• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas going blue?

So anotherwords no experiance ?
Do you have a skill that benifits society or any other skill other than side stepping a question ?

I don't see how I side stepped the question. I relayed to you the exact circumstances of my experiences with people I know who considered running for political offices and made very clear these are personal anecdotes. I have not personally considered or had any interest in running for political office so I myself have no direct experience. I am a scientist and I have no interest in changing that.

I have a graduate education in Metallurgy with multiple publications to my name and an extensive body of work in high temperature metals for the Aerospace and Nuclear industries. I do extensive work in alloy design and characterization of material degradation. Some of my work currently orbits the planet.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
I don't see how I side stepped the question. I relayed to you the exact circumstances of my experiences with people I know who considered running for political offices and made very clear these are personal anecdotes. I have not personally considered or had any interest in running for political office so I myself have no direct experience. I am a scientist and I have no interest in changing that.

I have a graduate education in Metallurgy with multiple publications to my name and an extensive body of work in high temperature metals for the Aerospace and Nuclear industries. I do extensive work in alloy design and characterization of material degradation. Some of my work currently orbits the planet.

Totally professor some of my bullshit orbits the earth aswell becuase im full of shit that is totally unsubstantiated.
As a mater of fact i have material floting around your anus.

Totally professor some of my bullshit orbits the earth aswell becuase im full of shit that is totally unsubstantiated.
As a mater of fact i have material floting arounf your anus.

Alright we're done here. Glad we could have a mature conversation.

Alright we're done here. Glad we could have a mature conversation.

Like your the first guy to come here throwing out unfounded creds and expexting everyone to just accept your word for it.
I dont really care if you approve or not i was just saying what have you done for society other than your own unfounded accomplishments?
I have been working for us all my entire life without patting myself on the back and expecting praise for it.

I think it's important, at this time, to point out that the dialogue carried on in the last few posts before this one, is the problem we have at the moment.

Obviously, things are pretty fucked. Not just in Texas, but the rest of the Country, and the whole rest of the world.

Even though @XLR308 and @AManWearingAHat probably want to achieve more or less the same goal, somehow these folks have found a way to drive a wedge between each other.

I really don't know what to do about it, it's a hard problem. People, in general, are stupid, and lack patience. Some might even think that me stating that is a personal attack on them, which it really isn't, it's just a fact stated bluntly.

It's a problem, and the solution depends on those individuals to put on their big boy pants and quit being such fucking pussies.

@XLR308 - Why are you giving some other guy shit because he voiced an opinion (ill-informed as it may be) when clearly he's trying to contribute to the discussion? Why not just say, "OK, you have no experience in this. Quit being a pussy and run for your school board or something. Get some experience, and then revisit your bullshit comment on this thread."?

@AManWearingAHat - Why would you back down, if you gave a shit about anything? Allegedly you contributed to some stuff being put into orbit, and probably know a thing or three. I'm sure there were many times you walked into a room and felt like a fucking retard relative to everyone else, but did that stop you? Or did people help you get to where you needed to be, and to a point where you were able of crafting a comment like the one you made on metallurgy and your background and so forth?

Things are not going to change unless people that value the founding principles of this country are elected to office, and there's no way in hell anyone that values the founding principles of this country is gonna get elected if they don't run for office.

A tertiary concern (by my estimation) is that ordinary folks can't win elections because elections are complete bullshit tailored toward people who'd do better acting in some movie than doing any real work, and the only way to solve that problem is to shift the expectation of an election period from what it is today, a disgusting display of theatrics and begging, and make it more like a damn job interview, where it's generally understood that candidates coming through promising the whole motherfuckin' world in a resume are filtered out on the first pass and never end up wasting anyone's time with their desperate pleas for compassion and so forth, and instead the only folks who end up __really__ being considered for any elected position are those that have the skills, beliefs, and abilities people think they ought to have, in order to do the best job they can.

But, what the fuck do I know...

Reactions: RUTGERS95

I would honestly be interested in reading up on some
of your work. I really enjoy exploring outside of my realm and learning something new i am just sceptical at times of unfounded claims.

