• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time for a Third Party

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM
    Our politicians have failed us miserably and have dragged us down to this dangerous path which threatens the very core of the Republic. They have forsaken the tenets of our founding to pursue their own self interest as well as lust for power over those of the people they are elected to represent. At this point, the only alternative I see is to form a third party to challenge the corrupt system that currently selects our politicians. I am a life long Republican but based on the events of the past week I will no longer support the establishment Rhinos who are in fact just as corrupt as the democrats.

Ever heard of the tea party?
    Until you can avoid that not looking good.

R
    Good point but times have changed. I believe there are enough people in the country from both parties who are disgusted with the current situation and given a candidate that represents the common citizen would be embraced. We are in dangerous times with all the talk of purges, censorship and cancelling coming out of DC. Our liberties are threatened and no doubt I not alone in thinking so.

• Haha
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Good point but times have changed. I believe there are enough people in the country from both parties who are disgusted with the current situation and given a candidate that represents the common citizen would be embraced. We are in dangerous times with all the talk of purges, censorship and cancelling coming out of DC. Our liberties are threatened and no doubt I not alone in thinking so.
    Matters not.
    They'll go after them to deny joining the game.
    People should be of the opinion that money is the basis of either team.
    Fix this and we'll talk.

R

Every time the Republicans lose big everyone whines for a 3rd party and then form some thing like the tea party that inevitably loses steam instead of putting their effort behind the Libertarian Party that already gets votes and has a structure. Instead we just get the argument that the Libertarian Party stole their votes because they're a…wait for it... 3rd party.

The Constitution died October 26, 2001 with the Patriot act. And now the rest of the Republic is following. Whatever they do in response to the capital will be deemed the new version of America. And if you've looked at some of the legislation pending, your vote don't mean a damn thing anymore.

We'd be better off eliminating all parties and labels. No more -American. Force people to run for elections on merit, quality and substance; to state what they personally think. No more hiding behind a party. No more voting for a party label, when the voter has no clue what the candidate stands for.
    I used to work with a guy, negro, mid-40s, retired Navy. In the 2016 election, I asked if he'd picked his candidate. He replied, yes, and that he couldn't vote for Trump. I replied, by asking what he liked about Hillary. He replied, that he was tired of the lazy welfare recipients, doing nothing, while he worked and he thought she was going to clean up the welfare system. I informed him that the democrats are the perpetuators of the welfare state and wish to expand it. His eyes glazed over and he had nothing more to say. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Matters not.
    They'll go after them to deny joining the game.
    People should be of the opinion that money is the basis of either team.
    Fix this and we'll talk.

R
    I agree that money is the basis of either team. The two motivating factors in common with politicians on both sides of the aisle is the accumulation of power and self enrichment. They may be exceptions but are in the minority. The question is how can that be changed?

waynegarth.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r
    I agree that money is the basis of either team. The two motivating factors in common with politicians on both sides of the aisle is the accumulation of power and self enrichment. They may be exceptions but are in the minority. The question is how can that be changed?
    The answers to that question aren't for public viewing these days.

R

I dont think the Libertarian party will go very far until they get rid of people like Vermin Supreme.
    1610499337925.png

Hell, I have no problem with eccentric, but for a national party on the world stage they remain a laughing stock.

You guys are absolute tools of the Democratic Party, and you haven't the first clue. Rather, you feel like you are the enlightened free ones. Amazing.

Do tell.

R

You all were running around parroting Lin Wood and these crazy theories that ended up losing us the Senate in GA. Supported this irresponsible insanity in DC, and now are screaming that what we really need is a third party to represent what?

Explain to me how any one of these actions furthered the causes you believe in? Are gun rights more secure now that we lost GA and threw a riotous temper tantrum in DC? Would they be more secure by splitting Republican and "Patriot" votes from here on? You might hate the Republican party, and you might think they hate you, but you are doing all the heavy lifting for the Democrats, who really stand against everything you say you believe in.

Strategy and intellect are not negative qualities, and it is high time people started realizing that or they are going to get further and further rolled. It isn't the first time I have told you. Judge where you are now vs where you were before this two month long temper tantrum. Are your prospects better or worse?

