• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

Yes that was /s you’ve met me, I’m not that dumb…

Just being me...you know there's nothing meant

Hey boys, we don't want any trouble in here, in any language.

Fred_White.png

Reactions: Nik H
ONE MORE IS GONE...
Customer called this morning not a Hide Member...

@JakeM what's the proper count my Ninja ?

Mike R.

What's the correct head count thus far gentlemen ? 13 ? How many Tac Ops 30 Cal Cans ?

Mike R.

Those that aren't getting the cans with these rifles are really missing out....

If you're in a can friendly state and getting this sick rifle, do yourself a favor and pair it with a TacOps can!

Reactions: JakeM
That makes 12 right hands taken and the 2 left hands taken.

So 3 right hands are left right now.

Last edited:
These builds won’t be done next week..my gut says we have some time

i love how so may people were on board and then once it came to write a check..crickets...par for the course
That's why some companies (mainly European ones) don't seem to follow trends just because a few random people on the internet say
"I'll take 10 you can have my money"
I’m not talking about these rifles but about trends in general.
Mike doesn’t do trends lol.

checks in the mail via UPS.. forgot the checkbook on the counter 3-4 days straight lol

I believe two more right hand platforms are available then that's it gents...

Mike R.

Reactions: siscoe308
So far

Nik H (LH)
prbulldogs (LH) Those 2 gone.

1: brinaf
2: GunGasm
3: Duc
4: Stormshodow
5: The OE800
6: stemikel
7: RayDBonz
8: B y r o n
9: HenryTheAce
10: Diablo
11: Mr_fullmetal
12: Sirhrmechanic

So 12 right hands taken, if this is correct everyone that has taken one like this post.
So 3 right hands left if this is correct. Everyone speak up though.

By the way… I hate you.

:cool:

Sirhr

That's just your wallet complaining.
Since it's already feeling grumpy, make sure to order the TacOps suppressor to go with your new TacOps .300WM rifle and I'll bet it will become your new favourite long range rifle.
Then of course buy a case of the ammo it's built for and enjoy life.

That's just your wallet complaining.
Since it's already feeling grumpy, make sure to order the TacOps suppressor to go with your new TacOps .300WM rifle and I'll bet it will become your new favourite long range rifle.
Then of course buy a case of the ammo it's built for and enjoy life.
I did order the suppressor.

And I will be carpet bombing you with spendy things you need to buy until the end of days…

Sirhr

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I did order the suppressor.

And I will be carpet bombing you with spendy things you need to buy until the end of days…

Sirhr

So are you going to order that new TT 7-35 x56 scope to go on the new TacOps rifle? It would look really nice on there.
Or you could you know, go cheap with the ZCO 8-40 x56

Better than a turret sounding like a diesel idling!?! Terrorist talk.
Better but as I said previously, I will reserve judgement until it is reviewed side by side with the MUCH less expensive ZCO.

Price is what you pay but value is what you should get unless it is overpriced

Reactions: Baron23
Better but as I said previously, I will reserve judgement until it is reviewed side by side with the MUCH less expensive ZCO.

Price is what you pay but value is what you should get unless it is overpriced
Very true. It is substantially more. Interested to see/read the reviews that come out.

Last edited:
After shooting a couple of ZCO scopes in 2022 down in Georgia, I can unequivocally say that my next tier-1 optic will come from them. Unreal clarity, etc.

That said, this rifle is not way out advanced chassis and alien stuff. It should be (and will be) the absolute ultimate manifestation of perfection based on the technology that was around in the early 2000’s. So it will probably end up wearing one of my USO’s.

In fact, probably the one that is on my structured barrel. And that will get a ZCO, because it has the ability to get the most out of it, while a 3-17x USO is plenty perfect for any .308.

Never know, though. Might get a thermal or a PVS 24 front mount and :)

So many cool options.

Sirhr