• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There's a lot of 6.5CM hate all of a sudden. WTF happened?

What happened? Someone made the 6.5 CM sound like the easy button for LR shooting, and lots of ‘newbs‘ with no training bought them, fancied themselves as long range shooters and started shooting matches. All the hard assed .mil guys that were shooting these events with their 308s started getting their clocks cleaned by software engineers and lawyers.

And as they say, “Then the fight started...”

Y'all think 6.5 Creed is expensive, that's adorable.

ZomboMeme 21012022225219.jpg

And yet the AT-X only comes in ManBun, go figure. Or, has that changed?

^^^^ Funny I just watched part of the Milehighshooting video for the AI AT-X. There is a special guest Star / Videographer.^^^^

Oh i know what happened. All these sofa prs surfers, armchair f class and hillbilly cousins made wild claims about the cartridge once it started getting popular. You know the type “i shot a elephant at two miles and it was drt” or “the bullet is so good it defies gravity and has no arc, thats why the marines adopted it as their main tank cartidge” or some shit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208