• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The 'heres a little known embarassing fact about me' thread

@Geno C. - he just posted beach pics of one in the last couple weeks.
it was her butt, and I thought it was the same one from cali?

@clcustom1911 - am I wrong?

I dated a hottie 1/2 mexican gal for a minute.
she was the only child and daughter of well off folks. Too Spoiled.
she was 115 lbs and built like holy smokes.

too shallow and too bitchy. Couldnt handle it after a bit.

Just in case any of you bitches thought I was kidding.

1598213058126.jpeg

and all the gear queers recoiled in horror!

Last time I did tequila shots I woke up laying sideways in my bathtub covered in vomit and a huge bruise on my ass holding a breadstick from Carrabba's. The rest of the breadsticks were gone out of my fridge and I'm pretty sure the guy who made sure I got home stole them.

Good news is I was still clothed and the bruise on my ass was from falling down on the curb on the way home.

Still not sure if that guy was gay.

I no longer drink tequila.

True story.

csb re: hookers
was in vegas with my older brothers once, and saw thing gorgeous woman in an evening dress all alone.
being as innocent as i am, i was puzzled that such a creature would be alone in the early morning hours.
my bothers laughed at my naivete and told me if i had $1000 i could have sex with her.
omg. i was smitten, but besides the moral implications, i didn't have $1000. and i was a chicken shit.
so i confidently claimed i wouldn't do it, even if i had $1000, which i didn't.
and my brothers offered to pay.

so i am sitting on the chair in my hotel room, choking the chicken furiously...
and this heavenly creature is staring at me from her seat on the bed...
"why are you doing that when your brothers are paying for me?" she asks honestly.
"for $1000", i replied, "you're not getting the easy one."

/csb
//wish it was true, but my brothers aren't that cool.

@Geno C. - he just posted beach pics of one in the last couple weeks.
it was her butt, and I thought it was the same one from cali?

@clcustom1911 - am I wrong?

I dated a hottie 1/2 mexican gal for a minute.
she was the only child and daughter of well off folks. Too Spoiled.
she was 115 lbs and built like holy smokes.

too shallow and too bitchy. Couldnt handle it after a bit.
You are correct. She Latina and mega hotttt

Last time I did tequila shots I woke up laying sideways in my bathtub covered in vomit and a huge bruise on my ass holding a breadstick from Carrabba's. The rest of the breadsticks were gone out of my fridge and I'm pretty sure the guy who made sure I got home stole them.

Good news is I was still clothed and the bruise on my ass was from falling down on the curb on the way home.

True story.
I would wear that as a badge of honor . I once woke up on New Years Day naked in front of the fireplace in a strange house with the flu open . I shit you n9t when I say I was fuckin blue .

Reactions: jrassy
I'm a Wyomingite (now)... what more do you need to know?
Plus I was really popular with girls....
Don't be a hater man.
I still have my first wife wanting to hit me up for a quicky here or there and have not seen her in 35 years. She stalked me on social media....

You are not a Wyomingite unless you were born there.

You will never been a Wyomingite unless you know all the sheep fucker jokes made about Montanans. But honestly Wyoming always had more sheep, and Texas has a 100 times more sheep. So mostly I just make fun of Texans. I live in New Mexico now, these people hate Texans with a passion. Almost as much as everyone else in the west hates Californians.

csb re: hookers
was in vegas with my older brothers once, and saw thing gorgeous woman in an evening dress all alone.
being as innocent as i am, i was puzzled that such a creature would be alone in the early morning hours.
my bothers laughed at my naivete and told me if i had $1000 i could have sex with her.
omg. i was smitten, but besides the moral implications, i didn't have $1000. and i was a chicken shit.
so i confidently claimed i wouldn't do it, even if i had $1000, which i didn't.
and my brothers offered to pay.

so i am sitting on the chair in my hotel room, choking the chicken furiously...
and this heavenly creature is staring at me from her seat on the bed...
"why are you doing that when your brothers are paying for me?" she asks honestly.
"for $1000", i replied, "you're not getting the easy one."

/csb
//wish it was true, but my brothers aren't that cool.
Style points awarded....

You will never been a Wyomingite unless you know all the sheep fucker jokes made about Montanans. But honestly Wyoming always had more sheep, and Texas has a 100 times more sheep. So mostly I just make fun of Texans. I live in New Mexico now, these people hate Texans with a passion. Almost as much as everyone else in the west hates Californians.
I live at the base of Sheep Mountain.

