• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tennessee gets ready to double down on red flag laws...you're on meds ? Hmmmm

Every mass shooter from columbine to the recent Nashville tranny was on “antidepressants .” They actually list suicide(homicide) as a side effect. They must have enough people on these murder kill pills to finally play their hand. Also probably why they want every veteran on them. Not that they aren’t needed . However they are way overprescribed.

That and showing up in DC for 2A Rallies . And her YouTube channel giving info on threats to 2A , being an advocate for a woman's right to Self Defense . Probably doing more for 2A than most here . So yeah that's about all .
I’ll stand by my original statement

the sun was shinning and it was a wonderful day at the range politics ( who cares) what a corrupt government wants ( who cares) a 2am no knock raid I'll worry about that after I am dead . till then i'll thank god for every day I get to wake up and twice on range days .

The amendment to the red flag bill would provide a list of medications that if prescribed, would bar you from firearms ownership.

This sounds like a statists utopia to me. There are 10 medications on this list and if they were to ever get something like this passed into law, that list over a 12 month period would probably include 100, 150, maybe 200 medications that prevent you from owning a firearm and don't think it would be limited to just psychotropic drugs.

Government would put the CDC/NIH in charge of determining which drugs can “potentially” cause mental and/or physical changes of any kind and if so then you can no longer own a firearm.

I can only imagine how excited the Marxists would be at the thought of something like this coming to fruition.

They would find a way to include diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol drugs on this type of list and many more.

No more worries for the statists about repealing the 2A or AR’s just deem the populace not healthy and/or mentally sound enough to own a firearm. Would not happen overnight but it would happen.

Last edited:
The amendment to the red flag bill would provide a list of medications that if prescribed to you would bar you from firearms ownership.

This sounds like a statists utopia to me. There are 10 medications on this list and if they were to ever get something like this passed into law, that list over a 12 month period would probably include 100, 150, maybe 200 medications that prevent you from owning a firearm and don't think it would be limited to just psychotropic drugs.

Government would put the CDC/NIH in charge of determining which drugs can “potentially” cause mental and/or physical changes of any kind and if so then you can no longer own a firearm.

I can only imagine how excited the Marxists would be at the thought of something like this coming to fruition.

They would find a way to include diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol drugs on this type of list and many more.

No more worries for the statists about repealing the 2A or AR’s just deem the populace not healthy and/or mentally sound enough to own a firearm. Would not happen overnight but it would happen.

It's far easier for the Left to just make it more and more of a nuisance to buy guns rather than to outright ban them. The NFA is the perfect example of that. Paying an extra $200 tax back in 1934 and having to get the feds involved just made owning NFA items more troublesome and unaffordable and therefore detoured people from owning them.

Reactions: 338dude and JR_77
It's far easier for the Left to just make it more and more of a nuisance to buy guns rather than to outright ban them. The NFA is the perfect example of that. Paying an extra $200 tax back in 1934 and having to get the feds involved just made owning NFA items more troublesome and unaffordable and therefore detoured people from owning them.
Absolutely!

Reactions: 338dude
Every mass shooter from columbine to the recent Nashville tranny was on “antidepressants .” They actually list suicide(homicide) as a side effect. They must have enough people on these murder kill pills to finally play their hand. Also probably why they want every veteran on them. Not that they aren’t needed . However they are way overprescribed.
I'm on meds.....I haven't killed anyone.....so now what is your argument.

You're an idiot if you think it's the meds. These people are just straight evil......

Now fuck off glowie....also you sound very vaccinated.

Doc

The liberals can't stand that TN is relaxing all gun laws in the state. Within hours of that freak shooting up a school they had their standard red Flag bullshit bill being proposed. Never let a crisis go to waste. It's the commies from Memphis and Nashville pushing it.
My understanding is that they have delayed the subject until after July. Since the majority of elected are conservative and 2A proponents it's unlikely that this will go anywhere.
The governor pushed through the constitutional carry and reducing the age to 18 for it along with a lot of other technical "common sense gun control" laws getting reduced or thrown out.

