• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

Here is what I see:
- brianf
- GunGasm
- Duc
- Stormshadow
- Nik H
- prbulldogs
- TheOE800
- clefairy
- Kriller134
- stemikel
- RayDBonz

Had to lower my pants to count that high, but looks like 11.
Four yet to be claimed. (unless all my higher education was wasted. . .)
Kriller134 is joking about something else.
It's 10 so far

Here is what I see:
- brianf
- GunGasm
- Duc
- Stormshadow
- Nik H
- prbulldogs
- TheOE800
- clefairy
- Kriller134
- stemikel
- RayDBonz

Had to lower my pants to count that high, but looks like 11.
Four yet to be claimed. (unless all my higher education was wasted. . .)

I think they are only doing whole numbers so if you lowered your pants to count it would create a decimal.

Wow... one does not get a pedigree much better than Terry Cross and MikeR. at TacOps....

But have my heart set on a .300 Norma Mag... on a TACOM structured barrel for my MRAD. As much as the DNA of those rifles is going to be amazing, I just already have a lifetime supply of .308's! But for folks looking for a Tier One rifle from some Tier 1+ people, can one get any better than this????

Did I mention... wow!

Can't wait to hear more about these.... Can't wait to see some pictures! And I bet they sell fast. (If they haven't already!)

Cheers and congrats to all who are getting one!

Sirhr

Wow... one does not get a pedigree much better than Terry Cross and MikeR. at TacOps....

But have my heart set on a .300 Norma Mag... on a TACOM structured barrel for my MRAD. As much as the DNA of those rifles is going to be amazing, I just already have a lifetime supply of .308's! But for folks looking for a Tier One rifle from some Tier 1+ people, can one get any better than this????

Did I mention... wow!

Can't wait to hear more about these.... Can't wait to see some pictures! And I bet they sell fast. (If they haven't already!)

Cheers and congrats to all who are getting one!

Sirhr

For fun you could have TacOps build you a .300 Win Mag with one of his brakes and a suppressor.

Looks like we’re at 11 total…..? I’ll take one so that makes 12 total.

Pleasure talking to ya Mike, looking forward to it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Krob95
Good question

What scope are we all going with

Zco or tt?

Terry, mike?

I was planning on a SB 520 US or ZCO420

F1CC642A-C804-482A-965C-60FB0719BC1D.gif

Reactions: Charger442
You gonna throw a TT735 on top o_Oo_O
Nah, it’s a .308 so limited to like 500 yards right? 😂

I've got a spare TT525P Gen 3XR that I replaced with a 3XRF and was going to sell, but with the lowball prices right now I’ll just keep it or maybe trade for a ZC420 and cash down the line.

Reactions: BurtG
Nah, it’s a .308 so limited to like 500 yards right? 😂

I've got a spare TT525P Gen 3XR that I replaced with a 3XRF and was going to sell, but with the lowball prices right now I’ll just keep it or maybe trade for a ZC420 and cash down the line.
No doubt, past 500 the bullet just drops out of the sky of course /s

A TT735 would be a bit aggressive to say the least though for sure. I’m probably going to roll with a ZCO… I need one back in the stable

Lol.
Mike is going to say TT between those two hands down, the Gen 2 XR is his favorite reticle.
I have a mk4 on my sierra (M40-ish) to keep it kind of period correct.

But this being new, I’ll need current optics

I have a mk4 on my sierra (M40-ish) to keep it kind of period correct.

But this being new, I’ll need current optics
His favorite is the 5-25x56 PMII with the new Schmidt DTII+ turrets in Gen 2 XR.
For a precise rifle like the Tac Ops the Gen 2 XR is also my favorite.
I couldn't stand to look through my gen 2 razor after I got my PMII.
It's got me hooked on precise thin cross hairs that also have some sort of hash marks but not a huge tree with dots everywhere.
Which is hilarious because all the cool guys (sponsored shooters) are back to dialing windage and elevation so the H59 stuff is "Not in" anymore.

Reactions: brianf
Mike,

PM sent -

Late getting in, will take one, if any are left.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: stemikel
If I didn’t just close on land in Montana I’d be all in! I second the PMII with DT+ turrets however. Good buy gents. Hell of a gun. Jealous!

