• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

Re: SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These types of posts scare the hell out of me. Has SWFA given any of you any type of feedback on these? Are you able to advance RMA or upgrade to something else for a few extra $? I am not in a position to be sitting without a scope for 4-6 months once these get mounted up.

I hope all you guys waiting on RMA's get replacements before any of us get our new purchases.</div></div>

Nope, nothing on my end. They won't provide any ETAs since they ETA is the same for the Group Buy and replacement units and they do not want to be burnt when their supplier can not fulfill their promise to SWFA. It's a screwed up chain reaction of sorts.

Even given these excessive delays and lack of communication I do believe the situation will improve all around, availability, warranty availability and perhaps ability to promise dates. Maybe I'm being too kind to them though. If they can sell the very last item in stock it is better for them financially to do that rather than sit on inventory to better server a customer promptly with a return.

Again, for the umpteenth time... I have no doubts about their products, warranty and company in general. These products clearly represent near the top or perhaps THE top of the heap for bang for the buck, the special intro prices or not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These types of posts scare the hell out of me. Has SWFA given any of you any type of feedback on these? Are you able to advance RMA or upgrade to something else for a few extra $? I am not in a position to be sitting without a scope for 4-6 months once these get mounted up.

I hope all you guys waiting on RMA's get replacements before any of us get our new purchases.</div></div>

Nope, nothing on my end. They won't provide any ETAs since they ETA is the same for the Group Buy and replacement units and they do not want to be burnt when their supplier can not fulfill their promise to SWFA. It's a screwed up chain reaction of sorts.

Even given these excessive delays and lack of communication I do believe the situation will improve all around, availability, warranty availability and perhaps ability to promise dates. Maybe I'm being too kind to them though. If they can sell the very last item in stock it is better for them financially to do that rather than sit on inventory to better server a customer promptly with a return.

Again, for the umpteenth time... I have no doubts about their products, warranty and company in general. These products clearly represent near the top or perhaps THE top of the heap for bang for the buck, the special intro prices or not. </div></div>

I've never had to send one of my high dollar scopes in for warranty work, so let me ask the question: would you be looking at a 6 month delay on getting your USO/NF/S&B/etc scope replaced?

The RMA process and warranty handling is a vital part of the lifetime warranty on these scopes, or any other scope, for that matter.

If my $1500 scope goes down with a 6+ month repair ETA and I'm not sent a "loaner", I'm posting about it on all the enthusiast sites.

The expectation should be that the quality on these is so high, that they should never be down, but in the odd event one does go down, take one of ours as a loaner, so we can fix yours.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My only gripe is that with the popularity of these group buys... it's impossible to get a warranty replacement.
frown.gif

5 Months and counting on a 5-20x illum.

Would be nice if some scopes would be held back for warranty replacements...

Oh well... for the price i suppose waiting is all i can do. </div></div>

I'm in the same boat, just not 5 months yet. </div></div>

That makes 3 of us.. </div></div>

These types of posts scare the hell out of me. Has SWFA given any of you any type of feedback on these? Are you able to advance RMA or upgrade to something else for a few extra $? I am not in a position to be sitting without a scope for 4-6 months once these get mounted up.

I hope all you guys waiting on RMA's get replacements before any of us get our new purchases.

</div></div>

"Any day now." That's been the response for about 2-3 months.

Dammit!!! It figures that I find this after it's over. I wanted the 3,000 10X42 $100 off

There's still no confirmed dates. SWFA is stating "by the end of summer" or "any day" so it could be tomorrow or another few months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_I</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_I</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the odds of another group buy for the 1-6x happening?

-Cheers</div></div>

Probably slim to none. SWFA historically only does these group buys when they come out with a new product... discontinue a product.

On rare occasion they might have a coupon during the holidays but the prices are nothing like the group buys. </div></div>

Wonderful. Figures I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Well if any of you got in on this and decide to dump your SWFA SS 1-6x, please PM me.

