• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MisterOrange

Scott Weinand
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2020
North Dakota
www.youtube.com
I know, I know, there's a million choices already. But I wasn't 100% happy with anything I've found yet. I had the time this morning, so I drew one up.

I designed the target the way I want it, with the aiming point being the tippy top of the triangle. One inch line going up from the tip, half inch wide line atop that. Dial scope up one inch to hit the intersection, not distorting your point of aim when your bullet goes where you're aiming. One box below the triangle to put whatever the variable is that you're changing between groups. Rest of the load data that's not changing between groups you can put in the box on top of the page. 9 different targets to shoot at because I don't like walking down 25x a day to put a new target up.

Use it if it jives with the way you do load development, or don't. Enjoy either way.

Scott W

Attachments

• LOAD DEV TARGET PDF.pdf
    219 KB · Views: 779
I think it's cool but too big of an aiming point for me. Curious why you chose a triangle vs a cir. for an aiming point?

My targets for load development...

- No design required
- $.006 per
- Just add backer

230 otm seating depth.jpg

Reactions: spife7980
Have you tried diamond shaped targets? I use PowerPoint for the shape, and you can size them to your liking. The open center works well with the center dot of my reticle, and the points of the diamond guide the cross portion of the reticle well.

Reactions: MisterOrange