• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tennessee gets ready to double down on red flag laws...you're on meds ? Hmmmm

So you don't care that hundreds of thousands can be saved every year by limiting junk food, doctors and swimming pools. Just the twenty or so that may be associated with a medication.
Talk about intellectually lame. You are the poster child
Its completely irrelevant and you are just deflecting away because you cant make a salient argument.

Libs aren't pushing through legislation to ban pools and doctors or your guns because of pools and doctors. They are using the loons and easy access to firearms to people who should not be allowed to have them.

No wonder they are winning, brain dead fucks like you don't even know what fight you are in.

Alcohol related car deaths happen 32 per day
32x365=11680
Times that's by 24 years, since columbine, since you wanted to bring that little gem up.

11680x24=280,320 people dead by Alcohol related car deaths.

Thats not including deaths from any other ways that alcohol was involved.

How many people dead from mass shootings from 1999 columbine to present with shooter being on SSRI. I Can't find exact numbers, but I'll put 1000 dollars that it's less than 2k.

Now which one causes more deaths and destruction........you are just mad because the media told you to be mad at SSRI and guns and not the true underlying causes of pure evil.

Cav scout.....now it explains a little more.

Doc
I hope you are better at your profession than you are at framing an argument. How many deaths a year due to malpractice?

None of that has anything to do with Gun violence and the push for gun control. Stop changing the subject to some non nonsensical bullshit that has zero relevancy.

Its not just homicides its also suicides. The vast majority of gun deaths (and it gets wrapped up in total gun violence numbers) is suicide. How many of them do you also think have been on or are SSRI and other mind altering drugs? I would guess most. Normal people without a fucked up head don't punch out or have a meltdown and shoot up a school or a church.

Make Mental institutions great again, should be the 2024 presidential slogan. Lock these nut cases up and keep them away from society.

Libs aren't pushing through legislation to ban pools and doctors or your guns because of pools and doctors. They are using the loons and easy access to firearms to people who should not be allowed to have them.

Did you ever stop to put 2 and 2 together and understand that everytime FUDDs agree to give away some of your 2A rights "to protect everyone" that the same folks that caused the problems just wait a short bit then go make some new issue to continue their overall plan of complete disarmament?

These "crazy mass shooters" are NOT doing this all on their own, they are being armed, wound up and pointed in the correct direction and told to go get it done, by the VERY SAME evil people you want to come take away the 2A rights from others?

Remember how "if we only got rid of the bump stocks" all this "mass shooting" would be done...
Right so Trump rolled over and turned his back on the 2A which may have cost him the elections, and oh my... a short time later we have another "problem" we need to hand over more 2A rights because of.

Even if you got your wish and everyone who used anything other than alcohol to fix their problems (since of course you don't want to inconvenience you) had their 2A rights ripped away from them to make FUDDs like you happy, do you think these "mass shootings" would magically go away???
NO They are going to continue until the Global Elites get their way and force disarmament, and then they simply won't be reported in the news anymore.
Then they will start coming after your knives, your bows and finally your kitchen knives...

• Love
Reactions: Doc68
Did you ever stop to put 2 and 2 together and understand that everytime FUDDs agree to give away some of your 2A rights "to protect everyone" that the same folks that caused the problems just wait a short bit then go make some new issue to continue their overall plan of complete disarmament?

These "crazy mass shooters" are NOT doing this all on their own, they are being armed, wound up and pointed in the correct direction and told to go get it done, by the VERY SAME evil people you want to come take away the 2A rights from others?

Remember how "if we only got rid of the bump stocks" all this "mass shooting" would be done...
Right so Trump rolled over and turned his back on the 2A which may have cost him the elections, and oh my... a short time later we have another "problem" we need to hand over more 2A rights because of.

Even if you got your wish and everyone who used anything other than alcohol to fix their problems (since of course you don't want to inconvenience you) had their 2A rights ripped away from them to make FUDDs like you happy, do you think these "mass shootings" would magically go away???
NO They are going to continue until the Global Elites get their way and force disarmament, and then they simply won't be reported in the news anymore.
Then they will start coming after your knives, your bows and finally your kitchen knives...
giphy.gif

Its completely irrelevant and you are just deflecting away because you cant make a salient argument.

No wonder they are winning, brain dead fucks like you don't even know what fight you are in.
"They". Who's this they? You are one of them. Next time use the proper terminology and say "we".

I hope you are better at your profession than you are at framing an argument. How many deaths a year due to malpractice?

None of that has anything to do with Gun violence and the push for gun control. Stop changing the subject to some non nonsensical bullshit that has zero relevancy.

Its not just homicides its also suicides. The vast majority of gun deaths (and it gets wrapped up in total gun violence numbers) is suicide. How many of them do you also think have been on or are SSRI and other mind altering drugs? I would guess most. Normal people without a fucked up head don't punch out or have a meltdown and shoot up a school or a church.

Make Mental institutions great again, should be the 2024 presidential slogan. Lock these nut cases up and keep them away from society.
See you won't address that alcohol kills more than SSRIs do. You bring in malpractice. I'll stay with my original name for you....Mr Stawman....

