• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The price of diesel…..YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!

I went by the same gas station I bought gas yesterday for $5.53 this afternoon it was $6.05

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
The Texas rig count has been increasing over the last year. Domestic production on private property has been picking up. The market is still a shit show.

Well the dems I'm sure are scrambling to figure out a way to get a handle on fuel prices and curb inflation so they can use it to take a victory lap come november mid terms. They'll get it to come down a dime, and pretend they just saved is all, much like the 6 cents or whatever for 4th of july.

Branden

Reactions: earthquake
Diesel is damn near $5 here…

BE7E291A-E8BE-43F3-AE4B-9D5FE544F250.jpeg

Reactions: nikonNUT
91 is 2.18 SAR per l here in Riyadh. It hasn't gone up in a year. The administration pissed off KSA and Crown Prince MBS has decided that prices will not go up for Saudi people....Now Biden comes with that in hand. Elections have consequences.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Just drove by the arco here. Yes arco....diesel 6.09

The Texas rig count has been increasing over the last year. Domestic production on private property has been picking up. The market is still a shit show.
I agree..... I have seen this situation before....
Lease
Drill
Document reserves
Cap the well head
Move the rig to the next lease
Drill
Document
Cap the well head
Over and over again

It takes pipelines or trucks to move the product... This administration is canceling lease sales, pipelines, transportation.

Why ?

I just read where they are thinking oil is going to be $200/barrel:

Now, here's my take on this. If TRUE CONSERVATIVES cannot capitalize on this, then it's over, completely over for Our Republic. Anybody that cannot see this is a TOTAL failure of leadership (at least leadership FOR The People of the USA) is mouthbreathing only. However, CONSERVATIVES must start getting this cause/effect out for those people borderline mouth breathing.

They (soros, obama, schwab, susan rice and the entire marxist party of the USA or as some people still refer to them..democrats) have INTENTIONALLY done this to our country. Sickens me.

Fuel prices are a great way to lower wages without lowering wages. I guess that’s one way to fix inflation

Perfect storm?

Anyone remember home owners in Houston were torching their house, collecting the insurance money and loading their stuff in a UHaul and heading towards the next boom town ?
“It started with the 1982 recession,” says Bill Gilmer, head of UH’s Bauer College of Business. “Houston thought we were the smartest people on the earth at that time and had everything figured out, and the rest of the country just didn’t know how to run their business. Then oil prices started to fall.”

Fuel prices are a great way to lower wages without lowering wages. I guess that’s one way to fix inflation

Yeah, other than the fact that we move most goods by truck and van in this country, so it won't be long before this results in yet another hike in the price of virtually everything.

I can't wait to see what kind of bending over I get from FedEx and UPS in the form of fuel surcharges.

Yeah, other than the fact that we move most goods by truck and van in this country, so it won't be long before this results in yet another hike in the price of virtually everything.

I can't wait to see what kind of bending over I get from FedEx and UPS in the form of fuel surcharges.
When people are broke, demand drops. Supply won’t go up under this incompetent admin.

Growing up, most people who needed a truck used the truck for work, but still did all their daily driving in a car.

I never really lost that habit. I’ve always had a big V-8 truck, but only use it for when I need a truck.

I really don’t understand driving a F-250 lifted on big tires to an office job or non truck needing job.

When people are broke, demand drops. Supply won’t go up under this incompetent admin.

Growing up, most people who needed a truck used the truck for work, but still did all their daily driving in a car.

I never really lost that habit. I’ve always had a big V-8 truck, but only use it for when I need a truck.

I really don’t understand driving a F-250 lifted on big tires to an office job or non truck needing job.
The big west Texas oil companies (Pioneer, Occidental, ......) Have already stated that they are sticking to there growth plan and not going bat shit crazy like in the past. But the small independents are hammering it hard as they can. I know my buddies safety company has been busier the last 3 months than they have been in the last 2 years. WTX is trying to catch up. Like you said there will be nothing but gauntlets placed by the inept administration.

Having flash backs of the "Rolling Roadblocks" on the Interstates in the 70's and 80's... Two High Patrol cars, side by side running at 55 mph... Traffic backed up for 20 miles behind them... My crystal ball of the future is clearing up.

This is really fucking convenient to that it’s gone insane when people are starting to travel after covid. Yet during covid when nobody was traveling gas prices went up.

How do prices go down when nobody is using it and oil companies and gas stations stay in business? IMO they are just fucking people because they can and are getting filthy rich.

Covid made the online retail giants a ton of money, now it’s the oil industry’s turn.

Fuel is $4.30 here in the flat lands, as of this morning anyway. I figured it would be up around $5.00 since the news was talking about $200 a barrel.

Lol don’t get caught. 😂 (I can’t tell if that is farm equipment or the daily driver.)

Getting caught with red-dyed fuel on a public road used to be grounds in MI for yanking a concealed pistol license (I think that changed some number of years ago). Still ain't gonna play that game.

Reactions: Josh1978

I can't argue with the logic. These prices can't persist for long.

I remember what happened to pickup truck sales the last time we went through this, and it can best be summarized as sorting out the poseurs from the actual users. Ford F-series production in 2009-2010 was roughly half that of 2005-2006. Woof.

Well just remember what happened in 2008 when oil hit 150? Within five months it was down to 31. BUT unlike 2008, OPEC already told Joe we aren’t increasing out put as long as you are negotiating a nuclear deal with Iran.

He just can’t get out of his own way when it comes to policy. Dumbest motherfucker ever and the fact he’s surrounded by snowflakes isn’t helping.

Well just remember what happened in 2008 when oil hit 150? Within five months it was down to 31. BUT unlike 2008, OPEC already told Joe we aren’t increasing out put as long as you are negotiating a nuclear deal with Iran.

He just can’t get out of his own way when it comes to policy. Dumbest motherfucker ever and the fact he’s surrounded by snowflakes isn’t helping.

You can’t fuck up that many times and not be doing it intentionally.

Also Gas is 4.49 around here up from 3.65 not even two weeks ago.

Just paid $4.70 and that’s with a .10c discount in Seattle

Im DAMN glad we bought a Prius last spring. 55mpg. I could care less what people think of me driving it.

Truck will sit in the garage unless we HAVE to take it.

Last time gas/diesel got this high the world fucking imploded...
How much less could you care? A lot or very little? How much do you care now?