• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus Actions

No it is not, I have one on order from go big tactical in B.C.
Do they show what they have in stock? Just wondering if they have a lefty qc? I've been waiting since August for one... Well, I'm actually waiting for Joel to get the lefty bolt back from dlc treatment apparently.

Do they show what they have in stock? Just wondering if they have a lefty qc? I've been waiting since August for one... Well, I'm actually waiting for Joel to get the lefty bolt back from dlc treatment apparently.
No he’s waiting until he gets his first shipment until he puts anything on the website. You can contact him and he will help you out and put you down for one.

This thread has been awesome. After lots of back and forth between a Zeus and Impact 737, I'm now impatiently waiting for my first Terminus Zeus QC to arrive in a couple days. I have an 18" bartlein 6mm blank ready to have chambered in 6CM. Going to make a great coyote rig!
Probably one of the smartest guys in this thread but what would I know?

Mike R

Anybody having an issue with the bolt knob spinning off while running it? Really only happens when I run it fast at a match. I am thinking of putting a couple drops of purple threadlocker on there.
Both my Zeus bolts required threadlock to prevent bolt knobs coming loose.
Lots of isopropyl alcohol to clean threads prior to refitting.

Has anybody been able to get AW mags with HRD kit to run reliable with BR cartridges? I like having a short mag for clearance on barricades. I know the ARC mags are not going to be reliable go BR due to the short feed lip length.

Has anybody been able to get AW mags with HRD kit to run reliable with BR cartridges? I like having a short mag for clearance on barricades. I know the ARC mags are not going to be reliable go BR due to the short feed lip length.
I’m running a 6BR with AW mags/HRD kit. No issues.

Reactions: Kentucreed6
I believe lowlight ordered a Zeus action a month or so back. Anyone see any feedback from him on the action yet?

What are people liking best with their Zeus? AI, Accurate, or MDT?
AW cut action and AW mags go together like Ketchup and French fries. I like them more than AICS patterned mag, personally. But, the other listed run just fine in the Zeus.

AW cut action and AW mags go together like Ketchup and French fries. I like them more than AICS patterned mag, personally. But, the other listed run just fine in the Zeus.
Interesting. If figured almost everyone was running AICS. AW mags running well with Creedmoor? If so, that is the route I will go.

Interesting. If figured almost everyone was running AICS. AW mags running well with Creedmoor? If so, that is the route I will go.
I run 6 Creed and 308 in one AW mag, and 6BR with the HRD kit in another AW mag.

If you run into issues, mess with the feed lips. At first I had issues with the second to last round nose diving, but adjusting the feed lips resolved it.

If you already have other AICS mags, those will run fine. But once you go AW, you’ll stick with them or your thumbs will be mad.

Reactions: S3th and Stoweit
I'm running AW mags for my 6.5 CM and MDT poly mags for my .223. Both feed like butter and I have not had an issue with feeding yet (about 600 or so rounds combined).

I tried to run 6BR with the HRD kits and was only able to get feeding to about 90% reliability. I switched to AICS mags and the Primal Rights mag kits and those work flawlessly.

Note: nothing feeds 6BR well when I tried to use 60gr lead free varmint bullets.

Reactions: S3th
Anyone here have a Lefty bolt for a Zeus (308) they would sell? Been waiting on mine since I ordered the action in August. That's all I need for my new rifle to be ready to roll. Really wanted to get my 6mm load figured out before spring starts..... I could quite possibly ask Joel to send me or you a different size bolt if you wanted to trade and make a change as well. I'm pretty sure he has the other two sizes, just not a 308 bolt face in a lefty....