Have a great day. Come back when you can be an adult and actually have a conversation.

Doc

Reactions: W54/XM-388

So you can't even come up with a real number of the suicide of guns of who is on SSRIs or not. However I can show you figures that alcohol is responsible for more deaths than SSRIs are responsible for.

You speak of how you drink to blackout. That's your version of dealing with stress. I use a single medication to deal with mine. So what's the difference if we are both medicating to get rid of stress and memories........

That's right there isn't a difference. I'm also just pointing out that alcohol causes more deaths than SSRIs.

Somehow you can't get it through your thick head that your choice is more dangerous than mine.

Fucking weak minded little bitch....go drink to blackout. Hopefully you don't off your family in a blind drunken rage......

Oh and I do my job very well, that has never been in question.

Doc

So you can't even come up with a real number of the suicide of guns of who is on SSRIs or not. However I can show you figures that alcohol is responsible for more deaths than SSRIs are responsible for.

You speak of how you drink to blackout. That's your version of dealing with stress. I use a single medication to deal with mine. So what's the difference if we are both medicating to get rid of stress and memories........

That's right there isn't a difference. I'm also just pointing out that alcohol causes more deaths than SSRIs.

Somehow you can't get it through your thick head that your choice is more dangerous than mine.

Fucking weak minded little bitch....go drink to blackout. Hopefully you don't off your family in a blind drunken rage......

Oh and I do my job very well, that has never been in question.

Doc
LOL again you cannot fucking read for shit. Saying I have been blackout drunk (Maybe 2 or 3 times in my entire life) and somehow assuming thats a pattern is the weakest bullshit you can come up with. I dont even drink you dumb fuck , not that I can't I just choose not to. It does nothing for me. See I don't need a bunch of mind altering drugs to handle reality like you do. That is seriously your best argument to deflect how being on SSRI's has a clear pattern with people causing violence and doing insane shit?

Show me the database who tracks SSRI and suicide via guns. Another straw man argument asking for something that doesn't exist to disprove what anyone here with common sense knows. Nut cases on nut case drugs doing nut case shit is the problem.

I think we know who the week minded bitch is here, so stop projecting.

The rest of your dribble is just that. Your argument is a house of cards and you know it. Try again.

Yeah taking a mind alternating drug is the same as taking any whether prescribed or not.

2/3 times is more than enough to do something stupid with a firearm. Because of your history, you shouldn't be around firearms. You need a cooling down period.

Like I said before, I'm aware of what I am doing when I medicate, you aren't. So who is more dangerous with a firearm at that point.

You would be.......period.

Doc

LOL again you cannot fucking read for shit. Saying I have been blackout drunk (Maybe 2 or 3 times in my entire life) and somehow assuming thats a pattern is the weakest bullshit you can come up with. I dont even drink you dumb fuck , not that I can't I just choose not to. It does nothing for me. See I don't need a bunch of mind altering drugs to handle reality like you do. That is seriously your best argument to deflect how being on SSRI's has a clear pattern with people causing violence and doing insane shit?

Show me the database who tracks SSRI and suicide via guns. Another straw man argument asking for something that doesn't exist to disprove what anyone here with common sense knows. Nut cases on nut case drugs doing nut case shit is the problem.

The rest of your dribble is just that. Your argument is a house of cards and you know it. Try again.
As far as the stawman argument, you can't bring up that "x" amount of people were on SSRIs and committed suicide and not know either. so why did you bring it up.

You started the strawman point.

Fucking liberal at their finest you are.

Doc

As far as the stawman argument, you can't bring up that "x" amount of people were on SSRIs and committed suicide and not know either. so why did you bring it up.

You started the strawman point.

Fucking liberal at their finest you are.

Doc
I don’t think he is a liberal but I do think he is a statist. These big gov’t advocates, regardless of political affiliation, are the problem. They value government above all, especially over the individual. It’s twisted shit.

Being on ssri or coming off, you shouldnt be able to own guns. There should be a cooling off period.

The biggest problem with gun death numbers is the majority are suicides. Taking guns away from people who are unstable and mentally ill is better for everyone as those numbers would drop...atleast as the gun being the method. They can slit their wrists or jump of a bridge instead so libs can talk about banning bridges.

The other piece is buying a gun or letting someone who is prohibited from owning using a firearm. Should be a felony resulting in their right to own firearms taken away.

People talk about the constitution but they never sold guns to the town loon or crazy fucking people back in the day. Most were institutionalized and those that weren't, no sane person would sell or give them a gun. Good way to find yourself slowly turning to coyote or bear shit.

IMG_2782.jpeg

Sounds good. I despise drunks as much if not more than druggies.

Everyone deals with stress, anger, happiness and sadness. Every single person here is going to die. Their parents will die, their kids will die. Some before old age and some will live past 100. Some will die due to their own stupidity and some will die through no fault of their own. People will get cancer and get in car accidents, get struck by lightning or washed away on a fishing trip.

That is called life. You can have emotions and feelings but you need to control them. If you cannot control yourself, then you either need to be locked away from society or at the very least kept away from weapons and implements that can be used to harm others.

