• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA Shout Out

Mickey3Gun

Private
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach CA
Just a quick shout out for one of our sponsors, SWFA Inc.. They are a great vendor to do business with!! I gave them two opportunities, on two different scopes, to honor their 110% price guarantee. They came thru with flying colors, and without pause. As a bonus, having interacted with their CS dept. I have only praise for this fine group of folks!! I will definitely be a returning customer.

When dollars are tight, having good suppliers of equipment is crucial. I figure since we are quick to throw "under performers" under the bus, so complimenting those who seek are business and over perform should get a nod just as quickly. My new Savage and (older Saiga) are happy now with "new eyes".....

Re: SWFA Shout Out

I have to second this recommendation. They have a trade in policy that allowed me to spend what I wanted for a new scope and still get the quality I wanted. Great to do business with.

Re: SWFA Shout Out

im in...WTG SWFA!...got a pile of super snipers, badger stuff, etc ive bought from them over the years - everything has worked, w the exception on one sunshade i bought for my HD. 1 email and in a couple days i had another shade and an adaptor - alls well now. ive bought stuff off the samplelist, gotta keep an eye on it, the good stuff goes quick.