I know a coonass that got his skull cracked with an iron skillet by a Columbia chick. She stole all the cash he had in the house and left. They were engaged at the time. Stay away from the crazy Latinas.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
I once met a real live German.
Me too. I was working at a Harley dealership and an old man came in on a sportster wearing what looked like an old pair of old fighter pilot goggles and a leather cap. I made the comment about what they looked like and he said that's exactly what they were.

We got to talking and come to find out he was in fact a German fighter pilot in WW2. He defected to the US during the war. Flew in with a group of B-24 bombers.

CavScout85 said:

True story.
I would wear that as a badge of honor . I once woke up on New Years Day naked in front of the fireplace in a strange house with the flu open . I shit you n9t when I say I was fuckin blue .

==========================

Blue he says.

I asked a friend going to Mexico to bring be a bottle of tequila. Instead she brings me a liter bottle of Mescal, the cheap, home made, shit with the worm. We're having poker game when it arrives so I crack it, took a deep swig, and passed it around the table. Every body smelled it and passed so over a couple hours playng cards I polished off the liter. I felt freat until I stood up, then everything swirled and holy shit. I dont remember it but am told I knee walked 50 yds back to my place then threw up hard enough to put out a large gas spaceheater and passed out in the vomit. Fortunately one of the sober ones came to check on me and found me blue, face down int he vomit and space heater still running. They drug me outside and the fresh air revived me but I thin another minute or two and it would have been adios Maggot. Got over the blue cover pretty quick but stayed green around the edges for several days. That was 45 years ago and I still cant drink Meacal. Feeling a bit queasy right now remembering it.

When I was about five years old, my mom took me on a short train ride to Little Falls, MN. We were going to see Charles Lindbergh's house. We didn't have running water on the farm yet, and I was baffled by the porcelain urinals on the wall in the depot's rest room, but I really had to poop, sooo..... I sat down in one and dropped a deuce. About three different men walked in during the course of my mission; one laughed and a couple shook their heads. I looked back at them with that same look a dog uses when he's shitting and you make eye contact with him. Sheepish but unapologetic.

We used to start the evening on one side of the river and then walk the cat walk over the top of the bridge exoskeleton and proceed on to get hammered on the other side of the river.

well on a solo run I passed out on top of the counter weight. Woke up at sunrise the next day.
260A7E30-438F-44D1-8377-2C9CD5DBF562.jpeg

When I was about five years old, my mom took me on a short train ride to Little Falls, MN. We were going to see Charles Lindbergh's house. We didn't have running water on the farm yet, and I was baffled by the porcelain urinals on the wall in the depot's rest room, but I really had to poop, sooo..... I sat down in one and dropped a deuce. About three different men walked in during the course of my mission; one laughed and a couple shook their heads. I looked back at them with that same look a dog uses when he's shitting and you make eye contact with him. Sheepish but unapologetic.

Had a similar moment when my dad moved to new company and it wasn’t obvious that the hand washing trough wasn’t a big ole urinal.

god bless america

Only rule is that it has to be true.

I played the original Everquest like it was my fucking job, during college. I'm talking like hours a day, everyday and scheduling shit I did around raid times.

eta - I then dated (briefly; thanks you fucking Albanians) a female olympic gold medalist swimmer ~ 2 years later, so that evens shit out.

pics of swimmer or lies.

Ok. I really didn't want to fess up to this. I wanted everyone to think my shooting equipment is top notch. I use top their scopes, bipods, stalks, shoot Bergers, and use VV powders and drive a Unimog but its not true. You have probably seen me or at least heard tail of my feats. You know that hippie who shows up to matches with his 270 Tasco world class, and flip flops. The guy who cleans out match after match and rides away into the sunset with the swag, trophy, and the girl as mysteriously as he appeared. I know you have all heard of me, now you know who i am. :poop::LOL::ROFLMAO:

1598244280636.png

Jim Beam and Coke is my daily after work cocktail. It’s shameful I know, but I do enjoy it. I enjoy drinking like a poor during the week, keeps me grounded. Weekends are a whole other ballgame.

Ya'll a sick bunch of MoFo's. Probably why I feel right at home here.