Reactions: Im2bent and JR_77
I'm on meds.....I haven't killed anyone.....so now what is your argument.

You're an idiot if you think it's the meds. These people are just straight evil......

Now fuck off glowie....also you sound very vaccinated.

Doc
You mean , you haven’t killed anyone yet. Fact is , they state it rite on the side effects. Not to mention all these mass shooters are on some form of “antidepressants.” I stated facts wether you like it or not. Unlike you my family and I don’t take unnecessary vaccines or meds.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
You mean , you haven’t killed anyone yet. Fact is , they state it rite on the side effects. Not to mention all these mass shooters are on some form of “antidepressants.” I stated facts wether you like it or not. Unlike you my family and I don’t take unnecessary vaccines or meds.
You seem to be suggesting that the medicine itself caused the homicide, not the illness for which they were unsuccessfully treating. Is there some evidence that strongly suggests that we can separate the two to isolate the trigger as the medicine? Many of those medicines listed don't have "homicide" as a side-effect. Some can INCREASE suicidal thoughts in a very small number of patients, but I'm not aware of any studies that point to a person with no homicidal tendencies taking those pills and suddenly turning into a mass murderer.

Again, I stand with my original comment about it.

I must have missed where it stated on my bottle where it said I would go into a school and kill a bunch of kids........😆😆😆😆😆😆

Doc

Again, I stand with my original comment about it.

I must have missed where it stated on my bottle where it said I would go into a school and kill a bunch of kids........😆😆😆😆😆😆

Doc
I think it must only be if your firearms on are the medication, because we all know that it's the guns that kill people.

Reactions: nikonNUT and Doc68
Well you haven't killed anyone yet.....I'm surprised you haven't found a tower yet and started shooting people from it. Guy in TX did it and he wasn't on meds. So I guess I could say the same about people who don't take meds.

These are necessary for me. If you saw a 100th of what I've been through in 26yrs of EMS and being a combat medic you would be huddled in a closet shitting your pants and sucking your thumb like a little bitch......

I also don't take unnecessary meds or vaccines either. never took the clot shot or flu shots.

You ought to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you open your cock holster..,...

Doc

So, let's say that you're a person whos extremely claustrophic and they have to prescribe a whopping 2-3 small Vitamin X's or Vitamin V. WHEN will these two "anti-anxiety" pills put you on "the list?" Very scary shit.

It's a VERY dangerous direction we're heading down here. First these drugs, then the others; but, pot's okay, cocaine too...heroin....fentanyl...those ...no worries about that - leave that border open, good for the dealer network and 10%.

I'll say that it's true that a lot of people under "medication" don't get their doses monitored and the doctors just keep refilling. So, why not clean that up? That goes for almost ANY medication - even "maintenence meds" like BP, thyroid, etc.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Stop being a pussy let your balls drop and cowboy the fuck up.

It is a slippery slope and for that I would vote against it but to sit here and pretend like all these fucking walking nut jobs who 50 years ago would be in a padded room, now walking around on mind altering drug cocktails should be allowed to own guns is just as retarded.

All most all these mass shooters were on the same fucked up ssri s and have a history of mental illness and instability.

I am actually ok with anyone on SSRI being denied the right to guns. Most of them are mentally weak fucks who refuse to deal with life so they go on drugs that cook their brains and numb their feelings. Suck it up buttercup.

• Haha
Well you haven't killed anyone yet.....I'm surprised you haven't found a tower yet and started shooting people from it. Guy in TX did it and he wasn't on meds. So I guess I could say the same about people who don't take meds.
These are necessary for me. If you saw a 100th of what I've been through in 26yrs of EMS and being a combat medic you would be huddled in a closet shitting your pants and sucking your thumb like a little bitch......

I also don't take unnecessary meds or vaccines either. never took the clot shot or flu shots.

You ought to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you open your cock holster..,...