I think it's important, at this time, to point out that the dialogue carried on in the last few posts before this one, is the problem we have at the moment.

Obviously, things are pretty fucked. Not just in Texas, but the rest of the Country, and the whole rest of the world.

Even though @XLR308 and @AManWearingAHat probably want to achieve more or less the same goal, somehow these folks have found a way to drive a wedge between each other.

I really don't know what to do about it, it's a hard problem. People, in general, are stupid, and lack patience. Some might even think that me stating that is a personal attack on them, which it really isn't, it's just a fact stated bluntly.

It's a problem, and the solution depends on those individuals to put on their big boy pants and quit being such fucking pussies.

@XLR308 - Why are you giving some other guy shit because he voiced an opinion (ill-informed as it may be) when clearly he's trying to contribute to the discussion? Why not just say, "OK, you have no experience in this. Quit being a pussy and run for your school board or something. Get some experience, and then revisit your bullshit comment on this thread."?

@AManWearingAHat - Why would you back down, if you gave a shit about anything? Allegedly you contributed to some stuff being put into orbit, and probably know a thing or three. I'm sure there were many times you walked into a room and felt like a fucking retard relative to everyone else, but did that stop you? Or did people help you get to where you needed to be, and to a point where you were able of crafting a comment like the one you made on metallurgy and your background and so forth?

Things are not going to change unless people that value the founding principles of this country are elected to office, and there's no way in hell anyone that values the founding principles of this country is gonna get elected if they don't run for office.

A tertiary concern (by my estimation) is that ordinary folks can't win elections because elections are complete bullshit tailored toward people who'd do better acting in some movie than doing any real work, and the only way to solve that problem is to shift the expectation of an election period from what it is today, a disgusting display of theatrics and begging, and make it more like a damn job interview, where it's generally understood that candidates coming through promising the whole motherfuckin' world in a resume are filtered out on the first pass and never end up wasting anyone's time with their desperate pleas for compassion and so forth, and instead the only folks who end up __really__ being considered for any elected position are those that have the skills, beliefs, and abilities people think they ought to have, in order to do the best job they can.

But, what the fuck do I know...

I diddnt mean anything personall by it just that unfounded credintialls mean exactly jack shit on an open forum.
We are hopefully all adults here and can take a little bit of bullshit and ribbing but i may be wrong in that asesment.
I have just allways been around people that give you shit and a hard time first and see how you take it before passing judgement.

BUT engineers are totally different in my expereince, the stick has been broken off to deep withini many of thier asses to be retrieved without irreperable harm.
For that i almost feel sorry for them.
Some of the best mechanical engineers i have ever worked with would come to you first and ask for ideas instead of the CAD bullshit i can fit 10# of bullshit in a 5# bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lesch
Who tjhe fuck are you asswhipe i grew up in central and south texas when being gay was a crime becuase speading aids was a criminal offense.
So fuck off if you dont like it.
I have nothing to oppoligize for.

Ooook. Do you want a cookie or something?

Well, what are you doing about it? I assume you live in TX, but no idea where. Are you running for office? Are you encouraging others to run for office? For the ones who've decided to, are you helping them get to where they want to be? This mask mandate stuff, forced business closures, etc, have you done anything on that front? How often do you call the Governor's office, testify to the TX lege, attend hearings, etc on the state level? On the County level? Local level? Do any high faluting politicians on either side of the isle know your name? Do they know you're actively working to replace them with candidates like Shelley Luther, Lui Larotta, Neko Antoniou, Martin Holsome, etc, etc, etc?

Kinda need more info to give any better advice than a bunch of questions I expect someone making a post like this to have answers for.
I do not live in Texas. Hence, why I am trying to hear input from people who live there. In my home state, we have our own problems that we are dealing with. My state is blue, the mask mandates, forced business closures are here.... No, I do not like them.

Who tjhe fuck are you asswhipe i grew up in central and south texas when being gay was a crime becuase speading aids was a criminal offense.
So fuck off if you dont like it.
I have nothing to oppoligize for.