• Love
    Reactions: Bradu
    You guys are absolute tools of the Democratic Party, and you haven't the first clue. Rather, you feel like you are the enlightened free ones. Amazing.

For once, we are in 100% agreement.

If I were a dem, man I'd be hoping for a rep split into a "major" 3rd party..lol...

FWIW, and for all the fodder...dems actually do NOT eat their own, at least en masse.

Reps on the other hand...man, turn backs on anyone with the slightest bit of issue.

Best bet is for rep voters to demand better rep candidates.

Mises caucus of the libertarian party

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
    You all were running around parroting Lin Wood and these crazy theories that ended up losing us the Senate in GA. Supported this irresponsible insanity in DC, and now are screaming that what we really need is a third party to represent what?

Explain to me how any one of these actions furthered the causes you believe in? Are gun rights more secure now that we lost GA and threw a riotous temper tantrum in DC? Would they be more secure by splitting Republican and "Patriot" votes from here on? You might hate the Republican party, and you might think they hate you, but you are doing all the heavy lifting for the Democrats, who really stand against everything you say you believe in.

Strategy and intellect are not negative qualities, and it is high time people started realizing that or they are going to get further and further rolled. It isn't the first time I have told you. Judge where you are now vs where you were before this two month long temper tantrum. Are your prospects better or worse?
    Quote me spreading any of that.
    You are laboring under the fantasy that repubs are still conservatives and only want to represent you.
    Save your self righteous "intellect".
    The tantrums were carried out all last summer.
    Let's hear who your "guy" is?

R

Mises caucus of the libertarian party

I love you man, but when we get the new Patriot Act on Domestic Terror, I hope you can realize that it wouldn't have happened had the Republicans held the senate.

• Haha
    Reactions: Romeo458
    Quote me spreading any of that.
    You are laboring under the fantasy that repubs are still conservatives and only want to represent you.
    Save your self righteous "intellect".
    The tantrums were carried out all last summer.
    Let's hear who your "guy" is?

R
    I don't have a guy. I have a family, friends, dogs. I don't like any of these people, but I am smart enough to know that a) I don't need to, and b) only one of the parties actively works against what I believe to constitute a good society.

Reactions: wh20crazy
    Lets see, third party?
    First you going to need someone that can polarize and motivate the masses.
    Second you’ll need to dismantle social media, fake news, and the lying garbage that corrupt politicians spew.
    Third you would have to have honest people regulate voting and filter all of the illegal votes.
    Fourth you would have to re educate the brainwash masses that want free everything and that think their cause is greater than yours and mine.
    No external or foreign influence on politicians, consider it treason, no sell outs.
    Fifth someone like Trump but with a better delivery of the message! When he came into the race in 2016 it scared me! He said what I was thinking!!
    We will never have a voice again unless we undo what was done to us!

No matter the party or the number of parties, you still have to fill them with people who are seeking office.

People seeking office need money. The people with the money (the real power) collect like knick knacks those seeking office.

All the parliamentary systems of Europe have plenty of political parties to choose from.

Point me to one that is better.

Reactions: Aftermath
    I don't have a guy. I have a family, friends, dogs. I don't like any of these people, but I am smart enough to know that a) I don't need to, and b) only one of the parties actively works against what I believe to constitute a good society.
    Deflection.
    You still have to find a "guy", anointed by their team, that primaries and moves on.
    We had a guy, he built an economy with most of D.C. fighting him at every step.
    That would include the red team.

R

Deflection.
    You still have to find a "guy", anointed by their team, that primaries and moves on.
    We had a guy, he built an economy with most of D.C. fighting him at every step.
    That would include the red team.

R
    Trump didn't build a fucking economy. He did work to put into effect some good economic policies, all of which were supported by the Republicans.

The bottom line is that we are going to get assfucked hard for the next two years at least. Then you will remember the difference between the two parties. If you were smarter, you wouldn't require the assfucking to remember, I suppose.

Reactions: wh20crazy
    No matter the party or the number of parties, you still have to fill them with people who are seeking office.

People seeking office need money. The people with the money (the real power) collect like knick knacks those seeking office.

All the parliamentary systems of Europe have plenty of political parties to choose from.

