• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Wait Time

Re: Suppressor Wait Time

I sent my paperwork in on Jan 21. Just picked up my can this Saturday. Check it out...

SHHH002.jpg

SHHH003.jpg

SHHH003-1.jpg

Browning Buckmark with:
Tactical Solutions 4" threaded barrel

grin.gif

Tactical Innovations TAC65 suppressor

Well was just informed my .308 can will be here tomorrow, cant wait to get the paper work rolling on that.

NFA Process Form 4 done on a Trust
03/26/09 Cashed Check
05/08/09 Went Pending
06/15/09 Approved
Still waiting for my paper work to arrive at the dealer.

Mailed 4-27-09
Cashed 5-14-09
Pending 6-29-09
Approved 7-21-09
Waiting for the stamp to arrive
Hopefully next week sometime

I just picked up my can today. The Form 4 was signed by my dealer on 5/5/2009 and sent in on that date. This is the fastest approval time I have experienced.

Cool, the late April stuff should be getting close.... Looks like some late March folks are still hung up.

Just also picked up my can today.
Mailed 4-27-09
Cashed 5-14-09
Pending 6-29-09
Approved 7-21-09
Stamp Arrived 7-28-09

my check was mailed april 14th, cashed april 27th and now I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting....haha Hopefully I hear something soon.

My check cashed 4/10/09
Went pending 5/27/09
Called yesterday still pending.

Someone asked for the phone number: 304-616-4500

Should be sometime soon, I hope!
Sent two Forms 4 in on 5/9.
Check cashed 5/12.

My last one took almost exactly 60 days using a trust. But that was the end of last year before the big rush.

They sure do cash those checks fast though!

Paperwork sent: June 1
Check Cashed: June 3
Pending: July 10

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do I find out if I am in pending status? Check cashed July 22. </div></div>

Call this number with your name/suppressor serial and ask for status. I suggest waiting 6 weeks from the time your check cashed before calling.
304-616-4500

6 weeks is about how long it takes for your info to get entered into the system - aka: pending. Expect another 1.5 months or longer from the time you go pending until going to approved and then a up to a couple weeks after approved to receive your stamp. My suggestion to you is to forget about it until near the end of Sept.

For my most recent Form 4...

Mailed 5/2/09
Check cashed on 5/14/09
All done and in my hands on 7/27/09

FWIW, I filed under my trust and this wasn't the first time; not sure if being in the system helps. My last SBR actually took a bit longer, too (98 days from mailing to receiving it).

I've been pending since 5/29/09. Called yesterday, still pending.

This is with a Trust, and it is not my first.

My TAT is about 2 months,mailbox to mailbox, but then again I'm using a Trust........

If fact I got my DD paperwork this week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheyenne19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3/25/09 mailed it in
5/14/09 Went pending
Still waiting as of today. </div></div>
Still pending as of 7/27

Check cashed May 21
Stamp arrived at dealer July 30
on a trust...

The last two Form 4's I sent went in on March 4 and 9, came back June 24 and 30. Both were first time individual purchasers. Form 3's can take 2 to 4 weeks.

They are processing about twice the number of transfers they did last year, they might get over 1,000,000 this year.

Still waiting.....I am very impatient, haha Been since April 17th check cashed....now August, seems like it is taking forever....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BAZ_0157</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting.....I am very impatient, haha Been since April 17th check cashed....now August, seems like it is taking forever.... </div></div>

Do you know who your examiner is? You should have been pending by May.. Have you called to see if your pending yet?

Wow mine was approved in about 120 days, been waiting 2 weeks for paperwork to arrive!!!! STILL WAITING!!!

It's been right at 4 months for my latest one, and I'm still waiting.

Incidentally, I sent in a Form 1 and a Form 4 last year at the same time. It took MONTHS longer for the Form 1 than the Form 4.

Check cashed 04/04/09
Went pending in June
Still nothing...
This sucks.....I sent the paperwork off at the end of Feb..I guess having a suppressor already does not help..

I sent my paperwork at the end of June and just got the call my paperwork is at my dealers ready for me to pick up my suppressor.

ATF told dealer,paperwork should arrive within 30 days after approval. 30 days to get out paperwork?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dag1055</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ATF told dealer,paperwork should arrive within 30 days after approval. 30 days to get out paperwork????? </div></div>
Took a week and a half for my paperwork to arrive after approval.

My paperwork was approved Aug 2nd, still waiting as of today!!!!

I called today, approved on Aug 18th
The lady I spoke to said to allow up to 30 days for paperwork to get to dealer....
Finally

Here was my latest:

Mailed to ATFE - 5/9
Received - 5/11
Check cashed - 5/12 (didn't waste any time there!)
Pending - 7/8
Approved - 8/14
At dealer - 8/24

I'm not sure who my examiner is...i'm gonna call tomorrow and check on the status and hopefull see where we are...

My paperwork was submitted on June 1
Check cashed June 3
Pending July 10.
Called last Thurs and still pending.

Picked up the Suppressor today!!! April 27th to Sept 25th....not too bad of a wait...hahaha

Will have a new range report after this Saturday!

Check cashed 2/10 and still waiting.....If I am nice, Santa might deliver it, but more likely it will be the Easter bunny NEXT YEAR!!!

Mailed: 5-4-09
check cashed: 5-6-09
Pending: ? just put it out of my mind so I wouldn't go nuts
picked up on: 9-25-09

Sent paperwork in February 08. Still waiting. What a joke. At one time they lost the paperwork and had to resubmit it. Can't wait for these guys to run our health care!! Finally got someone at BATFE that gives a damn and I might even have it before Christmas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WYK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mailed: 8-24-09
Approved: 11-25-09</div></div>

damn you!!!

Pending Aug 13
....still waiting