• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Fix from Q

Everything's A ok then.
Fuckwits always think I'm a cunt, no exceptions

Woah boy, someone’s gonna get laid in college… Do you live and die by the mantra of “stop liking what I don’ t like”?

Instead of posting anything of substance, you just bash… Come to think of it you have never posted anything of substance that I have seen. I have my doubts that you could.

Go to the general discussion board I don’t think you are mature or intelligent enough to be in a tech forum.

I run 140 eldm, 143 eldx, and 147 eldms all factory.
I've tried the 140 & 147 eldm and the polymer tip is easier to ride the chamfer into the chamber, but it is still a man handle event to get it in the chamber in my example
I have never had a feed issue - Magpul mags only. I run my bolt pretty hard though. I suspect if I was gentle it might be more of a thing for me.
I'm only running magpul as well.

Curious next time you've got it good and dirty if you notice the marks along the bottom of your chamber where it's riding into the chamber or if something is different in your case?
... it seems like that was with the 6.5 and mine are 308Win, 300Blk and 8.6Blk...
I think anything. 30 and up would be fine. Was thinking a 338fed might be an interesting use of a barrel extension.

I've even wondered if a 7-08 might feed into the chamber better.

Now spill the beans on the 8.6 lol!
Eldm at 2.780. I never had any issues with my factory barrel, but this is a barrel I chambered myself in 6.5x47. Virtually identical neck/shoulder/bullet relationship to a creed, but with the shoulder being .080 back from a creed, this is a worse situation.
I must say that's far better than what I'm seeing!
I'm thinking the bullet would either be in the chamber or stuck on the nose / chamfer before the shoulder makes it to contact the extension anyway ... So I'm not sure you are any worse off... I need to test some more and see how far my case is from contacting...

Did you end up increasing the chamfer angle into the chamber?
If so...
Able to abandon the prefit design and actually push the barrel back closer to the bolt face? Or did you have to leave more of the case unsupported in comparison?

Sorry, about ruining your beautiful thread…. There is always someone talking about their g-shock at the Rolex counter…. Thanks for the answers. Makes me feel more confident in the design. I will have to snag one up.

I've tried the 140 & 147 eldm and the polymer tip is easier to ride the chamfer into the chamber, but it is still a man handle event to get it in the chamber in my example

I'm only running magpul as well.

Curious next time you've got it good and dirty if you notice the marks along the bottom of your chamber where it's riding into the chamber or if something is different in your case?

I think anything. 30 and up would be fine. Was thinking a 338fed might be an interesting use of a barrel extension.

I've even wondered if a 7-08 might feed into the chamber better.

Now spill the beans on the 8.6 lol!

I must say that's far better than what I'm seeing!
I'm thinking the bullet would either be in the chamber or stuck on the nose / chamfer before the shoulder makes it to contact the extension anyway ... So I'm not sure you are any worse off... I need to test some more and see how far my case is from contacting...

Did you end up increasing the chamfer angle into the chamber?
If so...
Able to abandon the prefit design and actually push the barrel back closer to the bolt face? Or did you have to leave more of the case unsupported in comparison?
If you scroll back a couple of pages, there’s member who has a barrel I altered for him. It’s a totally different chamfer design. Case is completely supported though. I don’t shoot heavy bullets in my gun, I made that dummy round for the sake of the video. I shoot 95 vmax’s and I think they’re around 2.65 or something like that.

Reactions: Steel head
1639419155681.png

Whoa whoa whoa...how DARE you wrap your thumb around the pistol grip!

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
Shut your dumb mouth.

Do you personally own a Fix? How about the Blaser R8 you mentioned?

No one in this thread cares about your howa. Ive owned one. Fed fine. About as refined as a wooden sex doll.

I own 2 Fixes. Have owned more.

Ive also owned a few Blaser R8's.

Ive dealt with both Q and Blaser customer service. These brands have a cult following for a reason--which you would not understand.

Because your personal experience is what?

This forum is a place to learn and share your personal experiences with others so they can learn from them. Not random opinions based on no actual experience. Go start a Howa thread and share something meaningful.
After jumping in boots & all with a pre-order, here's the next thing you did back in 2017.

"Sep 26, 2017
Add bookmark
I just canceled my paid in full preorder that was placed the beginning of May.

I think the rifle, or at least the ones I held and played with at the NRA show, were awesome. I'm sure Tooley's barrels shoot like lasers.