I am trying to understand, are you ok with it? Being that you are on a forum that is very Pro-gun, I would gather that you are against the blu-ing of Texas, and electing politicians that are for gun control.

@QuickNDirty - To your question, me proving my credentials to a bunch of strangers on the internet is fairly immaterial to me. How ever I do like to make myself available to people for technical metallurgical questions because 1. its a less common science that has a large impact on our day to day lives 2. there's a lot of misconceptions and frankly bad information floating around and 3. I love it.

@XLR308 - No hard feelings and I definitely understand the skepticism. I think we both got a little hot, I certainly did. In this day and age though I am very careful about sharing things with my real name on it. I can tell you the bulk of my work surrounds alloys for jet turbines as the thermodynamic efficiency of the engine highly depends on the temperature of turbine section such that if you can drive the system hotter you can potentially save millions of gallons of fuel. If you have specific questions I'm happy to answer. As consolation, to at least prove I have some idea what Im talking about here's one of my old foundry projects, hand carved the mold and hand poured the liquid iron. I currently am working on a small foundry in my garage for aluminum and brass casting. I've been decrying the useless engineers / academics from within my whole career and refuse to become one. Ive seen mechanical engineers that didn't know how threads got put in a hole....

Attachments

• IMG_2227.JPG
    IMG_2227.JPG
    718.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Texas will be blue by 2028.
the demographic changes can not be denied.
Texas ain't as Texas as it used to be

Trump will be the last "republican" POTUS we ever have.

There are a lot of people working against that pathetic outcome.

Hopefully the dnc will go tits up first.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Living in the middle of a big old family ranch that was split up by the kids who only wanted the money, let me offer something for you to ponder that is being missed.

The old guard population, those that don't give two shits about a sign in the yard, a poll, Facebook or a forum, they only care that the dead dick table at the coffee shop/cafe is empty so him and his cohorts can sit around and piss and moan about how the younger generation is ruining their country and clogging their road with bicycles and joggers. They don't answer the phone of anyone they don't know, ie: pollsters, and they don't share their opinions with people they don't know. They care that people are accountable for their actions, that money is spent fiscally, that green projects are not approved, and the majority of them are Republican or Libretarian.

You are seeing the results of polls being answered by people who think they are more important than you or me and they think that everyone wants to hear them wax poetic about all things politics, even though they have no clue what they are talking about is constitutionally wrong.

Quit listening to the TV and radio, both sides and get out and put your ear to the track and listen, you'll hear the actual song being played and it damn sure ain't Texas is going blue.

Living in the middle of a big old family ranch that was split up by the kids who only wanted the money, let me offer something for you to ponder that is being missed.

The old guard population, those that don't give two shits about a sign in the yard, a poll, Facebook or a forum, they only care that the dead dick table at the coffee shop/cafe is empty so him and his cohorts can sit around and piss and moan about how the younger generation is ruining their country and clogging their road with bicycles and joggers. They don't answer the phone of anyone they don't know, ie: pollsters, and they don't share their opinions with people they don't know. They care that people are accountable for their actions, that money is spent fiscally, that green projects are not approved, and the majority of them are Republican or Libretarian.

You are seeing the results of polls being answered by people who think they are more important than you or me and they think that everyone wants to hear them wax poetic about all things politics, even though they have no clue what they are talking about is constitutionally wrong.

Quit listening to the TV and radio, both sides and get out and put your ear to the track and listen, you'll hear the actual song being played and it damn sure ain't Texas is going blue.

Haha, certainly not in your neck of the woods!

They say this shit every cycle. Same liberal wetdream as always. Cornyn is up 5 points here in our senate race. Anyone honestly think Republicans going to the polls and pulling the lever for Cornyn are going to change teams and vote Biden? lol. Trump takes Texas by at least 6 points.

