• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The price of diesel…..YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!

I filled my tank last week at $3.49 a gallon. I topped it off today at $3.84. The six gallons I purchased today at $3.84 is better than buying them in two weeks at $4.50. Diesel was $4.23.

I'm failing to see how this will help the price of fuel.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

"The plan will require oil companies that produce or import at least 300,000 barrels of oil per day to pay a per-barrel tax equal to 50% of the difference between the current price of a barrel and the average price from the years 2015 to 2019, a period in which energy companies were recording large profits, according to a statement from Whitehouse’s office. Smaller oil companies will be exempt from the quarterly tax, so that large companies like Exxon Mobil Corp. and Chevron Corp., cannot raise prices without the threat of losing market share, according to the statement.

The revenue raised from the tax would be sent to individuals quarterly. The payments would phase out for individuals earning more than $75,000 or couples earning $150,000."

There is so much WTF here I don't even know where to begin.

First, lets cut off the Keystone Pipeline and torpedo other supply chain pieces related to gas.

Then lets cause massive inflation.

Then we're going to virtue signal some bullshit and cut off imports that literally only punish the citizens of the US, and Russia, couldn't give less of a shit because they're still paying like .32/gallon or some shit.

This all causes oil prices to go through the roof. When asked about fixing this, the faggots literally say that there isn't much they can do.

The answer from .gov? Tax the companies who make money off of the commodity you are literally single handed interfering with to an extent that had any private entity done so, they'd all be in prison.

To double down on that retarded shit, you're going to try and get the fucking poors onboard with more stimulus generated from this tax in an actual attempt at class warfare that looks like nothing more than pure communism.

Wow.

"The plan will require oil companies that produce or import at least 300,000 barrels of oil per day to pay a per-barrel tax equal to 50% of the difference between the current price of a barrel and the average price from the years 2015 to 2019, a period in which energy companies were recording large profits, according to a statement from Whitehouse’s office. Smaller oil companies will be exempt from the quarterly tax, so that large companies like Exxon Mobil Corp. and Chevron Corp., cannot raise prices without the threat of losing market share, according to the statement.

The revenue raised from the tax would be sent to individuals quarterly. The payments would phase out for individuals earning more than $75,000 or couples earning $150,000."

There is so much WTF here I don't even know where to begin.

First, lets cut off the Keystone Pipeline and torpedo other supply chain pieces related to gas.

Then lets cause massive inflation.

Then we're going to virtue signal some bullshit and cut off imports that literally only punish the citizens of the US, and Russia, couldn't give less of a shit because they're still paying like .32/gallon or some shit.

This all causes oil prices to go through the roof. When asked about fixing this, the faggots literally say that there isn't much they can do.

The answer from .gov? Tax the companies who make money off of the commodity you are literally single handed interfering with to an extent that had any private entity done so, they'd all be in prison.

To double down on that retarded shit, you're going to try and get the fucking poors onboard with more stimulus generated from this tax in an actual attempt at class warfare that looks like nothing more than pure communism.

Wow.
LOL

What’s a matter? Jealous the poors are getting a few crumbs?

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP

I'm sure all those Republican and Democrat Senators who get millions in oil lobbying money will get right on it.

LOL

What’s a matter? Jealous the poors are getting a few crumbs?

I'm going to assume that was sarcasm.

Planning to tax one group on the premise that another group would receive benefit from doing so, is a slippery slope that will only end with people being shot in the face.

Just imagine, with the 50% or so that don't pay taxes and/or live off of shit like welfare, the child tax credit or are sitting around hoping for another stimulus check - had you told them if we are able to do X to Y people, you would receive money, what the outcome via basically mob rule would be?

It starts with oil companies that don't 'need' the money because they are just exploiting people.

Then it moves into the super rich people.

Then the 1-3% of people.

And each time becomes larger due to now having created an entire underbelly of useless people who are screaming about their next check because they deserve it and you owe them. We're already basically there with how taxes work; but shit like this is pure evil and is overt theft.

At that point my plan would be to let them know, for their convenience, they can just come pick it up at my door.

30 here. I was filling up when they raised it 10 cents. I was grandfathered, apparently.