Dealing direct with the company--specifically emailing and then waiting sometimes a week or more to get a simple email reply back is partly why I canceled.

The other reason I canceled is their order fulfillment or whatever the fuck they are doing. I wouldn't be pissed if I didn't know for a fact they were sending other orders placed months later out ahead of the one I placed months earlier paid in full.

Case in point
I ordered a Full Nelson suppressor end of may, paid in full. Buddy orders first week in July. Guess who's suppressor shows up first? Other buddy orders middle July. All same model of suppressor. My suppressor didn't ship until I emailed them specifically asking why I was still waiting citing my buddy's ship time. Had I not called them out on it, I likely still would be waiting for it to ship.

Enjoy the waitlist fellas. You may or you may not be on it for a while..."

Seems not much has changed according to guys waiting on replies to emails.

Bored huh? Hope you enjoyed reading all my posts back to 2017...really is some sort of obsessed needy behavior. Maybe we've fucked. It happens. Because this is the sort if shit I deal with from girls I fucked and never talked to again. Story of my life it seems. Sorry I dont remember you Shelia...

For the record. I currently personally own 2 Full Nelsons. And 2 Fixes. My brother now own 2 Full Nelsons and one Fix. Ive owned a honey badger and a mini fix. Ive owned a pile of barrels and 6 Fixes. Sold 4. My brother has sold 2--still has the one. How many is that? 9 Fix rifles between us. All fed 6.5 creed without issues. Every one.

Ive been to the Q HQ twice. Once I had a member here join and we both went. Ive stood in their vault. Ive drank and talked and finger fucked, and saw, and learned and was treated like family. I was made privy to company and product details that were 100% things I had no business knowing. I would have never shared them had the situation been reversed. Ive used Q customer service. Ive bought direct and from dealers and used second hand from people I did not know.

Im sitting again this evening in the white tail deer woods and will likely shoot another one at 323yds at this particular location. He will be the 60 something one taken with this particular Fix and barrel in it. We shoot deer here year round. And coyotes. And hogs. And you name it. Lots of blood on the ground from this rifle. Same can be said of my brothers Fix and my other one.

Thats my experience. Do the math. How much money did I spend to gain that experience? How much time? And Im still standing here saying how much of a good idea it all has been and how worth it the ride was.

But please. My posts go back further than 2017. See what else you can dig up to support your complete lack of experience. For fuck sakes--the women who suck my dick have more experience with the Fix than you do. Even their thoughts on the matter have more validity than yours...

If you scroll back a couple of pages, there’s member who has a barrel I altered for him. It’s a totally different chamfer design. Case is completely supported though. I don’t shoot heavy bullets in my gun, I made that dummy round for the sake of the video. I shoot 95 vmax’s and I think they’re around 2.65 or something like that.
Had to search a little, but yes I had missed these pics. (Hard to not miss stuff in a hundred page thread though lol)
Thanks for the explanation!
cut two wider angles on the existing chamfer(going no deeper), and blended them. View attachment 7462063

I also noticed between your photo and fmj's that there is still the same mark showing in yours as well. Is that even with the 95 vmaxs?

View attachment 7462110.

View attachment 7463326

If so I take it there is nothing that will actually feed into the chamber in 6.5, but it is possible to polish the chamfer terd to high hell and at least help it get to the chamber in a much smoother motion it appears from your videos

Last edited:
Had to search a little, but yes I had missed these pics. (Hard to not miss stuff in a hundred page thread though lol)
Thanks for the explanation!

I also noticed between your photo and fmj's that there is still the same mark showing in yours as well. Is that even with the 95 vmaxs?

View attachment 7462110.

View attachment 7463326

If so I take it there is nothing that will actually feed into the chamber in 6.5, but it is possible to polish the chamfer terd to high hell and at least help it get to the chamber in a much smoother motion it appears from your videos
Only way I could see avoiding it is to lengthen the extension, and change the bolt head. Total redesign of those parts in other words. I dont see it as a problem at all the way it is. They just need to cut better chamfers.

Reactions: Chaddy-P
I just got done running mine in the modern day sniper advanced precision rifle class. Out of about 275 rounds fired I had one fail to feed where I didn’t have the bolt all the way to the rear and it partially pulled the round out of the mag and wedged it, my fault, and of course the one Phil got on video was getting into position and running the bolt forward it felt like a I had a double feed happening so I dropped the mag to prevent it or see what was going on. Not sure what that was that i felt. It was a little gritty from all the dust blowing on Saturday.

