• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TimberWolf Sentinel 338 Lapua with Pics

jsali

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2005
Alberta, Canada
Well it's finally done and as far as I know it's the first T-Wolf to have the honor of sitting in a Sentinel stock.

.338 Lapua
PGW Timberwolf Action
KMW Sentinel Stock
28" Krieger 1-10 twist
FTE Brake
40X Trigger
Nightforce 5.5-22x56 NPR-1 and rings

Have to wait for days off to give her a whirl but it is one comfortable rifle. The stock is something that has to be experienced to describe.

Big thanks to everyone who helped me get this together.

P10104721.JPG

P1010466.JPG

P1010471.JPG

-John

Re: T-Wolf/Sentinel 338 Lapua

how much money will it take to buy it just like its sets minus scope?????????????

Probably about $4500-$5000 Canadian minus the scope and rings. So whats that.....like $5.37 American?

If you take a notion to sell it , I will buy it!

That's a masterpiece right there, you could hang that at the Smithsonian.

Respect for representing your country with the PGW action. I was just about to pull the trigger on getting one of them but the BO M2008 action came out.

Also, more pics!
grin.gif

That Rifle is sick!! Definitely would like to know when KMW will bring that stock to the general public.

It's been under construction since November, if you email Ross he'll answer all your questions and can forward you to distributors in the US or Canada.

Is the titanium cantilever monoblock bedded in the stock also or is just the receiver bedded in the stock?

The monoblock is in there. It gets permanently bedded into the stock, pretty interesting setup.

That is one nice setup. That stock feels nice, doesn't it?

Next time you're taking pics, can I see one of the bottom metal? I'm interested to see how he made it work.

The stock feels incredible, fits like a glove.

I'll shoot some pics of the bottoms metal when I get a chance. It's not nearly as nice as yours. The stock has to be inletted to accomodate the bottom metal instead of the bottom metal being designed to accomodate the stock so it doesn't fit as smoothly as yours.