But hey, no more mean tweets!

Remember, if you see a car with a Biden Sticker on it... it probably has a flat tire. Right?

Sirhr
A car did nothing to you to deserve that car stick around and wait for the owner to show up and have a polite discussion with them about their decisions in life leading them to this point. Or stick a hoes in the tank, cause that'd only damaging to the owner.
Having a 100 gallon fuel tank makes it nice when the price fluctuates. However I think these prices are here to stay.
Until we pull the free money stimulus dollars out of circulation yes, these prices are here to stay.

So we're not taking oil from Russia, from what I understood but now found out for myself that the UAE and other Islamic countries don't even want to talk to Biden about oil, that leaves Venezuela. Venezuela is always with the Russians so how do you think that's gonna go?

We were talking at work yesterday about the series The Man in the High Castle. The short version for those who haven't seen it is America and America and our allies lose World War II Germany and Japan split the US in half and occupy with the rockies being the "free area". With no oil eventually this country is going to see Atlas Shrugged prices with our military even grinding to a halt because you know these assholes are not going to drill our own oil. But seeing is how they're in my opinion working with China and Russia to inevitably end this country anyway here in a couple of years China and Russia will just walk right in and take over thereby splitting us in half much like man in high castle.

Thus concludes my random tv or movie comparison of the day Tune in next week when I tie together the BBC series Utopia with the vaccine experiments going on now.

Today, Rocklin CA

Attachments

• 20220310_160714.jpg
    20220310_160714.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 61
The question you have to ask is how many thousand dollars can you save before you get caught.
If you get caught enough they hit you with tax evasion also and that is where they really hit you. I knew a guy that had his aux tank in the back that they would fill tractors with plumbed directly to the engine, so if you checked the truck tank and truck filters it was all clear.

Reactions: BigTex
That Red Dye does not just "wash right out"... One of my trucks belonged to an accredited non-profit Search and Rescue outfit and was used off road... they legally ran the Red Dye... It took forever to finally flush out the Red Dye... Not like a driver could just sneak in a tank full occasionally.

My old man is a farmer. He told me red diesel is $5/gal right now, it’s now his most expensive expense, and he has his pumps padlocked and fenced. People still try to hat in their hand him for free fuel despite his shop yard being very out of the way to reach and 5 miles from a major truck stop.

My old man is a farmer. He told me red diesel is $5/gal right now, it’s now his most expensive expense, and he has his pumps padlocked and fenced. People still try to hat in their hand him for free fuel despite his shop yard being very out of the way to reach and 5 miles from a major truck stop.
Word of mouth travels quickly in small communities

Worldwide

New York (CNN Business)Oil prices rose sharply on Monday as Europe considers whether to match America's ban on Russian oil.
US crude soared 7% to settle at $112.12 a barrel. Brent crude, the world benchmark, also rallied 7% to $115.62 a barrel.
The rally will cast further doubt on how much gasoline prices will retreat from their recent spike to record highs.
The gains come as Europe debates whether to join a US-led embargo on Russian oil. European Union leaders were expected to discuss this critical issue at meetings beginning on Monday.
The problem is that those Russian barrels won't be easily replaced. Russia was the world's No. 2 oil producer last year and neither US oil producers nor OPEC appear to be in a rush to ramp up output.

Getting caught with red-dyed fuel on a public road used to be grounds in MI for yanking a concealed pistol license (I think that changed some number of years ago). Still ain't gonna play that game.
Guy in Montana got caught , he had a on-site tank at his farm . So not only did they fine him for what was in the truck , they fined him for every gallon in his farm tank , and if that wasn't enough, they went back 3 yrs and hit him for every gallon he had put in the farm tank.

When you get caught, it will be the IRS coming after you with everything they have !

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
Guy in Montana got caught , he had a on-site tank at his farm . So not only did they fine him for what was in the truck , they fined him for every gallon in his farm tank , and if that wasn't enough, they went back 3 yrs and hit him for every gallon he had put in the farm tank.

When you get caught, it will be the IRS coming after you with everything they have !
94672BB6-C7FA-471A-A0F6-35D99FE191E8.png

Reactions: Average guy