• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressed Nation Metering Videos.

Potss

Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
So Suppressed Nation/Hanson Bros has been doing some really great suppressor comparisons lately.

Here is their latest video on K cans:

But if you go to their youtube channel they have also just done .30cal cans and .22lr cans. Huge boon for us consumers, check it out.

I liked how they improved their videos over time. They have knocked the last few videos out of the park. The Turbo K is going to a smash hit.

Last edited:
Agreed, the Turbo K is the sweat spot for short 5.56 suppressors, especially for the price. Significantly quieter than the griffin while being shorter, that is impressive.

The Sandman K did shockingly well for such a short .30cal can.

Reactions: vigildom7
Thank you all, I know the Brooks' put a lot of work into the videos. I think 300BLK is next up then the 5.56 stuff which includes a comparison between .338 and .224 bore cans, all other dimensions being equal to see if bore size really matters (hint: it does). That idea was suggested by a 'Hide member in this forum.

I'm hoping to have a new B&K Pulse system (exceeds MILSTD 1474E) by next month so, hopefully, we will have even more data for future videos.