• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The all new ATF magnet

Just to be clear, I have major constitutional issues with the NFA, 68 GCA, 86 amendment and arbitrary additions to the Act. I also have major issues with the ATF stepping outside statutory authority and trying to overstep their boundaries. Frankly, I think a lot of it is unconstitutional and hasn't face a substantive challenge. If it did face the right case, a lot of it would be rolled back IMHO. By the way, that's how they are going to come after semi-auto AR's. That's the fight we need to be fighting instead of inventing impractical devices that most people won't use- just because. It's a waste of time, resources and a complete diversion.

Just to be clear, I have major constitutional issues with the NFA, 68 GCA, 86 amendment and arbitrary additions to the Act. I also have major issues with the ATF stepping outside statutory authority and trying to overstep their boundaries. Frankly, I think a lot of it is unconstitutional and hasn't face a substantive challenge. If it did face the right case, a lot of it would be rolled back IMHO. By the way, that's how they are going to come after semi-auto AR's. That's the fight we need to be fighting instead of inventing impractical devices that most people won't use- just because. It's a waste of time, resources and a complete diversion.

I would say it a good thing to have diversions for those wanting to reduce our rights. Force them to litigate over things forever so they don't have time to focus on what we are "allowed" to have right now. Keep them from sliding down the slippery slope, create hang ups on their mission to the bottom.

They're going to come after semi autos regardless.

All this don't poke the bear shit is laughable, as if they'll ease up or lay off if nobody 'pushes the limits' they're going to continue their incrementalism approach to removing your rights either way.

If the last year has shown you anything it should show you how little they think of your rights and freedom.

These should be flying off the shelves. You're correct, we shouldn't be pushing the limits, we should be destroying them because apparently, the Government thinks they rule over us now.

I'm not advocating law violations, I'm saying until somebody says you can't... you can. So stop worrying about some 'reinterpretation' of the law 3 years from now and live your life in the moment, today.

Nothing says you, this country, any of us... will be here in three years anyway. You could get hit by a bus getting out of your car tomorrow.

I hope inventors come up with a 1000 different products they have to deal with in the next year. I wish the NRA and GOA inundates the feds with so many lawsuits over constitutionality they don't have time to deal with anything else (NRA HA!). Keep piling shit higher and never stop. No mercy with this crap.

I hope inventors come up with a 1000 different products they have to deal with in the next year. I wish the NRA and GOA inundates the feds with so many lawsuit sover constitutionality they don't have time to deal with anything else (NRA HA!). Keep piling shit higher and never stop. No mercy with this crap.

I was thinking how awesome it would be to have an incredibly wealthy person pump out triggers like these for free. Get a couple million in circulation over a short period.

IMO the people saying it'll be like bump stocks are correct. In that they'll survive any challenges and it'll take a monumental event like Las Vegas to bring about it's demise.

Even then, they're not going door to door with sales records. It'll be a don't be the guy caught with one scenario that bump stocks are now.

I was thinking how awesome it would be to have an incredibly wealthy person pump out triggers like these for free. Get a couple million in circulation over a short period.
You can still buy all mil spec components and jigs and store them creatively for when the gov is violating enough laws and constitution that you decide to do what is right over what gov says you can do.

Knowledge isn’t illegal YET either.

They’ve been playing this chess game for a while and most didn’t even know when it was their turn. They will continue to turn down the heat just before any frogs get ready to jump out the boiling water. People will quickly get complacent. What we are doing isn’t working yet.. unless people have been busy squirreling stuff away..

If you don’t barter or know people in your community NOW Is the time. Cash. In. Person. When possible

I fail to see a practical use for this, and therefore don't understand the "push the envelope" mentality. There are going to be plenty of fights we need to prepare for, this isn't one of them. IMVHO

All these products really do is reveal how cucked the gun owners of america have become.

"Molon Labe!"
"shall not be infringed!"
"theyll get them one bullet at a time!"

company comes out with a trigger or a brace

"Oh theyre gonna make the govy mad!"
"this is poking the bear!"
"these products are pushing the envelope!"
"this isnt a fight we need to have!"

Christ grow a set of balls....guns are a right, not a privilege...and it is a right that the govt has 0....i repeat 0.... legal ability to regulate.

govt regulating SBRs, Silencers, Machineguns......ILLEGAL
govt banning bump stocks.....ILLEGAL
govt going after 80%s.......ILLEGAL
govt bitching about braces....ILLEGAL
should the govt go after this trigger.....ILLEGAL

some of yall need to fucking remember that......otherwise just turn your guns in now and save yourself the headache when they eventually come to take them from you.

god forbid a company come out with a product that 1) corrects some of these injustices....and 2) 100% abides by the law......

god its hard enough working in the firearms industry without all you spineless bitches lining up to throw them under the bus.

