• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tier One tactical bipod

Khlit

Private
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2021
ohio
Anyone get a chance to use one of these Tier One tactical bipods yet? Im thinking about getting one but haven't seen much in the way of reviews.
I have used Atlas for a number of years and like them for the most part but honestly getting sick of messing around with the button deployment and collet height adjustment on them.

Anyone get a chance to use one of these Tier One tactical bipods yet? Im thinking about getting one but haven't seen much in the way of reviews.
I have used Atlas for a number of years and like them for the most part but honestly getting sick of messing around with the button deployment and collet height adjustment on them.

I have one and have used it quite a bit. It's pretty nice it's very solid. Extremely well made stuff. I almost got on of. The evolution bi-pods too but they were out when I went to order. I have since decided on a Tbac for my next bi-pod which will pretty much be just for my .308 prs type rig, just because I want to see how it compares. The tier one tactical bi-pod is really nice.

I have one and have used it quite a bit. It's pretty nice it's very solid. Extremely well made stuff. I almost got on of. The evolution bi-pods too but they were out when I went to order. I have since decided on a Tbac for my next bi-pod which will pretty much be just for my .308 prs type rig, just because I want to see how it compares. The tier one tactical bi-pod is really nice.
Good to know. You seeing much flex on the highest setting?
The Tbac does look pretty awesome.