-Cheers</div></div>

I bet you'll see a bunch of them for sale within a month of shipping. The deal was too good to pass up for the combo set... but most people only needed one or the other. </div></div>

I hope so. If anybody gets both and wants to make a quick sale on the 1-6x, PM me. Y'know, whenever they arrive and all. Sorry to hear you guys are having such a long wait.

-Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long a wait? Going on 19 pages long of a wait
smile.gif

</div></div>

That's just at this site. AR15.com has 9+ page thread, and I believe optics planet has a sizable thread, too. I'm sure there's lots of sites with multi-page waiting threads. lol.

I am amazed that nearly every day their is more and more posts on this thread. Funny thing is I for one keep checking it lol. I am really in no hurry as I still need to buy ammo and an Atlas for my own build. But it sure would be nice to get the email that my scope has been shipped out. Oh well, the waiting game continues.

Still patiently waiting. Hopefully before the winter rolls around. My reticle tends to jump around when my hands are cold.... ;-)

Guess you better buy some warm gloves!

Last time I called there was no update. I was told that the shipment is severely overdue. I was told that the 1-6x scopes were expected to already be in, and that they are hopeful it's not far off.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Coming sooner or later, accepting pre orders</span>

I was just there yesterday and they told me they had no idea. Said they were not sure if they had even made it to Customs yet. Nice scope though for sure. If they ever broke internally you could always use them as a prybar, shovel, weapon, etc!!

Maybe they made it to Customs. Government upon inspection realizes how awesome they are and confiscated for themselves.... Yup, that's gotta be it...

Took them about 3 days to reply to my last inquiry. Absolutely no information on dates/ETA for the 1-6 nor 5-20. I know everybody talks about their excellent customer service. I sure ain't getting any.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took them about 3 days to reply to my last inquiry. Absolutely no information on dates/ETA for the 1-6 nor 5-20. I know everybody talks about their excellent customer service. I sure ain't getting any. </div></div>

They just don't what to tell you. They don't know. Or the news is so bad they don't know how to say. I'm not going to worry anymore. I know it will be beautiful when it gets here. Patients is a virtue.

Yep same here not really worried about it, I do check here if a new post pops up, but other than that I have already started getting my back up plan for deer season if it don't make it set up and ready.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took them about 3 days to reply to my last inquiry. Absolutely no information on dates/ETA for the 1-6 nor 5-20. I know everybody talks about their excellent customer service. I sure ain't getting any.</div></div>

What would you like to hear if they dont know??

^ how about something like this in an email the same day or the next day (worst case scenario).

"Dear Mr swamp2,

I am sorry for the ongoing delays. The products are definitely later than our initial estimate and expectation. We apologize for the delays and are doing our best to get the products in our customers hands as soon as possible. Unfortunately, though, this is largely in the hands of our suppliers and we are unable to move their schedules in any significant way. We are trying to get more information and we will update you as soon as we have any reasonably concrete information."

One might just call it "flowery" prose, but such a statement provides more information, is more courteous and provides a promised follow up.

Customer service 101 here... I'm not sure why so many folks are used to so much less in the firearms industry.

Thats whats wrong with the world these days.....everyone needs something sugar coated for them.....LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glen1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats whats wrong with the world these days.....everyone needs something sugar coated for them.....LOL! </div></div>

Exactly. They aren't here and they will be here when they get here.

I'm sure there is nothing in that proposed email that everybody in this thread doesn't already know. I'm sure they would love the scopes to arrive so they don't have 200 people a day calling in to ask the same question they don't have an answer too.

"If it's worth having it's worth waiting for". Trust me when I say that these scopes are worth having. SWFA makes very good scopes.

There is nothing anyone can do about it to make it better. There is nothing more SWFA can do and I'm sure they have & are doing everything that they can. They & we are at the mercy of the supplier(s).
Really the only thing you as the customer can do is cancel your order if you can't deal with it any longer. I'm so hooked on getting the 1-6 there be no way I cancel. Thank You SWFA & God speed, gentlemen!!!

