• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC 30-p1 Vs. MB762L (Mack Brothers)

ottomattic

Private
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2013
Has anyone compared these two side by side? I have heard the MB can is slightly quieter than the Thunderbeast , but I'm curious to see if the MB can preform the same rock solid POI as the TBAC using a precision rig.

anyone with any experience with these cans or valid info please share.

thanks

I can assure you that the Mack Bros is above and beyond solid enough to perform on a precision rig. I have tested POI thoroughly when attaching the suppressor and there have been zero... and I mean zero shift in my zero and data. Every time it is attached my zero is exactly where it should be. A certain highly talented rifle smith (who will remain nameless) even detached it from my rifle in the middle of the GAP Grind last year to show it to another shooter. Slapped it right back on and finished the match, never had to worry about a shift.

I have been running mine for about 8 months now, tons of range trips and several matches... rest assured it is up to the task.

I will be ordering another one very very soon.

Great to hear and thanks for the info. I have two Mack bros cans on order right now, one .308 can for my GAP 6.5x47L and one . 223 for for prairie dog rifle. I just filed my eform so should have them mid june. I just about went with the TBAC but I couldnt pass up the mack bros price.