• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

After shooting a couple of ZCO scopes in 2022 down in Georgia, I can unequivocally say that my next tier-1 optic will come from them. Unreal clarity, etc.

That said, this rifle is not way out advanced chassis and alien stuff. It should be (and will be) the absolute ultimate manifestation of perfection based on the technology that was around in the early 2000’s. So it will probably end up wearing one of my USO’s.

In fact, probably the one that is on my structured barrel. And that will get a ZCO, because it has the ability to get the most out of it, while a 3-17x USO is plenty perfect for any .308.

Never know, though. Might get a thermal or a PVS 24 front mount and :)

So many cool options.

Sirhr
Whatever you get you are going to want a thin reticle.

do you have a link
This thread is the link.
See below:

KMW / Tac Ops Build

Sentinel Stock Tac Ops configuration

Cal. 308

Krieger Heavy barrel 4 groove @ 21” T&P 9/16 by 24 Class III A

Trigger Tech Diamond curved.

Guarantee ¼ MOA or better with Fed Match 168 or Fed Tactical tip Match king LEO

Surgeon 591 baked on a cold start 9 hours and re-machined to Tac Ops Specs / BR fit 350 Ft. pounds.

Tac Ops OD Drag bag included.

$8500 a 50% deposit is required.

Send $4,250 to:

Tactical Operations, Inc. (make your check exactly or the bank won't accept it )

Mail same:

Tactical Operations, inc.

9701 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1000

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212

I have consecutive serial numbers on the Surgeon Receivers right hand only. If you desire a left-handed rifle the serial numbers won’t be consecutive.

Terry and I are doing 15 for this project 14 are available as I just received a phone call from RAYDBONZ a Hide member he’s out of internet service and is claiming a rifle.

If you would like a Tac Ops 30 Cal. Can PM me ONLY and we can work out the details…

Terry and I thank you all 😊

Mike R.

Reactions: JakeM
Yep if you have any questions just call/pm Mike and he will give you all the details. But most of everything is already posted here.

So far

Nik H (LH)
prbulldogs (LH) Those 2 gone.

1: brinaf
2: GunGasm
3: Duc
4: Stormshodow
5: The OE800
6: stemikel
7: RayDBonz
8: B y r o n
9: HenryTheAce
10: Diablo
11: Mr_fullmetal
12: Sirhrmechanic
13: Sarcasmguy

So 13 right hands taken.
So 2 right hands left if this is correct. Everyone speak up though.

43050A94-15B8-4431-AFC8-7A39D7CA32D4.gif

Bullet needs to get in here and take the last 2 at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

i love how so may people were on board and then once it came to write a check..crickets...par for the course
I really wanted to get one, but I was hoping for a Sentinel Chassis. That being said I've had some things on back order that started popping in and another rifle build is finishing up with balance due so my fun money dried up quick. $2700 to LRI, $500 or so for team registration for NF ELR Shoot, hunting tags $700, NF scope backordered $2100. Very quickly the down payment for one of these disappeared. I have the money if I really wanted it but doesn't make fiscal sense since I already have 1 Tac Ops and was planning to call Mike for a Delta Build within the next year. This just hits at the wrong time right now.

Reactions: BurtG and brianf
I really wanted to get one, but I was hoping for a Sentinel Chassis. That being said I've had some things on back order that started popping in and another rifle build is finishing up with balance due so my fun money dried up quick. $2700 to LRI, $500 or so for team registration for NF ELR Shoot, hunting tags $700, NF scope backordered $2100. Very quickly the down payment for one of these disappeared. I have the money if I really wanted it but doesn't make fiscal sense since I already have 1 Tac Ops and was planning to call Mike for a Delta Build within the next year. This just hits at the wrong time right now.

i was just busting chops...

i'd keep busting yours but you have enough shit going on lol

your doing more in one post than i do in 6 months .. envious

what are you bringing to the NF ELR?

i planned on going with a friend (first time) but i was already sold out when i tried

Don from OK please call me ASAP... 310-275-8797

Mike R.

Don, please give me a call when you see this post my Ninja

Mike R.

Spoke with Glenn over at Surgeon he's my Ninja he will be in contact with you guys in a few days to start shipping the actions...

Mike R.

@MikeRTacOps (or @JakeM) - still two left? I’m conflicted because my Delta-51 is awesome and I “need” a Delta-66 more than… what are we calling this, anyway? The MT-51 for Mike and Terry? NIC-51 for “non-inflatable companion?”

Two RH left? Make it one. I’m assuming you’re willing to work with me based on our last call, but if that’s not the case just let me know. I’m in for a blow-up doll in that case, they just lifted the import restrictions here ;-).

I‘m honestly amazed that I missed two weeks worth of updates and these were still unspoken for.

@MikeRTacOps (or @JakeM) - still two left? I’m conflicted because my Delta-51 is awesome and I “need” a Delta-66 more than… what are we calling this, anyway? The MT-51 for Mike and Terry? NIC-51 for “non-inflatable companion?”

Two RH left? Make it one. I’m assuming you’re willing to work with me based on our last call, but if that’s not the case just let me know. I’m in for a blow-up doll in that case, they just lifted the import restrictions here ;-).

I‘m honestly amazed that I missed two weeks worth of updates and these were still unspoken for.
So, Gentlemen it looks like ONE in Right Hand is Left and is looking for a Home any takers? Jake please double check this for me I'm on 4 hours sleep been fking with that blow-up Doll all night after I swallowed a blue bullet lol

Mike R.

Nik H (LH)

14: DJL2

One more left.

Last edited:
Do you already have a Tac Ops inflatable? Would you like another? I'm told they're even better than the real thing AND I'll let you name it!
So… I’d it’s better than the real thing… it doesn’t talk right?

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Do you already have a Tac Ops inflatable? Would you like another? I'm told they're even better than the real thing AND I'll let you name it!
Two chicks at the same time isn’t high on my list I’m afraid.

Will these stocks have an Anschutz rail, Arca rail, or Terry's convertible bipod hardpoint?
I was going to ask Mike as I had this in mind, but I know Terry has spoken about the downsides of integral Arca rails in the past. I actually just had to do a small repair on my Foundation’s Arca rail and wouldn’t mind an Anschutz type solution that allows me to remove/replace the Arca section as on the Foundation.

One more left.
Don't forget us southpaws....it is disconcerting to not see your name up there...LOL

As of right now 2/10/2023

Nik H (LH)

One more right hand up for grabs.

Reactions: kevinsachs
As of right now 2/10/2023

Nik H (LH)

One more right hand up for grabs.

If only I wasn't a poor :confused:

I would totally add this to the collection. Someone just do it already!

Reactions: powdahound76