I have a 1x6 on order and am patiently waiting. I also worked for U. S. Customs for many years. Sorry folks, but I ain't buying the Customs excuse unless it's an export issue with Japan's Customs. These scopes aren't contraband and unless there was some kind of fraud, misclassification or unpaid duties, there should be no problem making entry with them. In any case, any importer would have access to bills of lading and shipping documents and should certainly know WHEN and WHY there is an issue with Customs, if one truly exists. I suspect this is a supplier issue and not a Customs issue and I don't know why SWFA remains vague about it when all any of us can do is wait until these scopes arrive at our doorsteps or cancel our orders. I choose to patiently wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glen1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats whats wrong with the world these days.....everyone needs something sugar coated for them.....LOL! </div></div>

That is plain absurdity. Yeah my view as a seasoned sales and marketing professional and as a reasonable consumer is really a big problem in the world these days. The problem is that a considerable portion of the firearms consumer community has it backwards. The vendor is god, the vendor never does anything wrong, the vendor must be defended (as it they can't do it themselves), absurd waits are what we expect, blah, blah, blah. I never give my customers sugar coating and don't expect anyone to do it for me. If you think asking for <span style="font-style: italic">timeliness, completeness and courtesy</span> is too much then that is much more of a "problem with the world" than my point of view.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glen1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats whats wrong with the world these days.....everyone needs something sugar coated for them.....LOL! </div></div>

That is plain absurdity. Yeah my view as a seasoned sales and marketing professional and as a reasonable consumer is really a big problem in the world these days. The problem is that a considerable portion of the firearms consumer community has it backwards. The vendor is god, the vendor never does anything wrong, the vendor must be defended (as it they can't do it themselves), absurd waits are what we expect, blah, blah, blah. I never give my customers sugar coating and don't expect anyone to do it for me. If you think asking for <span style="font-style: italic">timeliness, completeness and courtesy</span> is too much then that is much more of a "problem with the world" than my point of view.</div></div>

Have to agree.

You either post something worth reading with updates or just leave it be.

If your not satisfied please cancel (if that is your intention) and get some other brand. No one got inside anyone's head and made them decide oh I have to buy one.

So sugar coat or not they suck or don't whatever it is leave it out of this thread and post updates that again are worth reading a few pages for.

Aron-

^ Did someone die and leave you the moderator of the forum?

Are you the one who decides the worthiness of others contributions?

The answer to both is obviously a resounding "no".

Forums are for discussion as long as they adhere to the rules of the forum. If you don't want to read some posts or some threads don't bother. Some agree with me and some just like to have an outlet for their anxiety. We are all surely excited to have some new toys (sometime...) and we all have different ways of looking at this unfortunate situation.

Stop fucking bitching and complaining, I am in the same boat but do you hear me moaning about it? If you dont like it go buy another scope from another manufacturer.

What if I bitch with CAPS LOCK on

WILL I GET IT ANY EARLIER?

Everybody has a very good reason and right to complain. Will it do any good? Maybe. Should everyone stop? No. Communication is absolutely essential and SWFA has decided that saying nothing instead of what they know is a better solution. They know the factory schedule. They know if it has been shipped. They know how long it will be before they get the scopes. And if they told everyone, they probably would not have gotten very many orders.

The scopes will get here someday. Probably around Christmas. You will like what you get and the time it took will be forgotten.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillZone45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop fucking bitching and complaining, I am in the same boat but do you hear me moaning about it? If you dont like it go buy another scope from another manufacturer. </div></div>

Wow, you are so cool and tough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hotbrass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody has a very good reason and right to complain. Will it do any good? Maybe. Should everyone stop? No. Communication is absolutely essential and SWFA has decided that saying nothing instead of what they know is a better solution. They know the factory schedule. They know if it has been shipped. They know how long it will be before they get the scopes. And if they told everyone, they probably would not have gotten very many orders.