Zeus Gen1(0.750" bolt), one in MPA BA Comp and one in MPA ESR chassis.
The MPA Mag Block makes a significant difference in magazine function in the MPA chassis with Zues' in my experience.
AI mag with MPA(PVA) follower kit and the MDT BR mags both run really well with 6BRX and 6Dasher in mine.
Couldn't get AW mags to run - Gen1 Zeus larger bolt drags over feed lips like a dog.
MDT metal mags run perfect in both for Creedmoor and .308
https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mag-block-insert/

Reactions: S3th and Earnhardt
I tried the ARC mag and they worked awesome with the 6GT until only one tiny spec of dirt got into the mag. Switched to AW with a modified HRD insert kit and never an issue after slightly tweaking the lips.
For the 223rem, accurate and MDT polymer and MDT metal with an extension all work great.

I tried the ARC mag and they worked awesome with the 6GT until only one tiny spec of dirt got into the mag. Switched to AW with a modified HRD insert kit and never an issue after slightly tweaking the lips.
For the 223rem, accurate and MDT polymer and MDT metal with an extension all work great.
Was this with the LRI follower?

The standard arc mags are pretty bad with any dirt but the LRI one has run smooth.

Was this with the LRI follower?

The standard arc mags are pretty bad with any dirt but the LRI one has run smooth.
Yes sir. I had the aluminum LRI follower in all three of my ARC mags with the same result. If I put a rag on a rod and cleaned out the inside of the mag after every stage it seemed to not have the issue as much. I even added another spring for more spring force but that didn’t help much. I really like the arc mags inside the house but not outside.

Reactions: littlepod
Anyone running TCS with their Zeus + AW Mags?

I have a Zeus in a TCS and had the intention of running AW mags.

The mags will not seat without filing down the mag catch. Which I haven’t had the opportunity to do yet

I held the aw mag up into the magwell and it feeds 6cm just fine by holding it in position. But for me, the combo didn’t work out of the box

Everything I read is 60/40 AW has issues. What is everyone’s experience with ARC mags? Do they really fail easily in dirty conditions?

I have a Zeus in a TCS and had the intention of running AW mags.

The mags will not seat without filing down the mag catch. Which I haven’t had the opportunity to do yet

I held the aw mag up into the magwell and it feeds 6cm just fine by holding it in position. But for me, the combo didn’t work out of the box
What mag/follower combo did you end up going with? Looking to switch to a BR variant.

What mag/follower combo did you end up going with? Looking to switch to a BR variant.

Right now I’m still using single stack AICS pattern mags. Planning to switch over to the AW mags as soon as I have the time to mess with the mag catch. I do want to acquire an additional mag catch first … so I can switch it back if I run into issues with the AW’s

Reactions: Fat Dark Earth
what do you guys think would be the maximum cartridge for the quick change feature on the zeus? like do you think a qc barrel would be able to handle 338 norma mag?

what do you guys think would be the maximum cartridge for the quick change feature on the zeus? like do you think a qc barrel would be able to handle 338 norma mag?

When I talked to Joel about this, he recommended staying with the full thread for my 300 Norma.

Reactions: Balor
When I talked to Joel about this, he recommended staying with the full thread for my 300 Norma.
Thank you, I figured I'd go full thread on the norma. I am kinda curious whats the max the qc could do. and if anyone has done a qc in one of those really high up there magnums. I did go qc on a 300wm barrel and it works fine.

Thank you, I figured I'd go full thread on the norma. I am kinda curious whats the max the qc could do. and if anyone has done a qc in one of those really high up there magnums. I did go qc on a 300wm barrel and it works fine.

QC always sounds like such a great thing on paper, but I had a QC zeus SA and never ended up doing much 'quick change'. I realized I liked the action so much even without using the QC option that I got a full thread SA barrel and been happy with it ever since. If I need to change a barrel, I do it at home with the barrel vise.

QC always sounds like such a great thing on paper, but I had a QC zeus SA and never ended up doing much 'quick change'. I realized I liked the action so much even without using the QC option that I got a full thread SA barrel and been happy with it ever since. If I need to change a barrel, I do it at home with the barrel vise.

