• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Boys (Amazon original superhero series)

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi

Highly highly recommend this. Brilliant honestly. Little out there but so good. Think questioning the idea of super heroes existence, the billions of dollars in revenue they would generate corporately, and the shit they'd get away with for being..well.. super heroes. It's sort of like a modern day watchmen in some aspects. The trailer is a little comical but the show takes itself more seriously than that. There is comedy and it's welcomed. If you have Amazon prime i highly recommend it.

Last edited:
    Just what we needed, Another band of super freak movie, how about and old school cow boy movie about sharp shooters with revolvers.

Just what we needed, Another band of super freak movie, how about and old school cow boy movie about sharp shooters with revolvers.
    Did you watch it? Cause it goes highly against the grain my friend.

Did you watch it? Cause it goes highly against the grain my friend.
    I haven't seen the movie but there are so many super hero movie out there today, what makes this one any diferent.
    He young Boy finds his hiden strenght, decides to protect humanity because he has some kinda trauma about he parent's death.

Exactly the opposite, that's what makes it so good, superheroes that don't act like the typical superhero

Fantastic stuff, very interesting and allows the viewer to ask a lot of philosophical question. Also, it's very entertaining haha.