The scopes will get here someday. Probably around Christmas. You will like what you get and the time it took will be forgotten. </div></div>

What makes you so sure they know what the delay is and have a delivery date? Do you work for SWFA? I think not. You don't know any better than anybody else here what the deal is and your just making bogus assumptions.

As far as them getting orders the lack of delivery date isn't driving up sales, if anything it's hurting sales because people who need a scope aren't going to wait around until all the people who got in on the group buy gets theirs, and all the other people who have back ordered them gets theirs. These scopes speak for themselves and the quality and value is what drives the demand on these. People will order them regardless. I would even bet if SWFA could give a exact date that it would increase sales because those who are waiting to order would get a better idea of when to expect one.

Shit happens some times. You've been a member here since 2009, I shouldn't have to mention the BS with the PST and all the delays for it.

Trust me if SWFA knew a 100% certain delivery date or even approximate they would let people know so they aren't calling all day to ask. The bottom line is SWFA gave people a great deal on the scopes and they need to be patient or there may not be a next time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ Did someone die and leave you the moderator of the forum?

Are you the one who decides the worthiness of others contributions?

The answer to both is obviously a resounding "no".

Forums are for discussion as long as they adhere to the rules of the forum. If you don't want to read some posts or some threads don't bother. Some agree with me and some just like to have an outlet for their anxiety. We are all surely excited to have some new toys (sometime...) and we all have different ways of looking at this unfortunate situation.</div></div>

Nope no one died at all. Its just seems like a little kindergarten class in here!

Like I said you don't like to wait then cancel! Bitching is not going to do anything or make things better! Trust me I have been around when the Vortex fiasco was going on and I decided to cancel and mind my own not come here and bitch about it every damn day. All the bitching in the world did not make things better and they still came out when they did.

There is one post with something that someone heard from SWFA then and bunch of bitching posts about are they here yet bullcrap then another post of this is what SWFA told me. This is getting old grow up people!

Then again if bitching makes you feel better then go on ahead...

PS I'm in the waiting list also, and you will not
find one post with me saying are they here yet? awwwe man
they are not now I'm angry!

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hotbrass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SFWA knows. </div></div>
Who is SFWA and what do they know?
grin.gif

I'm glad I decided to hold off until these things are actually shipping.

For those of you who are having a fit: Yeah, this is bullshit. SWFA is either getting hosed by their manufacturer or y'all funded a kick-starter. Perhaps both. Either way, its a giant bundle of suck and I don't blame any of you for being pissed.

I guess for me at least, I'm actually not too frustrated with the delay. Sure, I'd like to be fiddling with the scopes, but I don't really have a home for 'em yet. I'll be getting a Savage .308 in October and that'll be the home for the 5-20X. For the 1-6X I was initially considering putting a different stock on my M1A Bush rifle and putting it there. Now I'm considering putting it atop my in-line muzzleloader or my Encore with a .308 barrel.

In addition, this delay is giving me time to pay down that card that the combo will eventually post to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took them about 3 days to reply to my last inquiry. Absolutely no information on dates/ETA for the 1-6 nor 5-20. I know everybody talks about their excellent customer service. I sure ain't getting any. </div></div>

Thus far, the communication has been terrible - I also bitched about it a few pages back and almost the same group of guys also stood proudly by SWFA, defending them and insisting this is good service. I just chalked it up to either: their wife must do all the shopping, or they are paid swfa reps. lol.

I don't understand why people act like this is a good expirience or good customer service. We have no idea where our product is. Granted, some of you haven't paid for the scopes yet, but I'd paid for 50% of my 1-6 scope. I'd like to know where it is!

With that being said, this isn't entirely an industry wide issue from my experience - I've had steller support from various vendors - including optics distributors and manufacturers. My prior experiences with SWFA have all been problematic. The only reason I joined this promo was due to the savings, and the rave reviews on this site about the SWFA SS HD line.