Have a couple scopes with the DTII+ turrets and although they are fantastic…. s&b can f right off with their new prices

If I didn’t just close on land in Montana I’d be all in! I second the PMII with DT+ turrets however. Good buy gents. Hell of a gun. Jealous!
I'll take a plastic Blow up doll but it can't look like Big Mike Robinson, Terry will take a Red hair Midget with a big rack we've spoke about this already for a trade... ;) Congrads on the new property purchase that's awesome...

Mike R.

I'll take a plastic Blow up doll but it can't look like Big Mike Robinson, Terry will take a Red hair Midget with a big rack we've spoke about this already for a trade... ;) Congrads on the new property purchase that's awesome...

Mike R.
I still have the number for Tiny Tina, the 3’8” Tower of Power 😂.

Yeah the super trees are good for getting new recruits to hit minute of hadji at 600…not precision work if you have time

With that said my brain actually likes the T3 which is the worst of all lol

Got my new S&B PMII with Gen II XR w DT II+ turrets the other day. Box looked like it got ran over by a truck. Not the UPS box it was shipped in, it was in perfect shape, the S&B box the scope came in was smoked. Looked through it and there was a spec at about the 11:00 position in the reticle. Tried the MTC function and the resistance it takes to get passed each full mill caused me to skip .2-.3 mills even when I was really trying not to. My first S&B experience and not impressed. Sent it back. Will be going with something else. Only bring this up because of the S&B comments above

Reactions: OneMoreNoMore
Got my new S&B PMII with Gen II XR w DT II+ turrets the other day. Box looked like it got ran over by a truck. Not the UPS box it was shipped in, it was in perfect shape, the S&B box the scope came in was smoked. Looked through it and there was a spec at about the 11:00 position in the reticle. Tried the MTC function and the resistance it takes to get passed each full mill caused me to skip .2-.3 mills even when I was really trying not to. My first S&B experience and not impressed. Sent it back. Will be going with something else. Only bring this up because of the S&B comments above
Lol I was just trying to help a guy out not turn it into a what $4000 scope is best thread, we have 10 million of those daily.

Just send it to Jerry at S&B customer service and he will get you taken care of.
I'll try to find his number and I'll PM it to you.

PS, you can turn off the MTC by moving the tab back one more space.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
What's the correct head count thus far gentlemen ? 13 ? How many Tac Ops 30 Cal Cans ?

Mike R.

Watching this thread with envy. But the jokes on you 15 buyers. I am gonna buy one in the PX at a steep discount after a few of these divorces go through.

Just kidding. Can't wait to see the final product
Fucking funny that was a good one 🤣

Mike R.

Watching this thread with envy. But the jokes on you 15 buyers. I am gonna buy one in the PX at a steep discount after a few of these divorces go through.

Just kidding. Can't wait to see the final product
shit...with that the wife spends she'll think she saved money this month :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What's the correct head count thus far gentlemen ? 13 ? How many Tac Ops 30 Cal Cans ?

Mike R.
Looking through the thread (more carefully this time), the following have asked for one after the official announcement:
brinaf
GunGasm
Duc
Stormshodow
Nik H (LH)
prbulldogs (LH)
The OE800
clefairy
stemikel
RayDBonz
B y r o n
HenryTheAce
Diablo

That makes 13.
These folks have said they wanted one, but not after the announcement asking for buyers and listing the price:
Eliteuas ?
usmc45 ?
Lowlight ?

Don't know who may have contacted Mike by phone, text or blow-up doll.

Looking through the thread (more carefully this time), the following have asked for one after the official announcement:
brinaf
GunGasm
Duc
Stormshodow
Nik H (LH)
prbulldogs (LH)
The OE800
clefairy
stemikel
RayDBonz
B y r o n
HenryTheAce
Diablo

That makes 13.
These folks have said they wanted one, but not after the announcement asking for buyers and listing the price:
Eliteuas ?
usmc45 ?
Lowlight ?

Don't know who may have contacted Mike by phone, text or blow-up doll.
Just got off comms with Mike. Add me to the list.

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Bullet needs one of these hey BULLET GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND TAKE NUMBER 15 LOL...

Mike R.

Reactions: HenryTheAce