Reactions: Darryle
They say this shit every cycle. Same liberal wetdream as always. Cornyn is up 5 points here in our senate race. Anyone honestly think Republicans going to the polls and pulling the lever for Cornyn are going to change teams and vote Biden? lol. Trump takes Texas by at least 6 points.
Agreed. I don't even care for Cornyn much cause I think he's a bit of a RINO but I sure as Hell voted for him and every other R on the ballot.

Reactions: Crang
I just got back from hunting antelope and prairie dogs with a good friend that ranches in the panhandle above Canadien. All of rural Ok, Tenn, AR and N Texas I drove through is 99.5% Trump going by signs, combines with flags, truck stickers etc. They worry about out of staters moving in and border country Texas bringing in liberal votes but rural Texas is solid Trump, God and guns as usual. As with everywhere the predominant number land owners and workers in the rural areas are conservative but they are out breeding us and exploding in the cities/suburbs. Here where I live in rural NC you rarely see Biden anything but drive into Cary/Raleigh where they are packed a familiy to the 0.3 acre....different story and they continue to load up with move in population. Just like my rancher friend that runs cows on 10 squares......there are only 4 of them voting age. 10 squares in San Antonio or Austin etc is a gazillion more voters and liberal.

Reactions: Lesch and nikonNUT
Guys the question is not whether rural America is still conservative or not, it most certainly is.

the question is when do the population centers out number the rural areas.
My Father was on a trip through southern Illinois recently,........... about 5 hours of driving, only saw 1 Biden sign the entire day but he did see huge displays for Trump with countless bumper stickers etc etc.
BIden will still win Illinios because Chiago has more people in it than the rest of the state.

the same will eventually happen to Texas becasue of Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin.

this is a simple math equation
Even with the electoral college, the vote margins are getting slimmer and slimmer.
once the baby boomers die off there is nobody there to take their place

@QuickNDirty - To your question, me proving my credentials to a bunch of strangers on the internet is fairly immaterial to me. How ever I do like to make myself available to people for technical metallurgical questions because 1. its a less common science that has a large impact on our day to day lives 2. there's a lot of misconceptions and frankly bad information floating around and 3. I love it.

@XLR308 - No hard feelings and I definitely understand the skepticism. I think we both got a little hot, I certainly did. In this day and age though I am very careful about sharing things with my real name on it. I can tell you the bulk of my work surrounds alloys for jet turbines as the thermodynamic efficiency of the engine highly depends on the temperature of turbine section such that if you can drive the system hotter you can potentially save millions of gallons of fuel. If you have specific questions I'm happy to answer. As consolation, to at least prove I have some idea what Im talking about here's one of my old foundry projects, hand carved the mold and hand poured the liquid iron. I currently am working on a small foundry in my garage for aluminum and brass casting. I've been decrying the useless engineers / academics from within my whole career and refuse to become one. Ive seen mechanical engineers that didn't know how threads got put in a hole....

Was just pushing buttons to see what they do 🤣
I worked around an engineer from NASA that did some of the training for a company i worked for years ago.
He was pretty laid back and entertaining and liked to poke at people in jest but wasnt very receptive to it when you would turn it around on him.
I think it was just his personallity but entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: AManWearingAHat
Of those years though, was California still in play or had it become the communist republic by then? Kali wasn't always commie. That'd be an interesting stat to cross shop those two.
Cali has been overwhelmingly commie since Reagan. There's no going back. Remember that all them people moving from California to Texas to get away from California's crap are the same assholes that ruined California. Schwarzenegger was the last Republican to be elected gov, and we all know he wasn't much of a Republican. Every major elected statewide office in California is held by a Democrat. They have supermajorities in both houses. They do whatever they want.

I’ve found one gated enclave in Dallas full of Biden signs. Rest of the area is trump far and wide.

Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, will vote blue. Red everywhere else.

