• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Wait Time

Re: Suppressor Wait Time

Since we are on this subject. Is this something you must go thru every time you purchase a can, like the firearm bg check? Or is this paper good for all silencer purchases? Also what is the process like for obtaining a full auto gun, Same process?

Gotta wait for each individual can, the gov wants their 200 bucks for each stamp. takes usually 4 to 6 months for my stuff to go through on each one. Not sure why it takes so long? They check they do for a can is no different from one to buy a rifle.

Cool. I've been thinking of gettin an AR with full auto capabilities. A buddy at my range has one that he converts to shoot 22's. It's sweet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XxBoomerxX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool. I've been thinking of gettin an AR with full auto capabilities. A buddy at my range has one that he converts to shoot 22's. It's sweet! </div></div>

Have you priced those yet? I'd love to have one, but the 10K price tag is more than I can stomach.

Have you priced those yet? I'd love to have one, but the 10K price tag is more than I can stomach.

Holy God! Are you serious they cost that much! ouch.

I just saw a "safe queen" for sale for $18,500
shocked.gif

guys i had my dealer send my paperwork for 2 shark suppressors will they get approved together or sepperate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tjonh2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys i had my dealer send my paperwork for 2 shark suppressors will they get approved together or sepperate? </div></div>

These things usually get done in batches so they should come back at about the same time. I have seen some weird things happen though.

Mailed in the beginning of November. Received nearly 60 days later on 12/30. Now pending....