• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

surgeon action 591 vs ga precision templar

TANNER THRASH

Private
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2011
OK
Im building me a new rifle and was wondering which action is the best out of surgeon 591 short action and the ga precision templar short action.

Re: surgeon action 591 vs ga precision templar

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Both are amazing actions, can't go wrong with either. Your going to have fan boys on both sides. I have both and u will not regret either. The surgeon will be more expensive.

There is no "best". Both actions built by a reputable smith is going to provide you with a rifle that is incredibly accurate, beautiful and everything you can ever imagine. There is no "wrong" or "bad" decision between the two. Pick one and go for it.

This one is easy!!Surgeon all the way, or Big Horn. Bother are better in my opinion. Lee

This one is easy!!Surgeon all the way, or Big Horn. Bother are better in my opinion. Lee

Papa with the link thank god

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no "best"... </div></div>

I wish the word could be banned from any thread titles.
cry.gif

indeed, there is a loot of great actions out there and the best one is always the one you own even if it is the only one.
cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Both are amazing actions, can't go wrong with either. Your going to have fan boys on both sides. I have both and u will not regret either. The surgeon will be more expensive. </div></div>

^^^ This +1000

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go with a Surgeon. </div></div>
^^^ What he said

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no "best". Both actions built by a reputable smith is going to provide you with a rifle that is incredibly accurate, beautiful and everything you can ever imagine. There is no "wrong" or "bad" decision between the two. Pick one and go for it. </div></div>

^What he said^

Yup I've had both and would buy another again. Dosent make a bit of difference

I have both and like both but i bet i could get a few more dollars in resale for the surgeon( if that even matters to you )

A Surgeon action costs less than a Defiance. Does GAP sell theirs for less than a Defiance?