There were all sorts of rifles on the line and it looked like everyone had some sort of feed issue at one point.

I ran the thing hard and it performed well considering the competition. I just weighed it for curiosity’s sake. 22” bartlein barrel, atlas psr and q direct mount, nomad ti, nx8 2.5-20, Spuhr 3616 with diving board, Wilcox raptar, and loaded 10rd mag is 12lb 4oz. It’s a lot of capability for that weight. I can still throw a clip on optic on and be under 15lbs. A few pounds could easily be shed with a different optic/mount and a proof barrel.

The rifle isn’t for everyone but it works for me.

I just got done running mine in the modern day sniper advanced precision rifle class. Out of about 275 rounds fired I had one fail to feed where I didn’t have the bolt all the way to the rear and it partially pulled the round out of the mag and wedged it, my fault, and of course the one Phil got on video was getting into position and running the bolt forward it felt like a I had a double feed happening so I dropped the mag to prevent it or see what was going on. Not sure what that was that i felt. It was a little gritty from all the dust blowing on Saturday.

There were all sorts of rifles on the line and it looked like everyone had some sort of feed issue at one point.

I ran the thing hard and it performed well considering the competition. I just weighed it for curiosity’s sake. 22” bartlein barrel, atlas psr and q direct mount, nomad ti, nx8 2.5-20, Spuhr 3616 with diving board, Wilcox raptar, and loaded 10rd mag is 12lb 4oz. It’s a lot of capability for that weight. I can still throw a clip on optic on and be under 15lbs. A few pounds could easily be shed with a different optic/mount and a proof barrel.

The rifle isn’t for everyone but it works for me.
How was the class, though?! Love listening/watching Phil. Dudes pretty wild behind a rifle. Glad you brought the fix!

Bored huh? Hope you enjoyed reading all my posts back to 2017...really is some sort of obsessed needy behavior. Maybe we've fucked. It happens. Because this is the sort if shit I deal with from girls I fucked and never talked to again. Story of my life it seems. Sorry I dont remember you Shelia...

For the record. I currently personally own 2 Full Nelsons. And 2 Fixes. My brother now own 2 Full Nelsons and one Fix. Ive owned a honey badger and a mini fix. Ive owned a pile of barrels and 6 Fixes. Sold 4. My brother has sold 2--still has the one. How many is that? 9 Fix rifles between us. All fed 6.5 creed without issues. Every one.

Ive been to the Q HQ twice. Once I had a member here join and we both went. Ive stood in their vault. Ive drank and talked and finger fucked, and saw, and learned and was treated like family. I was made privy to company and product details that were 100% things I had no business knowing. I would have never shared them had the situation been reversed. Ive used Q customer service. Ive bought direct and from dealers and used second hand from people I did not know.

Im sitting again this evening in the white tail deer woods and will likely shoot another one at 323yds at this particular location. He will be the 60 something one taken with this particular Fix and barrel in it. We shoot deer here year round. And coyotes. And hogs. And you name it. Lots of blood on the ground from this rifle. Same can be said of my brothers Fix and my other one.

Thats my experience. Do the math. How much money did I spend to gain that experience? How much time? And Im still standing here saying how much of a good idea it all has been and how worth it the ride was.

But please. My posts go back further than 2017. See what else you can dig up to support your complete lack of experience. For fuck sakes--the women who suck my dick have more experience with the Fix than you do. Even their thoughts on the matter have more validity than yours...
You say it was a good idea. What exactly is a good idea about the Fix rifle?
What does it actually do that any other bolt rifle won't for all the extra money it costs?
You keep saying how good it is but, I can't see what it does better, or more, or different.

What does it actually do that any other bolt rifle won't for all the extra money it costs?
You keep saying how good it is but, I can't see what it does better, or more, or different.
All that time you spent stalking @bachelorjack you couldn’t figure it out?

You could say that about every rifle on this forum.

5CD9B9C5-AECE-4F3D-B240-D7A0D73CD831.jpeg

Reactions: Hondo1
How was the class, though?! Love listening/watching Phil. Dudes pretty wild behind a rifle. Glad you brought the fix!
It was excellent. We shot movers and worked wind on day one (it was somewhere between 12 and 25 all day) and then focused heavily on tripods, barricades and alternate positions on day 2-3. It was exactly what I wanted. It’s impressive to see how fast Phil gets behind the rifle and gets accurate rounds on target.