Well Said!

All these products really do is reveal how cucked the gun owners of america have become.

"Molon Labe!"

Christ grow a set of balls....guns are a right, not a privilege...and it is a right that the govt has 0....i repeat 0.... legal ability to regulate.

some of yall need to fucking remember that......otherwise just turn your guns in now and save yourself the headache when they eventually come to take them from you.

god forbid a company come out with a product that 1) corrects some of these injustices....and 2) 100% abides by the law......

god its hard enough working in the firearms industry without all you spineless bitches lining up to throw them under the bus.

"Molon Labe!"

My point exactly.

I fail to see a practical use for this, and therefore don't understand the "push the envelope" mentality. There are going to be plenty of fights we need to prepare for, this isn't one of them. IMVHO
Is there a practical use for really anything we in America do for fun? Football, baseball, basketball, monster trucks, NHRA, Nascar, Indy Car, F1, tractor pulling, skydiving, BASE jumping, etc?

No, there isn't. We do shit because we fucking can.

About the only things that have a "practical" thing are livestock 4H clubs, shooting competitions, fishing competitions, and lumberjack competitions.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Is there a practical use for really anything we in America do for fun? Football, baseball, basketball, monster trucks, NHRA, Nascar, Indy Car, F1, tractor pulling, skydiving, BASE jumping, etc?

No, there isn't. We do shit because we fucking can.

About the only things that have a "practical" thing are livestock 4H clubs, shooting competitions, fishing competitions, and lumberjack competitions.
Fuckin eh. Merica

Man if that is what you think I hope you aren't a mechanical engineer.....LOL
Is this not relying on the forward impetus of the bcg to "pull the trigger"? They are forcing a reset but the trigger has to be manually pulled in order for it to fire again otherwise it is a full auto weapon. So in essence is it not acting like a bump stock? Why no I am not an engineer so I would like to know how this differs?

Is this not relying on the forward impetus of the bcg to "pull the trigger"? They are forcing a reset but the trigger has to be manually pulled in order for it to fire again otherwise it is a full auto weapon. So in essence is it not acting like a bump stock? Why no I am not an engineer so I would like to know how this differs?

The BCG group moving backwards during ejection cycle is what forces the trigger to reset forward as it runs over the top of a small lever that forces the shoe to reset position. This lever also locks out firing until the BCG closes completely. It's not really using momentum of the entire firearm to assist in anything like a bump stock does. It takes technique to get bump firing going. This uses direct mechanical interaction with the BCG ejection cycle regardless of your technique holding the firearm.

So mash the trigger hold it against the force of the reset/ride it and get a somewhat violent finger massage?

The BCG group moving backwards during ejection cycle is what forces the trigger to reset forward as it runs over the top of a small lever that forces the shoe to reset position. This lever also locks out firing until the BCG closes completely. It's not really using momentum of the entire firearm to assist in anything like a bump stock does. It takes technique to get bump firing going. This uses direct mechanical interaction with the BCG ejection cycle regardless of your technique holding the firearm.
What he said pretty much, but I will add it is really the BCG moving backwards from the gas piston which inreturn causes/forces a mechanical reset of the trigger your finger is just along for the ride and is acting more like spring to pull the trigger back again and again.

Last edited:
No I work with actual tools.
Just busting your balls a little, but no this trigger doesn't rely on momentum at all like a bump trigger or stock. It relies on three mechanical forces.
1.Gas pushing the BCG back.
2. Buffer spring pushing the BCG forward.
3. Your trigger finger acting as a spring on the trigger.

Cheers!

Is this not relying on the forward impetus of the bcg to "pull the trigger"? T

No. Your finger pulling the trigger pulls the trigger. The BCG resets the shoe on the rearward stroke, and locks it from firing out of battery, as it snaps forward it unlocks and allows your finger to pull the trigger again.

It's mechanically resetting the trigger faster than you could slap at it on your own. Since every round is set off by another trigger press it's not a MG, so the logic goes.

Just busting your balls a little, but no this trigger doesn't rely on momentum at all like a bump trigger or stock. It relies on three mechanical forces.
1.Gas pushing the BCG back.
2. Buffer spring pushing the BCG forward.
3. Your trigger finger acting as a spring on the trigger.

Cheers!

Are you threatening me with a good time?