One issue is all the Kommiefornia refugees we are getting that still are too stupid to realize what made them their own state.
That's how it started here in Colorado, don't get your hopes up that they will ever wise up, always remember ...you can't fix stupid.
Problem with those cognitively impaired migrating commies is that they always move to the choicest places, with the most beautiful views, and pristine looks, based on the money they received for the crappy dump they sold in California, and the "bargain" the best piece of property in your state represents to them.
First they begin to change the laws, corrupt the school boards, begin littering, and build condos where the greatest views where; next they take over the big cities and turn them into sanctuaries for illegals and druggies with increased crime rates and crap on the sidewalks, they change voting laws to accommodate cheating and fraud, and "transform" them to help their political bent so they can hold the state even if the majority of them moves on to their next victim.
When natives would have never voted for their utopian communist nirvana you can bet your boots that these California state taxes fleeing, confused traveling socialist nomads will bring it to you. They roll through America like locusts, leaving scorched earth and destruction in their wake. I know there are plenty conservatives suffering in California under their current communist occupation but they won't surrender their homes and property to the socialists and move, unfortunately it seems the only ones migrating out of that long ago great state, are those who are bent on the destruction of faith, morality, and freedom.
The problem is that laws don't get enforced on them, we have a communist control act from 1954 on the books, nobody enforces it. Everybody and his brother knows about the crimes of the Clintons and the Bidens, heck, Quid Pro Joe held a video conference with a taped confession, nothing is done. The FBI had Hunter's laptop for a year - crickets! Riots and looting, yet ANTIFA and BLM still get to collect contributions, and sponsorships?
Enough with the rant, I served from the Cold War until 2000, and sometimes you have to wonder if this is really just a dream of a parallel universe as bizarre as today's news gets.
Common sense is like Elvis, it has left the building!

Last edited:
That's how it started here in Colorado, don't get your hopes up that they will ever wise up, always remember ...you can't fix stupid.
Problem with those cognitively impaired migrating commies is that they always move to the choicest places, with the most beautiful views, and pristine looks, based on the money they received for the crappy dump they sold in California, and the "bargain" the best peace of property in your state represents to them.
First they begin to change the laws, corrupt the school boards, begin littering, and build condos where the greatest views where; next they take over the big cities and turn them into sanctuaries for illegals and druggies with increased crime rates and crap on the sidewalks, they change voting laws to accommodate cheating and fraud, and "transform" them to help their political bent so they can hold the state even if the majority of them moves on to their next victim.
When natives would have never voted for their utopian communist nirvana you can bet your boots that these California state taxes fleeing, confused traveling socialist nomads will bring it to you. They roll through America like locusts, leaving scorched earth and destruction in their wake. I know there are plenty conservatives suffering in California under their current communist occupation but they won't surrender their homes and property to the socialists and move, unfortunately it seems the only ones migrating out of that long ago great state, are those who are bent on the destruction of faith, morality, and freedom.
The problem is that laws don't get enforced on them, we have a communist control act from 1954 on the books, nobody enforces it. Everybody and his brother knows about the crimes of the Clintons and the Bidens, heck, Quid Pro Joe held a video conference with a taped confession, nothing is done. The FBI had Hunter's laptop for a year - crickets! Riots and looting, yet ANTIFA and BLM still get to collect contributions, and sponsorships?
Enough with the rant, I served from the Cold War until 2000, and sometimes you have to wonder if this is really just a dream of a parallel universe as bizarre as today's news gets.
Common sense is like Elvis, it has left the building!
I agree, cannot fix stupid. Look at what they've done to North Carolina. It's coming to my southern state too. All these alphabet soup people coming from DC, other DC people, Commiforni people as well. More and more biden/harris signs up than I would have thought possible in the Bible belt.

32million illegal refugees in the us could flip almost any state they wanted texas included what ever color they wanted to and not a lot anyone could do about it . hell that many people in one place would make for a heck of a military force if they really pushed it . they could take over any south American country they wanted and run it any way they chose . not to mention the 11 to 20 + million people fleeing California and NY they could flip a state red to blue pretty easily or visa versa .

32million illegal refugees in the us could flip almost any state they wanted texas included what ever color they wanted to and not a lot anyone could do about it . hell that many people in one place would make for a heck of a military force if they really pushed it . they could take over any south American country they wanted and run it any way they chose . not to mention the 11 to 20 + million people fleeing California and NY they could flip a state red to blue pretty easily or visa versa .