Freedom is dangerous but soceity has always had rules. Humans are a social creature and in order for society for florish, it needs rules everyone abides by. Those that follow the rules can remain, those that can't, Well history was much more unforgiving to them then we are today. And maybe that is a big part of the problem. Allowing people who are a danger to society, the opportunity to harm society.

Losing a job is going to make you go on drugs? Pussy. Losing a family member sucks, but every single person is going to die and your life will be full of instances of people you know and love getting sick and/or dying. If you cannot come to grasp with this realization and understand it, then no drug is going to do that. It may numb the pain, but its always going to be there and will not get better until you deal with it.

Deal with your problems, don't run away and hide behind drugs. Especially men, its your job to be the strong one for your family. Suck it up and drive on.
Each of the feelings, drugs, and situations I listed changes your mental state. Each is an altered state of mind.

You think supporting this will preserve YOUR second amendment rights, fuck everyone else. All you are doing is helping eliminate any support you may get when they come for you.

Hypothetically, some doc could diagnose you with PTSD since you’ve seen so much death, tragedy, and loss. You refuse to admit you suffer from a mental disorder and refuse help. Well, now you’re on a list. None of the people you’ve screwed over will be there to stand up for you.

I’m one of the people that think all US citizens should have all the rights protected by the constitution if you aren’t currently in prison or an institution. Like I stated before, freedom is dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big and JR_77
snip….

I’m one of the people that think all US citizens should have all the rights afforded by the constitution if you aren’t currently in prison or an institution. Like I stated before, freedom is dangerous.
I agree with this statement but would have to add the provision that public safety is returned back to the people and the power removed from the gov’t and it’s police. Without this, things are as they are now. Criminals are protected by the state while decent people have no guarantee that defended themselves, their property, and those around them won’t land them in prison of worse, so they do nothing. All by design of course. Gov’t demons can’t have a population that relies on one another over the state.

Each of the feelings, drugs, and situations I listed changes your mental state. Each is an altered state of mind.

You think supporting this will preserve YOUR second amendment rights. All you are doing is helping eliminate any support you may get when they come from you.

Hypothetically, some doc could diagnose you with PTSD since you’ve seen so much death, tragedy, and loss. You refuse to admit you suffer from a mental disorder and refuse help. Well, now you’re on a list. None of the people you’ve screwed over will be there to stand up for you.

I’m one of the people that think all US citizens should have all the rights afforded by the constitution if you aren’t currently in prison or an institution. Like I stated before, freedom is dangerous.
Just one minor quibble, but I definitely agree 100% here

Rights are not afforded by the constitution. You have rights simply because you are a sovereign human being. The government is what is supposed to be afforded rights that are explicitly stated, and nothing more. This is how it’s supposed to work but unfortunately that’s not the case

Reactions: JR_77 and Jsp556
I agree with this statement but would have to add the provision that public safety is returned back to the people and the power removed from the gov’t and it’s police. Without this, things are as they are now. Criminals are protected by the state while decent people have no guarantee that defended themselves, their property, and those around them won’t land them in prison of worse, so they do nothing. All by design of course. Gov’t demons can’t have a population that relies on one another over the state.
I could live with that.

We know that the government isn’t giving up its monopoly on violence though. At least not willingly.

Reactions: Doc68 and wade2big
Just one minor quibble, but I definitely agree 100% here

Rights are not afforded by the constitution. You have rights simply because you are a sovereign human being. The government is what is supposed to be afforded rights that are explicitly stated, and nothing more. This is how it’s supposed to work but unfortunately that’s not the case
i reread my post and changed Afforded to protected.

Reactions: The D

I agree with the sentiment but you cut the head off one tyrannical government and another will rear its ugly head....it will just have a different name. I don't think the utopia you dream of would come to fruition.

I agree with the sentiment but you cut the head off one tyrannical government and another will rear its ugly head....it will just have a different name. I don't think the utopia you dream of would come to fruition.
Maybe not. You may very well be correct although I don’t believe in utopias, only freedom from the state. I just happen to believe in the individual and self governance. I’m opposed to gov’t as the world knows it. Giving a handful of men power that is sure to corrupt while allowing them an army of police to force their will on the population committing crimes “legally” on behalf of the state seems insane to me and has proven throughout history to be so without exception. It’s all theoretical anyhow. We are heading in the complete opposite direction regardless of what I believe to be right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jsp556
Maybe not. You may very well be correct although I don’t believe in utopias, only freedom from the state. I just happen to believe in the individual and self governance. I’m opposed to gov’t as the world knows it. Giving a handful of men power that is sure to corrupt while allowing them an army of police to force their will on the population committing crimes “legally” on behalf of the state seems insane to me and has proven throughout history to be so without exception. It’s all theoretical anyhow. We are heading in the complete opposite direction regardless of what I believe to be right.

Agreed, I just think we would end up in the same situation after "x" amount of generations. As much as I dislike the government, we allowed (collectively) all of this to happen.

LOL, Doc must have hit a nerve.

Me thinks alcoholic doth protests too much.

You know DBD, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.