• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Thank you Liberty Optics New Razor 5-20X50

MarkAlan

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2010
Florida
Scott,

You pointed me in the right direction and the scope is better than I expected. And you were correct the EBR-2B rocks. As you told me I would like the optics at night and they are awesome.

Thank You!

Re: Thank you Liberty Optics New Razor 5-20X50

My next scope. That EBR2B reticle is one of the best I have seen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarkL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott,

You pointed me in the right direction and the scope is better than I expected. And you were correct the EBR-2B rocks. As you told me I would like the optics at night and they are awesome.

Thank You! </div></div>

Thank you Brother. This is the exact reason we do what we do. Happy customers that feel good about their optic purchase! I appreciate you as a customer and as a rifleman.

Scott

I have the EBR-1 reticle and love it. Vortex makes a heck of an optic. I am a MOA/MOA kind of guy.

I do not know Scott and haven't purchased anything from him, but I did phone him several weeks ago but go no answer. I did not leave a message. Just as I was going to email him, my phone rang I picked it up and on the phone I heard "Hi I'm Scott with Liberty Optics I see you just called, is there something I can help you with". I said yes I am looking for information on the IOR optics. Well he answered all of my questions and really seemed to have love for what he was doing.
I thougt to myself when has a company anywhere at anytime called me back with out me leaving a number? I thought to my self this guy cares about his business and its new/possible customers. And as I've read he really cares about his returning customers.
Liberty Optics had been suggested to me by plenty of members of LR websites, and his willingness to call at his expense and fill a novice in on optics has proved his merit to me.
My next purchases will be thru Scott.

Glad to see another happy customer
laugh.gif

I just talked to Scott this a couple of days ago. We had a discussion about the Weaver Tactical EMDR scope and he will start being a regular dealer for this scope. I will 100 percent buy one from him when he will have them in stock. Thanks for the chat Scott
laugh.gif

Regards Aron-

I love that EBR-2B. I have it on my list when my Covert comes back from DTA.