• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The all new ATF magnet

What if it's a high value target?

But you're right, mag-dumps have gotten too pricey.

If I get home invaded my response will be on a 'One per customer' basis.
Well in a home invasion scenario where you can actually legally frag someone than yeah that would be totes worth a mag dump lulz. So 1 mag per is gtg. Would there be legal implications if you reloaded and dumped a second mag into them? I mean a 90 round drum does not last long.

Super glad my government gets a new toy that I'm prohibited from owning.
Why would any government agency that can legally own fully automatic firearms outfit their people with a janky bump-trigger?

Oh, you meant the microgun. Carry on...

Reactions: jr81452
There are a couple of videos out there explaining why they have been failing. Word is they are figuring out a mod 2 version.

The first video above explains a lot. The second video below sucks as far as videos go but it demonstrates a work around.

After 6 mags i checked the spring and it is starting to get damaged. The spring in a Bic lighter is just a bit smaller in diameter and i thought it might work better having a little room to move around inside the recess if it gets pinched, i installed one today to test out and works great, after the same amount of rounds theres no damage to the spring at all

Reactions: jr81452
The spring issue has a decent "fix". The problem with just replacing the spring, or just chamfering the hole, is that it remains mostly unsupported.
My fix, utilizing a spring guide has apparently remedied the problem. At this point I've run about 500 rds through it without the slightest crimp. I might add, I've also not had ONE malfunction.
You can see mine on several of my YT channel vids with references to others. Put details in the descriptions so you have to read those. LOL

Dang ATF was trying to get am Ex Parte TRO against Rarebreed. That means they were trying to stop the sale and manufacture by restraining order WITHOUT Rarebreed being present in court to defend themselves....thankfully the judge blocked that.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Joined today. 2 posts.
Beware guys.
20210811_152144.jpg

Dang ATF was trying to get am Ex Parte TRO against Rarebreed. That means they were trying to stop the sale and manufacture by restraining order WITHOUT Rarebreed being present in court to defend themselves....thankfully the judge blocked that.

That type of antics shouldn’t be legal

To be accurate, I believe it was the other way around. Rare Breed filed a lawsuit against the ATF and tried to get an ex parte injunction/temporary restraining order to prevent ATF from acting on its determination that the trigger is a machinegun.

But yeah, that took longer than expected.

Reactions: clcustom1911
To be accurate, I believe it was the other way around. Rare Breed filed a lawsuit against the ATF and tried to get an ex parte injunction/temporary restraining order to prevent ATF from acting on its determination that the trigger is a machinegun.

But yeah, that took longer than expected.

shall not be infringed is so hard to understand 😂

As is simply reading the federalist papers, or comparing the weapons the military had to what local farmers could own back then.

But this isn’t about the illusion of fair law, it’s just shifting power.
Same reason hunter biden can wipe his ass with the 4473 and tons of firearms laws, only to live it up in mansions raping underage family members, while protected by the same secret service that killed Asli Babbit for daring to protest her elected leaders, but if you or I dare to even have one extra bullet in a mag in say NY, our lives would be destroyed.

Reactions: camocorvette
As a poors I'm not interested in sending 10 bucks a second down range. From a practical perspective full auto (which this emulates) is not the most efficient way to engage multiple targets. And this will go the way of bump stocks. So yeah pay cash if you want to keep it.
No shit. I'm rationing my ammo to one per customer.

I’m going to need to see footage from a raid, with an ATF agent holding a newspaper showing today’s date before I believe this is anything more than click-bait for YouTube.

Why is it that if we stood as a whole against them we would have more freedom, but y'all come up with excuses that you have to work tomorrow as to why you can't attend a demonstration or rally.

Y'all a bunch of pussies......prove me wrong.

Doc

Why is it that if we stood as a whole against them we would have more freedom, but y'all come up with excuses that you have to work tomorrow as to why you can't attend a demonstration or rally.

Y'all a bunch of pussies......prove me wrong.

Doc
Where is the next rally? I think we need to get better organized because I never hear of rallies, of course it’s probably because I don’t do social media

A demonstration or rally does fuck all.
I don't have to mention what works, if you don't know, you are dumb as ...well....fuck all.
Social media ? Is anyone stupid enough to use that in this day and age ?
Think....think clearly and deeply.
Emotions are for bitches, be cold and calculating like a man.
What works....what does nothing ?
Think, I can't do it for you.
Standing in front of a building with a big ass cardboard sign ? The fuck, you really expect that to have an effect on anything ?
Ohh, I know, lets get a bullhorn and say shit, that will really dig deep.
THINK.

Where is the next rally? I think we need to get better organized because I never hear of rallies, of course it’s probably because I don’t do social media
I don't know either. I don't do FB, IG and anything else. This is my stint of social media here.

Problem is, most of the BS out there is just feds looking to arrest people, as we have seen many times now.

I like many others just wanna be left alone at this point. I'm tired of being labeled a racist because I'm white. Bring told I have all these privileges, because I'm white. My money being taxed away and given to people who don't belong in this country or to others who sit around in their asses all day and do nothing.

I proudly served for 15 years and watched my friends and brothers die for nothing. I watched the videos last year of Afghanistan and sat in shock. I'm sure many others think the same.

But honestly, is the way our country ever going to reverse itself? Either without failing due to debt or intervention?

I'm just tired....as I'm sure are a lot of others.

Doc