Being so light the fix isn’t a easy to steady as heavy gun but I was only a point behind the high shooter for the class. That’s eating at me the more I think about it because a couple dropped shots were all me lol.

It was excellent. We shot movers and worked wind on day one (it was somewhere between 12 and 25 all day) and then focused heavily on tripods, barricades and alternate positions on day 2-3. It was exactly what I wanted. It’s impressive to see how fast Phil gets behind the rifle and gets accurate rounds on target.

Being so light the fix isn’t a easy to steady as heavy gun but I was only a point behind the high shooter for the class. That’s eating at me the more I think about it because a couple dropped shots were all me lol.
That’s awesome. I love it. We are at a severe disadvantage with our package in that scenario… but they can’t take it off the bench and hump it around the side of a mountain 🤷🏻‍♂️ Pick your poison.

That class sounds amazing though. Would love to get into one.

That’s awesome. I love it. We are at a severe disadvantage with our package in that scenario… but they can’t take it off the bench and hump it around the side of a mountain 🤷🏻‍♂️ Pick your poison.

That class sounds amazing though. Would love to get into one.
A couple le guys had axmc’s and they seemed to be hating life when switching positions. I brought my desert tech just in case because it’s more stable and easier to control recoil but if I’m hunting I usually have the fix so I wanted to run it and see what I could do with it.

I highly recommend training with them if you get the chance. I wish I had time to shoot the 2 day mover class before it.

Reactions: Gotlag1789
A couple le guys had axmc’s and they seemed to be hating life when switching positions. I brought my desert tech just in case because it’s more stable and easier to control recoil but if I’m hunting I usually have the fix so I wanted to run it and see what I could do with it.

I highly recommend training with them if you get the chance. I wish I had time to shoot the 2 day mover class before it.

The Fix is my primary hunting rifle and I do pretty much everything with it. It is under 10lbs as configured with an optic, so recoil control takes a little work, but if I really want to do competition-style shooting with it, I can always add weight. However, if you have an 18lb gun as is, you can not take weight off when it comes to hiking uphill.

I am thinking of picking up a dedicated heavy precision gun, but in the meantime, the Fix does pretty much everything I need it to.

ILya

^^ Same. I’m not a prs guy, but I shot a match with it! I can appreciate heavy ass rigs, but I love my fix 🤙🏼 Literally does everything.

… especially with a proof barrel 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: Stoweit
The lighter weight is what I was after for sure

The original idea was to get a 6mm running in it (that's why I picked up the extra barrel extension)

After what I've seen in 6.5 that seems like a pipe dream though...

I started messing Q again for follow up and they now requested the rifle to be sent in. So I'ma send it to them and see what solution they have.

My original intent with the .308 Fix was to pair with a thermal for a lightweight night rig….which I did and the rail and adjustable stock did allow acceptable eye position and relief on both a Reap and Halo LR.

Shot a couple coyotes and a few hogs but I just could not get the follow up shots on sounders like I can with the gasser.

So I dayscoped it with a Leupold VX6HD and really enjoy it….light, maneuverable, and very accurate with the Nosler Accubonds. Shot my first deer with it a couple weeks back. After season ends plan on spending some bipod time with it and stretching the range on out. I did swap the butt pad out….my only complaint. And I wish there was a stock attachment at the fold so I could keep the sling hooked up when the stock is folded over.

I’d buy again. And from a value standpoint think it will hold higher over similar options.

And I wish there was a stock attachment at the fold so I could keep the sling hooked up when the stock is folded over.

I’d buy again. And from a value standpoint think it will hold higher over similar options.
Yes and yes!!

6.5 and feeds fine unless I run the bolt pretty slow. I actually went to Q 2 years ago (I think) and built it on a customer build day. This past summer I took it to Thunder Valley Precision in OH and made some hits at 1 mile (16” 6.5CM). Absolutely love the rifle. Plan on picking up a 20-24” Proof Carbon as well.

mine feeds fine, 6.5cm and .308 and i love my rifle that’s wasn’t out of the box though. the issue isn’t so much the rifle it’s the mags. they should have gone AW or AICS to allow for more tuning options to help prevent this issue, or even an adjustable mag catch so you can tune it. i did have 6.5 issues and it was the mag sits lower than i’d like so the 6.5 wouldn’t pick up run the camfer correctly. KAC mags fixed it for me.