Doc
As I’ve said every mass shooter since columbine was on them. This is a fact. You stated one incident, and most likely he was pilled up as well. You sound unhinged . Must be time for more meds. LOL

Sounds to me like the issue is "if it is prescribed for you". Doctors can just start "prescribing" the meds to anyone they don't "like".

Doctor said you need this drug, no guns for you. What if you never pick up the prescription - well then you're really a problem - no guns for you.

Everyone involved in the writing and review of the DSM-V were also connected to pharmaceutical companies. Every DSM condition also has a pharmaceutical based treatment associated with it. Every last one.

Let that sink in and consider if the intention of modern day western mental health treatment is healing conditions or just hiding them behind a pill.

I don't see how it would survive a constitutional challenge *sarcasm*

You're having a right suspended without due process. A doctor submitting your name to a database isn't due process.

What happens if you refuse to waive your HPPA rights and sign their form? I can guess, the doctor will probably refuse to treat the patient, LOL

Do no harm, amirite? What's going to be the effect of going off SSRIs cold turkey em masse? Seizures? Rebound depression and anxiety? Suicide? Homicide?

Great fucking idea, so great only a cock sucking politician could devise it. Luckily, doctors will stand up for the patients rights. They won't just go along with a government edict. No evidence of that in history 🤣

Being on ssri or coming off, you shouldnt be able to own guns. There should be a cooling off period.

The biggest problem with gun death numbers is the majority are suicides. Taking guns away from people who are unstable and mentally ill is better for everyone as those numbers would drop...atleast as the gun being the method. They can slit their wrists or jump of a bridge instead so libs can talk about banning bridges.

The other piece is buying a gun or letting someone who is prohibited from owning using a firearm. Should be a felony resulting in their right to own firearms taken away.

People talk about the constitution but they never sold guns to the town loon or crazy fucking people back in the day. Most were institutionalized and those that weren't, no sane person would sell or give them a gun. Good way to find yourself slowly turning to coyote or bear shit.

Being on ssri or coming off, you shouldnt be able to own guns. There should be a cooling off period.

The biggest problem with gun death numbers is the majority are suicides. Taking guns away from people who are unstable and mentally ill is better for everyone as those numbers would drop...atleast as the gun being the method. They can slit their wrists or jump of a bridge instead so libs can talk about banning bridges.

The other piece is buying a gun or letting someone who is prohibited from owning using a firearm. Should be a felony resulting in their right to own firearms taken away.

People talk about the constitution but they never sold guns to the town loon or crazy fucking people back in the day. Most were institutionalized and those that weren't, no sane person would sell or give them a gun. Good way to find yourself slowly turning to coyote or bear shit.
As I said, my concern is the "I have to get an MRI, some procedure other than that, and they usually try to make sure you're not stressed as that raised the BP. Thus, if they start this with these medications, why not Xanax or Valium (which in the past I took for about 6 weeks when my L3,L4,L5 disks bulged and I could barely feel my foot because Valium its a GREAT muscle relaxer). Whilst Vitamins X and V are not SSRI's, what's to stop them from taking that away as a legitimate medication (granted, Xanax SHOULD only be prescribed in very limited amounts as it's quite addictive).

That said, I've know a few folks on SSRI's, and one got off and said it was like occasionally you'd feel like somebody paused the tape, moved you a few inches, and hit the play button again - small moments in time where they couldn't remember shit or felt like there was a "frame slip in the simulation" - like Deja Vu, but no "I've been here before" type feeling, more like "what just happened?" That makes me wonder if these people are truly out of their mind from these drugs...not realizing what the hell they're doing. Not knowing their dosage, etc, I'm not qualified to say. But it is suspect that since SSRI's have been pushed, these type of gun crimes have gone up.

I most definitely agree that in 18th century, one would be locked up (or likely still called a witch) for a lot of what we see.

Reactions: DeathBeforeDismount

The feds will create a new stand alone background Check system to run along side NICS. They will call it DICS (Doctor Instant Check System.)

