• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The "I hate cyclists" thread.

You forgot a couple...Turbo Kid

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/cdn.collider.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2015\/01\/turbo-kid-image.jpg"}[/IMG2]
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
C'mon man!
THIS is too snipery!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/gallery.ykt.ru\/galleries\/bicycle\/2014\/02\/09\/1455406_3.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Holy gear queer Batman, looks like Gecko45 finally went HSLD!

eta: I really have a hard time imagining a less stable shooting position than this and with the exception of that NSWC hat all of his shit is way too clean.

Last edited:
You know it's true - think of a movie set in that time frame and try to recall a bicycle in it!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.funnymeme.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/10\/Funny-memes-no-bikes-in-zombie-movies-640x426.jpg"}[/IMG2]

There are no circuit boards on my bike or fuel tank and I can be at my moms house two towns over in just over an hour, I know because I have ridden it several times with an eye towards possible scenario issues.

ok...

i spend X amount of $ each year for:

vehicle inspection
vehicle registration
taxes on cigarettes (that supposed to go toward fixing the roads her in Pa.)
taxes on gas (that supposed to go toward fixing the roads her in Pa.)

so as most cyclists don't pay inspection, or registration, or smoke, or use gas....

....GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK!

Bikers have attitude here. They purposely hog the road. When we do pass we are in the oncoming lane and still get flipped off. My damn dog needs to be licensed in my county but cyclists don't have to be licensed what gives they use the road my dog isn't even allowed in the road.

It's not just cyclists, it's ANY "sport" that started off as just a child's activity that gets turned "professional" by "adults". I'm with George Carlin on this one. Get back on the sidewalk with the rest of the children! And let's not forget the morons who ride Harley's. Seriously grandpa, grow the fuck up already, you're NOT a rebellious teenager anymore! I swear I wish it was legal for just one day out of the year to plow those fuckers off the road. And to add insult to injury, I'd use a ricer with a fart can! :D

It's not just cyclists, it's ANY "sport" that started off as just a child's activity that gets turned "professional" by "adults". I'm with George Carlin on this one. Get back on the sidewalk with the rest of the children! And let's not forget the morons who ride Harley's. Seriously grandpa, grow the fuck up already, you're NOT a rebellious teenager anymore! I swear I wish it was legal for just one day out of the year to plow those fuckers off the road. And to add insult to injury, I'd use a ricer with a fart can! :D

Says the Airsoft/paintball kid.

I think one day I should hire a bunch of day labourers on the weekend, and get a protest permit & then have them walk slowly down the road completely blocking it right when the local bunch of bike riders are doing their weekend hogging the road.... just when it's a nice single lane road and make sure they block both sides & see how they like riding at a walking pace for a couple miles...... Then next time they wonder why I complain about them making me drive at slow ass riding speed on the road while I'm trying to get to work on time.... they will have a clue.

The problem is that in the developed west, we are way too tolerant of entitled idiots who want to be jerks. Most other 3rd world countries they abide by the proper bigger / faster / right of way law, so if you happen to be in a small, slow vehicle get out of the way of the bigger faster vehicles or somebody will scrape their bodies off the road later on.

I ride a bicycle from time to time, but I stay out of the way of traffic...

In the state of Georgia, cyclists have the same rights on the road as do automobiles. I am good with that, albeit they are sometimes a pain in the butt. Having said that, if cyclists want to exercise their equal right to the road, then they should, equally, accept and abide by the same laws which apply to motorized vehicles.

A cyclist should stop in place in traffic and not pass on the right to advance his or her place in traffic, nor should a cyclist exercise the use of the sidewalk to further his or her progress.

Equal rights = equal abiding of traffic rules and laws.

In the state of Georgia, cyclists have the same rights on the road as do automobiles. I am good with that, albeit they are sometimes a pain in the butt. Having said that, if cyclists want to exercise their equal right to the road, then they should, equally, accept and abide by the same laws which apply to motorized vehicles.

A cyclist should stop in place in traffic and not pass on the right to advance his or her place in traffic, nor should a cyclist exercise the use of the sidewalk to further his or her progress.

Equal rights = equal abiding of traffic rules and laws.

Not to mention licenses, insurance and registration taxes...

Someone has to pay for all those spiffy bike lanes and "Share the Road" signs. Why aren't all those bicycle signs and street lining being paid for by.... bicycle riders? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Sirhr

Not to mention licenses, insurance and registration taxes...

Someone has to pay for all those spiffy bike lanes and "Share the Road" signs. Why aren't all those bicycle signs and street lining being paid for by.... bicycle riders? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Sirhr

Okay, first admission. I'm a cyclist. I also obey the laws of the road.
I do pay taxes for my other vehicles and the bike does less wear and tear on the roads.
I can't stand the a-holes that think the entire road is theirs.
A bike lane should be used whenever it's safe to do so. Sometimes it's not.

Think about out this way, without bike lanes, where would all the rocks, nails and glass go?
It keeps your automobile tires safe... :)

Sirh,
I'm with you 100%. As a cyclist there are plenty on the road that shouldn't be out there.

They piss me the fuck off.
Many times while driving my F-250, I've wanted chariot wheels with the knife blades on them. Cut their asses up and leave 'em for the coyotes...

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZdDxjge5hmY?ecver=2" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZdDxjge5hmY?ecver=2" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

This guy is my hero.

I never would think of doing this... but I have a friend.... Sprayed out the window just after passing a pack...

My guess is that it is rather epic....

sabre-poilice-strength-pepper-spray.jpg

That is a felony in most states and you may be surprised how many of those bikes have a GoPro on them, one of our local drivers found out the hard way after the state police showed him his antics on video.

Around here the cyclists love to scream at you that you're a "neanderthal" if you get too close to them.

Yet I'm the one using the internal combustion engine.

thats some pretty good hatred

Around here the cyclists love to scream at you that you're a "neanderthal" if you get too close to them.

Yet I'm the one using the internal combustion engine.

better to use the steel cleats to bump them away, bust a window etc...gets the point across much better.

Guy at work rides every day. Then brags about it on FB with that stupid app. Then tells me about the ride first thing in morning. I smile. Say stupid shit like, right on, sweet tits l, and wow. And I like his app updates. ONLY So DE Doesn't UN Friend ME when I blast is homo pics of him in tights, the most retarded looking glasses and helmet. ....oh yeah. He just spent 2k on a Chinese made carbon frame. I encouraged him to just do it since his wife had a problem with the purchase. Hahahaah. Hope he hears it every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I never would think of doing this... but I have a friend.... Sprayed out the window just after passing a pack...

My guess is that it is rather epic....

sabre-poilice-strength-pepper-spray.jpg

A guy with some time and knowledge would have it mounted under the vehicle with an electric solinoid to activate and a nozzle spraying into the tail pipe of the vehicle. Just saying.