Sauce? You need to put some shots of that rig up here.

I got an early serial "Fix" in 6.5 CM #0086 with matching serial Trash Panda. Never had and issue with feeding in pmag. I changed to Lancer Mags and still no issues. I have the original Bartlein/Tooley 1:7 and 24" Proof 1:8. (Proof is for sale if anyone is interested)

I just had my original Bartlein/Tooley 22" cut down to 16.5" for more mobility. No complaints so far.

Longest shot on Whitetail was 535 Yards in NE Missouri with 24" Proof barrel (Snow Pic Below)

PXL_20220117_181752599.MP.jpg
PXL_20211127_153943568.PORTRAIT.jpg
46441736_2223855911232848_4818904888945672192_n.jpg

Love this rifle...

^^ yes dude. I had been all about the 20+ barrels, but Bachelor talked me right out of that haha. 16-18 is such a perfect barrel length for this platform.

Beautiful deer too, man. Love it!
The 24" Proof is a shooter now, but the length with Trash Panda is not fun hunting like I do. I do miss the close to 2800fps with handloads on the 24". Only getting about 2410s on current load pushing 140 Berger, but is stacking them.

I hear you for sure. Same - I went from the 22” Bart with 140 Eldms ~2710-2720 with a half Nelson to a 16” proof. Had to re zero what seemed like a lot haha. Haven’t chrono’d it yet, but I went down to the 123’s from FSM and they’re aweeesome. Love that round. Oddly enough the price didn’t go up with all this madness, so buying them doesn’t hurt as bad now 😂.

I hear you for sure. Same - I went from the 22” Bart with 140 Eldms ~2710-2720 with a half Nelson to a 16” proof. Had to re zero what seemed like a lot haha. Haven’t chrono’d it yet, but I went down to the 123’s from FSM and they’re aweeesome. Love that round. Oddly enough the price didn’t go up with all this madness, so buying them doesn’t hurt as bad now 😂.

We are tinkering with loads for the Maker 130 T-Rex. They shoot well and the speeds pic up quite a bit from the 140. I also have 100 rounds ordered from Eagle Eye Precision in the Berger 140 Hybrid Target. Kinda excited to see what they shoot like. I don't reload (Yet). My friend's dad loads for us at the moment. We have 160 round nose loaded subsonic. Killed a buck last season with them at 120 yards.. Very cool..

Well I ordered new ammo a few weeks ago to try and now I am in the "wont feed" crew. The Berger 140 Hybrid target ammo will not feed at all. Bullet tip hits flat face of barrel before chamfer every time and locks up. Actually marked the face of barrel. I have lancer mags and that was not a fix. My buddy has the same rifle and his did the same with the ammo, so It's an issue for sure. I have serial #0086 and he has 0087. Guess I will be emailing Q today.

Reactions: skeet16
Well I ordered new ammo a few weeks ago to try and now I am in the "wont feed" crew. The Berger 140 Hybrid target ammo will not feed at all. Bullet tip hits flat face of barrel before chamfer every time and locks up. Actually marked the face of barrel. I have lancer mags and that was not a fix. My buddy has the same rifle and his did the same with the ammo, so It's an issue for sure. I have serial #0086 and he has 0087. Guess I will be emailing Q today.
damn man, no dice. let us know how it goes. I had an issue with norma 130's open tip. it hated those, and as stated above in my previous posts, mine didnt like kac mags at all. super weird.

They’ll probably, or they should swap the receiver. They changed something with the way the magwell is machined. I had a 200s sn

I bought 6.5 in November. Serial 8f 1400’s Took it to the range and it didn’t chamber the first round. Tried cycling a full 10 round pmag and 1 of 3 would fail to feed.

Switched to different mags different types of ammo, same problem.

RMA’d it and didn’t even fire a shot though it.

Q has had it since December with minimal updates.

