• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Taylor Swift... I knew you were trouble... Goat version...

ROFLMFAO! I never saw that coming and laughed so hard I thought I was gonna puke!

As for Taylor Swift, yeah, I would do her.

Nah, Goat Boy from SNL was definitely better.

Almost shot coffee out of my nose!!! Can't wait to show my daughter the vid when she gets home (huge Taylor Swift fan....)

taylor swift is a cunt. Talked to several people who went to school with her, they seem normal and well adjusted, they all say shes a cunt, was in school, got bigger when she got money.

I get you. You like sheep, just kidding. Goats are the devil. Sheep are easy to manage. Just had a bunch born this month. Can't wait to eat some lamb.

I had goats before I joined the military, now I don't have time for them (always gone). I would rather have sheep, maybe when I retire, they taste better than goats.

its amazing how much better those songs are with the goats.. i cant stand music like that, but dammit the goats added a touch of class!!