Truth be told, if I knew it'd take this long, I probably wouldnt have ordered. However, I can't cancel my order after the fact, because i already have the 5-20 mounted, and I'm not taking a loss on it because they charged me the FULL price, so now im forced to wait it out to get my 1-6 for another $300.

The 1-6 is going on my 3gun rig, but it'll be next year before i can probably use it. I truly hope when that 1-6 gets here, it is lightyears better than the Burris PRS it is replacing. I also hope it doesn't break during 3gun, because 6+ months for an RMA is also unexceptable. hopefully they get here soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
swamp2 said:
Truth be told, if I knew it'd take this long, I probably wouldnt have ordered. However, I can't cancel my order after the fact, because i already have the 5-20 mounted, and I'm not taking a loss on it because they charged me the FULL price, so now im forced to wait it out to get my 1-6 for another $300.

The 1-6 is going on my 3gun rig, but it'll be next year before i can probably use it. I truly hope when that 1-6 gets here, it is lightyears better than the Burris PRS it is replacing. I also hope it doesn't break during 3gun, because 6+ months for an RMA is also unexceptable. hopefully they get here soon. </div></div>

Flip side is since you've paid for the 5-20 and that's how you're choosing to look at it, you're getting the 1-6 for only $300. If the wait is that bad I'll give ya $320 for it

Regardless of how we handle the wait time, no communication from SWFA is just bad business on their part. How hard would it be to just tell the truth about what they know ?

Do you really think they have promoted this buy as hard as they did, used it to build up their Facebook "Like" count and put forth the initial info they did (with pics) and then turn around and place an order for hundreds (maybe thousands) of scopes without having SOME clue as to a PROJECTED delivery date ?

Really ?

I don't have a problem with the wait, but I do have a problem being in the dark, especially where my shooting habits and wallet are concerned.

The folks at SWFA may be great people, very personable and all of that, but in real world terms of how they handle communications with existing customers in this buy, they rank sub-amateur at best.

I would consider regular communications about this an absolute must if I were SWFA. As it stands now, it is hard to distinguish where to draw the line between a fantastic group buy, a promise they can't keep and the sinking feeling this deal is already hosed up beyond belief and no news can't be good news.

The longer this goes with zero communications from SWFA, the more it looks like they either don't care about updating the participants of this group buy, they are simply selling vaporware, this deal is already screwed up beyond belief or who knows what.

I think the participants involved in this are due some communication. To continue to avoid being candid about where this is (regardless of past buys) is starting to smell bad.

I'd rather have bad news than NO news. No news after several months just makes it look (to some) like a hit and run. It's a little insulting to expect us to believe they haven't heard ANYTHING, good or bad.

Hey SWFA, are you still out there ? Throw us a bone before you start losing reputation points with at least one long-time customer.

I realize production time at manufacturing plants is dynamic, but someone, somewhere knows <span style="font-style: italic">something</span> and I'm starting to feel abandoned here.

Did you guys take your ball and go home ?

Waiting is one thing, being ignored, taken for granted and feeling like a supplier you trust(trusted?) doesn't respect you as a customer enough to at least generate some form of update is beginning to echo.

Like I said above, I don't mind the wait, but, I'm starting to feel a little taken for granted here and I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Update something, good or bad, it will help you... really.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chakup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
swamp2 said:

The 1-6 is going on my 3gun rig, but it'll be next year before i can probably use it. I truly hope when that 1-6 gets here, it is lightyears better than the Burris PRS it is replacing. I also hope it doesn't break during 3gun, because 6+ months for an RMA is also unexceptable. hopefully they get here soon. </div></div>

Flip side is since you've paid for the 5-20 and that's how you're choosing to look at it, you're getting the 1-6 for only $300. If the wait is that bad I'll give ya $320 for it </div></div>

I *have* paid for the 5-20. Its not how I choose to look at it, its how I was actually charged and it shows such on the invoice. 100% for the 5-20 - you can pretend to look at it any way you want, but the invoice is pretty self explanatory.