Its basically a forced reset of your finger during the normal cycling. Squeeze and hang on. Mechanically its nothing like a bump stock.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Finding Neverland 01012021184234.jpg

Hey Do Atheists Go to Hell 01012021184001.jpg

Hilarious Jokes to Tell Yourself 01012021183849.jpg

“This lever also locks out firing until the bcg closes completely”

This trigger maker should pull itself from market and start selling “safety triggers, guaranteed to not be able to fire out of battery. With a trigger that feels so smooth you just think about shooting that next round and it fires.
Problem solved.. safety device.. because lawyers would probably line up around the block to represent a company that is marketing a enhanced safety device that can “physically stop the weapon from firing” if said trigger came under attack.

*im not a real lawyer but I sometimes play one on forums*

The video explains holding continued pressure on the trigger will fire the weapon. There is a lever that automatically resets the semi auto trigger, forcing it forwards into the ready position after bolt carrier resets. Practically, you don't let go and it keeps firing. Difference you would feel between this and a real full auto is the trigger slightly kicks forward after bolt cycles.

If you pull the trigger in and hold it, the gun will actually stop firing. I've been shooting it for a few weeks and it's pretty badass.

IMO the people saying it'll be like bump stocks are correct. In that they'll survive any challenges and it'll take a monumental event like Las Vegas to bring about it's demise.

Even then, they're not going door to door with sales records. It'll be a don't be the guy caught with one scenario that bump stocks are now.

Isn't the Bump Stock ban being thrown out right now because it was done by Trump's executive order instead of ATF action, lacking due process. May not be true, but what I've heard is coming down.

Isn't the Bump Stock ban being thrown out right now because it was done by Trump's executive order instead of ATF action, lacking due process. May not be true, but what I've heard is coming down.

IMO both lack due process and neither have the authority to change written law. That's supposed to happen in Congress not the WH and certainly not some ATF meeting room.

If you pull the trigger in and hold it, the gun will actually stop firing. I've been shooting it for a few weeks and it's pretty badass.

Oh okay, looks like they were holding it down in the videos. Since you have one, can you you describe how it functions practically if holding stops firing?

Reactions: LawnMM
What part of this is confusing you?

It's a trigger that enables a higher rate of fire than most non Miculeks aren't capable of, otherwise.

If you don't like it don't buy one. Trying to convince everyone else it's a useless/poor product is a fools errand.

It resets the trigger for you, you apply rearward pressure, it keeps firing till you stop applying rearward pressure after each reset.

It's accomplishing mechanically what you could do by pulling the trigger as fast as you can, but a simpler task for the shooter.

What part of this is confusing you?

It's a trigger that enables a higher rate of fire than most non Miculeks aren't capable of, otherwise.

If you don't like it don't buy one. Trying to convince everyone else it's a useless/poor product is a fools errand.

It resets the trigger for you, you apply rearward pressure, it keeps firing till you stop applying rearward pressure after each reset.

It's accomplishing mechanically what you could do by pulling the trigger as fast as you can, but a simpler task for the shooter.

You talking to me or someone else?

Since you have one, can you you describe how it functions practically if holding stops firing?

You. You seem confused or are you just asking for feedback and opinions from somebody who bought one?

You. You seem confused or are you just asking for feedback and opinions from somebody who bought one?

I'm not sure why you are accusing me of telling people to not buy one. I haven't done that.

I am now confused as the owner of a trigger said holding the shoe back stops firing, in the videos it looks like they are holding it back continually under pressure.

You have to allow it to reset in order to fire again. If you mash it back and pin it with a gorilla grip it won't function. It's not a fully auto that you can just pin the trigger back and ride the thunder.

You need to apply sufficient rearward pressure to break the shot but not so much so that as the rifle cycles it can't reset. The gun is doing the work for you and resetting the trigger for you, faster than you could do on your own, so you can squeeze off another shot sooner.

Your comment about the trigger functioning practically sounds naysayer to me. This is more novel than practical.

You have to allow it to reset in order to fire again. If you mash it back and pin it with a gorilla grip it won't function. It's not a fully auto that you can just pin the trigger back and ride the thunder.

I want people to buy whatever triggers they want. This type is new, I'm curious to understand how it works exactly.

If holding the trigger back doesn't allow it to fire, based on how that mechanical view in the video looks, you can jam the lever interacting with the BCG, preventing the bolt from closing properly. Which seems like a big deal if that's the case. Which is why I am assuming you can keep pressure on it to fire, otherwise I would expect all the guys in the review videos to get constant hang ups.

Hoping the owner can explain what he means in more detail.