I’m kind of in the same boat. My favourite thing about the quick change is for cleaning actually. I love being able to pull the barrel and clean the chamber, clean the lug area. Not so much on Swapping barrels.

I’m kind of in the same boat. My favourite thing about the quick change is for cleaning actually. I love being able to pull the barrel and clean the chamber, clean the lug area. Not so much on Swapping barrels.

Thank you both. I did buy it with the intentions of swapping around. although I only use the 300wm barrel (my only barrel) I have the other bolts and I had the intentions to get more barrels. but well it's probably just gonna be the one. although barrel replacements will be easy.

Reactions: Matt_3479
Love my Zeus.. Thinking about a second one. Curious if there are any plans, I’ll even settle for rumors, on a XM length action?

Love my Zeus.. Thinking about a second one. Curious if there are any plans, I’ll even settle for rumors, on a XM length action?
Based on the podcast with Frank, an XM length is not in the books.

What podcast number is that?
63AAC6AC-6778-4AF7-9801-6871BDF2EE7B.png

Reactions: _308_ and BND2763
Anyone know when the online payment system is going to be back up? I called the other day and the VM was full.

Anyone know when the online payment system is going to be back up? I called the other day and the VM was full.
Last I spoke with Joel, he was in no rush to turn it back on. It had been hacked or something, and not worth dealing with. Try calling again, he's generally pretty responsive.

Finally got this put together:

6 Creedmoor
Terminus Zeus SA w/QC tenon
18” 1:7.5 twist Bartlein Carbon #13 profile
Triggertech Diamond Flat Blade
KRG Bravo
ARC M10 rings
NF NX8 2.5-20x F1

I'm still blown away by how smooth this action is!

Deep South Tactical did an awesome job chambering/threading the barrel. Looking forward to heading to the range to test it out, but we've been getting hit with quite a bit of snow in Cleveland recently. Still waiting on a Manners Compact Stock 2 and will update once I receive it.
4614A310-0697-4473-8AE6-156AFC4DF951.jpeg

43241A90-8B83-49FC-B711-5FDA5077F316.jpeg
BB755D80-9ACE-4D72-BC11-8B003D324D07.jpeg

6 Creedmoor
KRG Bravo
ARC M10 rings
NF NX8 2.5-20x F1

Deep South Tactical did an awesome job chambering/threading the barrel. Looking forward to heading to the range to test it out, but we've been getting hit with quite a bit of snow in Cleveland recently. Still waiting on a Manners Compact Stock 2 and will update once I receive it.View attachment 7800092

View attachment 7800091View attachment 7800093
Very nice. What does it weight like that?

Reactions: waspocrew
Id like to know if anyone tested banding the barrel in a props and check poi shift with the Terminus quick change tenons?

I am about to order and since I’ve had a bad experience with remage and barrel nuts I just want to make sure it won’t be the same .

6 Creedmoor
KRG Bravo
ARC M10 rings
NF NX8 2.5-20x F1

Deep South Tactical did an awesome job chambering/threading the barrel. Looking forward to heading to the range to test it out, but we've been getting hit with quite a bit of snow in Cleveland recently. Still waiting on a Manners Compact Stock 2 and will update once I receive it.View attachment 7800092

View attachment 7800091View attachment 7800093
Sweet build. Curious if you’ve weighed it? I’m guessing about 10.5 as it sits?

Edit sorry now I see someone already asked the weight. But regarding POI shift
Id like to know if anyone tested banding the barrel in a props and check poi shift with the Terminus quick change tenons?

I am about to order and since I’ve had a bad experience with remage and barrel nuts I just want to make sure it won’t be the same .
No formal testing, but multiple bangs including one mother in law tripping over it walking through the door on an unexpected visit while I poured my coffee to head to the range - so far good.

Last edited:
Are you talking action to stock/chassis? Whatever the chassis manufacturer recommends. Off the top of my head, in my case, it’s 65 in lbs.