Your numbers are so far off it's like you just pulled them out of thin air

Ooook. Do you want a cookie or something?

Relax Karen nobody is taking birth control away from your dog that would incriminate you in the interspecies crimes you are worried about.
We are just bullshitting so pull your feelers back in before they get damaged anymore.

Yeah really not so much, if they say 15 million you can pretty much gurantee double that at best.

They say 10 million illegals, but the leaving California numbers highest is around 600,000 a year but over the last 20 hasn't been anywhere near that yearly.

They say 10 million illegals, but the leaving California numbers highest is around 600,000 a year but over the last 20 hasn't been anywhere near that yearly.
I am a little confused, are you saying the lying ass criminals are lying or are you saying the lying ass criminals are under lying ?

I am born Texan and lived here almost all my life.

I recently had a debate with a senior History professor from a large state run University. He was espousing Texas Independence and I countered with the following questions:
1. What would the currency of the new country be and how would we prefer it to be indexed?
2. With which countries would we establish diplomatic ties? How do we staff and organize our diplomatic corps?
3. How do we establish, budget and staff the following organizations?
Texas military (Including do we need a Navy)?
Aviation administration?
border security (south, east, north and West)?
food and drug certifications?
Nuclear capability (we already have Pantex {look it up} and several nuclear power facilities)

after this short list, Mr. Professor did not have any answers other than “We can do it,”

my point is, Texas may be the most capable state to go it alone, but there are countless details and organizations needed to make it effective.

Last edited:
That depends, do you believe that the election still hold actual validity? I mean how many times have we seen actual evidence of fraud with little to no action, and I don't just mean the last one. There's a reason why one side who seems to be turning that state blue doesn't want voter ID laws. It's been a goal of theirs to turn Texas blue for some time and I give it 1 or 2 more elections they will have accomplished their goal.

By all means prove me wrong later on this but I have little faith left in our electoral system and voting. I'm still surprised Trump won in 16.

Reactions: mtrmn
I also believe the enemy has been stealing/cheating in elections for many years, and they finally have fraudulent voting systems and enough foreign invaders in place to turn the whole country blue. Hence you see such an overwhelming push for outright communism. Only their votes count, and voting is now nothing more than smoke and mirrors to give the sheep the illusion that they are still relevant.

I am born Texan and lived here almost all my life.

I recently had a debate with a senior History professor from a large state run University. He was espousing Texas Independence and countered with the following questions:
1. What would the currency of the new country be and how would we prefer it to be indexed?
2. With which countries would we establish diplomatic ties? How do we staff and organize our diplomatic corps?
3. How do we establish, budget and staff the following organizations?
Texas military (Including do we need a Navy)?
Aviation administration?
border security (south, east, north and West)?
food and drug certifications?
Nuclear capability (we already have Pantex {look it up} and several nuclear power facilities)

after this short list, Mr. Professor did not have any answers other than “We can do it,”

my point is, Texas may be the most capable state to go it alone, but there are countless details and organizations needed to make it effective.
Great discussion...... While Texas can not "go it alone"...... It does have all of the clout to become the leader of the other states.... And that is why it is under "attack" by the Deep State ...... One cornerstone of the Deep State's plan to take over is a very old plan = Divide and Conquer..... I am witnessing that in the American Re-Doubt.......... Billions of dollars flowing into the states and regions they want to divide... by politics, culture, religion and skin color.... Let this sink in. You will see it at work.

Reactions: tomcatmv
It's almost a toss up in my view. Where I'm at in central TX it's pretty solidly red/conservative but we have seen a few karens out and about. Austin, Houston, parts of DFW and sadly San Antonio (Alamo) are pretty much lost to the libs.

need an electoral system in all states where each county, by popular vote counts as 1 towards to a number to win the state for all offices. no way should one area overflowing with people control the lives of people hours away with different values etc..

Reactions: Snuby642