify a class and requesting permission to proceed with a class action. ?

Achmed, the Dead Terrorist was obviously playing "Jingle Bombs" again.

All Hail Jeff Dunham!!!!!!!!!!

(and thank you, U.S. and Coalition Forces)

Zebra, you're a faster typer than I am.... good job.

Maybe theres good idea in this. we should recruit lots of guys to make bombs, teach them the wrong way to do it, and send them home to teach others.

I can see their proud mom and dad at home discussing their children right now "they do blow up so fast don't they?"

I can see their proud mom and dad at home discussing their children right now "they do blow up so fast don't they?"

Then there's the line from a TV show I cant remember the name of...."Their not very good soldiers but they do blow up well."