This is why we need somebody else to start building quality tactical scopes right here in the good 'ol USA. With SWFA, Nightforce, and most everybody else having Light Optical Works in Japan building the (better quality)scopes or shipping them over in pieces to be assembled here it is causing these ridiculous delays. Design, engineer, build, and assemble the damn things here.

And yes I am aware that US Optics, Burris(uses japanese glass), and the Luepolds are made here, but it would be nice if we could get the same selection that LOW produces from right here. If I had that kind of selection in American scopes I would never buy another import again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redhooker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is why we need somebody else to start building quality tactical scopes right here in the good 'ol USA. With SWFA, Nightforce, and most everybody else having Light Optical Works in Japan building the (better quality)scopes or shipping them over in pieces to be assembled here it is causing these ridiculous delays. Design, engineer, build, and assemble the damn things here.

And yes I am aware that US Optics, Burris(uses japanese glass), and the Luepolds are made here, but it would be nice if we could get the same selection that LOW produces from right here. If I had that kind of selection in American scopes I would never buy another import again. </div></div>

I concur. I would buy only American if the glass quality was on par with what we expect from some of the brands mentioned and the price point was similar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thus far, the communication has been terrible - I also bitched about it a few pages back and almost the same group of guys also stood proudly by SWFA, defending them and insisting this is good service. I just chalked it up to either: <span style="font-weight: bold">their wife must do all the shopping, or they are paid swfa reps. lol.</span></div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chakup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
swamp2 said:

Flip side is since you've paid for the 5-20 and that's how you're choosing to look at it, you're getting the 1-6 for only $300. If the wait is that bad I'll give ya $320 for it </div></div>

I *have* paid for the 5-20. Its not how I choose to look at it, its how I was actually charged and it shows such on the invoice. 100% for the 5-20 - you can pretend to look at it any way you want, but the invoice is pretty self explanatory. </div></div>

So again I'll offer you what you are paying for your 1-6x, $300 some dollars, so that you no longer have to tolerate a wait on an item that was told up front had no solid delivery date....

Yeah it sucks this has happened, but crap happens sometimes out of companies hands and they're left with no solid info waiting same as us.

Do you work for a living in any industry that makes any sort of product? Do you realistically believe that nobody at SWFA has any idea as to the pending status on like a million dollars worth of merchandise?

So what makes up a $1,000,000 order? That's 1,000 scopes at $1,000 a pop (or around 600 of the 5-20/1-6 combo). I'd hope that out of 10,000 likes, they sold more than 1,000 scopes - especially how quickly we hit the promo codes.

SWFA might be getting a deal on these scopes, but you can be damn sure that the manufacturer is thrilled at selling this extra volume of product. And you can be sure they are in communication over regarding a million dollar account.

And no chakup... I'm not selling my scope to you for $300 or $320, so you can stop joking about it. I might be open to selling you my combo for what I paid ($1586.93+s/h). If that's something you'd be interested in, let me get 100+ posts, and then PM me. If not, drop the issue.

Whether you like my rationale or not... my $1586.93 has earned me a right to bitch about the SWFA Tax Day Group buy within this thread.

More importantly - chakup, which products did you order, and what are you waiting on?

In fact, anyone who is critical of those of us who are complaining about the lack of information - exactly what did you order and what are you waiting on, and were you charged, yet?

I'm just curious how many got products and how many are waiting. I wish I knew what kinda volume they sold.

I seriously doubt that they sold $1 millon worth of scopes. I dont think they sold more than 500 scopes. Dont judge sales by a FB campaign.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And no chakup... I'm not selling my scope to you for $300 or $320, so you can stop joking about it. I might be open to selling you my combo for what I paid ($1586.93+s/h). If that's something you'd be interested in, let me think about it and PM me. If not, drop the issue.

</div></div>

Dude, you don't have 100 posts.