• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor selection, 6.5CM AR10

I don't see a rating for the Nomad-LTi on pew science. The only one I see is for the standard Nomad L. In the first part of the review for the Nomad-L, this is also stated.

"Note that the Nomad-L is also offered in a titanium version (the Nomad-LT). While similar, the sound signatures of the Nomad-L and Nomad-LT are not identical; the Nomad-L exhibits slightly higher sound signature suppression performance on this platform, in accordance with PEW Science testing and analysis."
You should watch the TBAC videos comparing the cans. Until the Magnus came out, the Nomad-LT was the quietest can they tested.

The sound signatures might be slightly different, but it will be by a negligible amount, being that they are designed 100% identical, other than the build material.

I would not ascribe significant difference in suppression performance to material alone. While it can be measured, it's unlikely to be noticable.

What does matter is that Dead Air has apparently made running changes to the Nomad at various times. Unless @Mageever wants to weigh in with further details, good luck teasing out the impact of those changes on various members of the Nomad family over the past few years.