• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressed Savage 110 FCP HS.

Ranb

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2008
Belfair, WA
Savage Arms

I need an opinion from anyone who has owned or shot a suppressed Savage 110 FCP HS in 338 Lapua. This is their 338 Lapua with the conventional stock and not the 110 BA with the tactical stock. I can get one for about $1400. I held one at the store and it felt nice, better than any pistol gripped stock. I prefer conventional stocks over those with a pistol grip.

I have a suppressed Rem 700 in 338 ultra mag that shoots nice, but I’ve always wanted a 338 Lapua. I’ll have to make another silencer for the Savage as the one I made for the ultra mag is a reflex design that is incompatible with the Savage barrel.

I shot a Barrett MRAD in 338 Lapua that was very sweet in the accuracy and recoil department, but not so much the stock and the price ($6000).

Ranb

I have one and it shoots sub moa with 300gr Bergers and H1000. The Savage works great if you want to step into the Lapua at a fair price. Probably going to sell mine and build a custom, bought it to see if I like shooting the 338 Lapua before spending a lot more on a custom. Never shot it suppressed, only have a 30cal suppressor but I know the Lapua's sound great suppressed!

Here you go. image.jpg