• Sad
I emailed Q about the factory Berger 140 Hybrid Target Ammo feed issues hitting the face of the barrel on the flat surface before the Chamfer and hanging.. Here is their reply for you guys to read. I also offered to send them some of the problem ammo out of my own supply to expedite the process of the new barrel extension being produced. :cool::cool:

Currently, the fix has difficulty feeding the newer bullets that are becoming popular in the market (130gr and 140gr Bergers are an example). When the fix was released, these bullets did not exist. The barrel extension was designed to be a multi-caliber extension that would feed both 6.5Creedmoor and .308 Win. With the growing popularity in the longer skinnier tipped bullets, we are going away from the universal extension, and are currently in the works on a 6.5CM specific extension that solves these problems. Unfortunately with the ammo shortage, we cannot get sufficient ammo to properly test the new extension before releasing it. It is in the works though and will be coming out shortly.

Last edited:
My next question is how many rounds of said ammo does it take to test? :LOL::LOL::LOL: It's not like you need to fire the rounds.. Just make sure they feed into the chamber from the magazine.. Am I missing something???

My next question is how many rounds of said ammo does it take to test? :LOL::LOL::LOL: It's not like you need to fire the rounds.. Just make sure they feed into the chamber from the magazine.. Am I missing something???
Hahah right? - just offer your box 😂 - I wonder if it’ll just look like what other members here have done themselves…

Either way. Thanks for the updates, my mans 🙌🏼🤙🏼

Hahah right? - just offer your box 😂 - I wonder if it’ll just look like what other members here have done themselves…

Either way. Thanks for the updates, my mans 🙌🏼🤙🏼
No problem Gotlag1789! My problem is I have 100 rounds arriving tomorrow from Eagle Eye Precision loaded with this "problem" 140 Berger Hybrid Target Bullet. I just ordered the one box of the Berger Factory ammo with that bullet to compare to the Eagle Eye Precision Ammo.

That's when I noticed my 1st feeding problem since I bought this rifle back in 2018.

FYI, this is the response I received from Q after sending mine back to them for the same issue. I was trying to use 140 gr Berger VLDs in mine. Also, there work did not resolve the issue as they expected. 143 gr ELDX loads do cycle just fine. Continue reading for further details.

"In it's current condition the problem may be improved but it was not solved. What I did was increase the chamfer size on the barrel face so that lower chambering bullets do not hit on the flat face but on the lead in chamfer. This does not solve the problem for long and thin tipped bullets like 140 and 130 Bergers, and I cannot increase the chamfer any further to try and minimize unsupported case head. With the increase in the popularity of these slimmer bullets coming to market we are going to a 6.5CM specific extension. We don't expect to have them for about 2 months. Until then I would avoid loading those rounds. We function and accuracy test with Hornady 140ELDM, and have had great results with 143ELDX for accuracy as well."

Good luck actually getting it fixed. I sent my rifle back for the same issue around a year ago now and got pretty much the same response you did. I was told the extension would be available in 2 months 12 months ago lol

• Angry
Them actually admitting there’s an issue is a step in the right direction. I like the rifle but the old song and dance of “user error”, “shitty ammo”, etc when someone has an issue with their stuff gets old.

Yeah, be very wary of doing any RMA / Warranty work. In an email exchange with them, the person I was speaking with told me that they basically only have one person building rifles and he’s the same person that does the warranty work.

My mini Fix has been up there since November.

• Angry
I had to press them to actually do anything with mine when I sent it in if I remember right. The mini fix as is doesn’t interest me in the least but a 16-20” 6arc or 6.5g would be awesome if they can get the ignition system worked out. Really sounds like there are more primers it won’t ignite than ones it will in current form. The fix doesn’t work with #34 but that’s pretty manageable

Damn. All this is all pretty disappointing. I haven’t even shot a round through mine and missed deer season with it.

Wonder if they would just issue a refund.

Damn. All this is all pretty disappointing. I haven’t even shot a round through mine and missed deer season with it.

Wonder if they would just issue a refund.
Doesn't hurt to ask since you haven't even fired it and had such problems.

May be a Bergara MG Lite in your future. I love the look and review of that rifle on Ultimate Reloader YouTube.

Of course look what shows up today in all it's beauty.. Eagle Eye Ammo guys do it right! Too bad they won't feed!!! 140 Berger Hybrid Target..

:mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• PXL_20220127_184430648.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220127_184430648.PORTRAIT.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 83
  • PXL_20220127_172715006.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220127_172715006.MP.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 88
  • PXL_20220127_172658808.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220127_172658808.MP.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 88
  • PXL_20220127_172521899.MP.jpg