It will be sold just like NICS in that it will prevent future gun deaths in a common sense manner that’s good for everyone and don‘t worry there will be no government agency keeping records of your DICS check. Your DICS records are safe with us.

“Sorry mam you didn’t pass the DICS check so call this number to find out why.“

You're like the range Fudd that says go ahead and ban 30 round mags because you only duck hunt with a shotgun.

You don't care because it doesn't affect you. I know a number of people on or who took SSRIs to get through something and none turned into psychos. It doesn't mean shit.

Nobody's rights should be yanked without due process, period. Everyone here should know that.

You're like the range Fudd that says go ahead and ban 30 round mags because you only duck hunt with a shotgun.

You don't care because it doesn't affect you. I know a number of people on or who took SSRIs to get through something and none turned into psychos. It doesn't mean shit.

Nobody's rights should be yanked without due process, period. Everyone here should know that.
Bunch of weak fucks. The reason these clowns are all fucked in the head is the medications they start pumping in them when their brains are still developing and instead of teaching people to cope and deal with reality, put more mind altering drugs in them.

Stop being a pussy, deal with life like men before you have done for a million years. Somehow the human race survived and flourished without SSRIs turning everyone into a zombies.

Feeling sad? Go eat some meat, lift some weights and go outside and get some sun. The rx from 100k years ago that still works today.

There is no issue here with due process. If you are on mind altering drugs...be it SSRI, acid or shooms,ect. You should not have access to firearms....period. We are constantly fighting liberals trying to take our shit away because a very small percentage of assholes can't stop shooting others and themselves. Make the punishment harsher and keep guns away from nut jobs....its actual common sense if you want to lower crime while infringing the least on the populaces rights.

Bunch of weak fucks. The reason these clowns are all fucked in the head is the medications they start pumping in them when their brains are still developing and instead of teaching people to cope and deal with reality, put more mind altering drugs in them.

Stop being a pussy, deal with life like men before you have done for a million years. Somehow the human race survived and flourished without SSRIs turning everyone into a zombies.

Feeling sad? Go eat some meat, lift some weights and go outside and get some sun. The rx from 100k years ago that still works today.

There is no issue here with due process. If you are on mind altering drugs...be it SSRI, acid or shooms,ect. You should not have access to firearms....period. We are constantly fighting liberals trying to take our shit away because a very small percentage of assholes can't stop shooting others and themselves. Make the punishment harsher and keep guns away from nut jobs....its actual common sense if you want to lower crime while infringing the least on the populaces rights.
Guess you’d better add alcohol and steroids to your list. Add in some emotions for good measure. Any feelings of stress, anger, happiness, and sadness? Anything bad happen lately? Lose your job or a family member? Better give up your gats till you’re cleared.

The problem with freedom is that it’s dangerous. Denying rights due to a med is about as dumb as denying them for a bad day.

Reactions: stevieb92 and JR_77

There's a whole community of vets, current and former military, law enforcement, fire and EMS, using them to cope with some of the shit they've seen serving their country and/or community, some both that are anything but weak.

What have you done?

Reactions: Holliday
Guess you’d better add alcohol and steroids to your list. Add in some emotions for good measure. Any feelings of stress, anger, happiness, and sadness? Anything bad happen lately? Lose your job or a family member? Better give up your gats till you’re cleared.

The problem with freedom is that it’s dangerous. Denying rights due to a med is about as dumb as denying them for a bad day.

Ahh steroids, redbull and vodka....the good Ole days.

• Haha
Reactions: DeathBeforeDismount
We are constantly fighting liberals trying to take our shit away because a very small percentage of assholes can't stop shooting others and themselves. Make the punishment harsher and keep guns away from nut jobs....its actual common sense if you want to lower crime while infringing the least on the populaces rights.
To make sure we appease the “liberals trying to take our shit away” lobby congress to get the FBI to add a drug & alcohol screening before they run a NICS check just to be on the safe side that will make those marxists back off for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Jsp556