• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This lawsuit is worse than the McDonald’s hot coffee

Even in the early days they had to add...
1652384550468.png

Reactions: BLEE
No one buys stick shift vehicles anymore, I'm 66yrs old and only recently bought a automatic (my knees gone to shit), I was reading online that the only 1/2 ton truck you can buy now with a standard transmission is the jeep gladiator, we've become a country of wussy's

No one buys stick shift vehicles anymore, I'm 66yrs old and only recently bought a automatic (my knees gone to shit), I was reading online that the only 1/2 ton truck you can buy now with a standard transmission is the jeep gladiator, we've become a country of wussy's

Resale value on most manual transmission vehicles (outside of special performance models) takes a huge hit over the automatic transmissions.
The last manual I had was very nice but I got probably $3k less for it than I would have if it was an automatic.

Resale value on most manual transmission vehicles (outside of special performance models) takes a huge hit over the automatic transmissions.
The last manual I had was very nice but I got probably $3k less for it than I would have if it was an automatic.

ame is true if you don't have a moonroof, premium sound system, alloy alloy wheels...

What's a say 4L80E go for? Remans start at 2K to more than 3K depending on what you want and who did the overhaul.

I read that only about 6% of new vehicles are manual trans, and the number goes down every year. No one buys them, in part, because they aren’t available. Then the manufacturers don’t make any because no one buys them. Self fulfilling.

I’m happy to report that I’m part of that 6%, after a long hiatus. And, both of my boys are eager to understand the mysteries of the 6 speed manual transmission.

Reactions: lash