Point me to one that is better.
    I find this to be a very perceptive post. The politicians have no power. It’s the ones who own them that have it. The politicians have the power of their position transferred though themselves to the donors. In a very real sense they are indentured servants.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Our politicians have failed us miserably and have dragged us down to this dangerous path which threatens the very core of the Republic. They have forsaken the tenets of our founding to pursue their own self interest as well as lust for power over those of the people they are elected to represent. At this point, the only alternative I see is to form a third party to challenge the corrupt system that currently selects our politicians. I am a life long Republican but based on the events of the past week I will no longer support the establishment Rhinos who are in fact just as corrupt as the democrats.
    The problem with this it isn't just the parties that are corrupt, it's the system at the Federal level and some States, so a third party won't go anywhere if it has to operate in a corrupt system. Keep supporting candidates that are proven, get involved in primaries (although depending on the process I would be suspect of those now as well). You're much more likely to have success of getting good people in office locally, and some of those positions like the County Sheriff is very important. But I do agree that the Republican party as a whole is very corrupt with many at the top likely to be traitors and enemies of the Republic. People telling you otherwise are in denial, lying, or just plain stupid.

I find this to be a very perceptive post. The politicians have no power. It’s the ones who own them that have it. The politicians have the power of their position transferred though themselves to the donors. In a very real sense they are indentured servants.
    You know who didn't need the money? Donald J Trump.

The only President since the founding fathers that I am aware of, that took a pay cut. In fact, gave a large portion of his fortune to do the job.

If there was a cross around there somewhere, I'm sure they would gladly nail him to it.

The republicans didn't lose Georgia because of Lin Wood, they lost at the same way they lost the general election, narrative control by the media and big tech, and fraud to fill the gaps. Ever notice how the voting machine glitches seem to favour Democrat candidates? And it was a Republican president that signed the original Patriot act into law. Both parties have continued to protect, and expand or extend the Patriot act. Neither party is good for Americans, only good for themselves.

I love you man, but when we get the new Patriot Act on Domestic Terror, I hope you can realize that it wouldn't have happened had the Republicans held the senate.

Increasingly difficult, power has swung and centralized in the cities...

But yes, I agree!
    Yes it is but it's possible. The state's are more powerful than the feds and it's by design. Had the state legislatures said "hey, wait a second, we aren't going to have this" , that would have been all she wrote. Get good grass roots people in the local and state seats, pass laws that will end mail in voting and require ID to vote. = problem solved. That's not easy to do, but it can be done.

I can't see a 3rd party doing much unless both sitting parties start some kinda national salute for all comrades. The sheeple on both sides would never give it a shot (pun intended). We need to primary all of the local and state reps in 2022. Then maybe we can work on 2024. I know that's a BIG pill to swallow, but 2022 has to be a turning point. Hopefully, we can beat the candidates, stuffed ballots and any outside interference. I only halfway believe what I typed, but I gotta start somewhere.

Reactions: jrassy
    Trump didn't build a fucking economy. He did work to put into effect some good economic policies, all of which were supported by the Republicans.

The bottom line is that we are going to get assfucked hard for the next two years at least. Then you will remember the difference between the two parties. If you were smarter, you wouldn't require the assfucking to remember, I suppose.
    We have some pseudo intellectual like you show up every few months thinking they've got the answers.
    I'll wager I've been voting for team red longer than you've been alive.
    Something I've noticed over the last 30-40 years.
    They are just a different kind of corrupt than team blue.
    BTW, we were just ass fucked in an election.
    In truth we have been getting ass fucked for much longer.
    Let's hear about McCain and Romney...
    You know, the last two offerings of team red.

BTW, how much support was team red giving Trump in the last two months?

R

What have the rino’s stopped from happening? They were the ones championing the original patriot act and the only thing they seem to do is slow down the scope creep of gov.

Every time the Republicans lose big everyone whines for a 3rd party and then form some thing like the tea party that inevitably loses steam instead of putting their effort behind the Libertarian Party that already gets votes and has a structure. Instead we just get the argument that the Libertarian Party stole their votes because they're a…wait for it... 3rd party.

The Constitution died October 26, 2001 with the Patriot act. And now the rest of the Republic is following. Whatever they do in response to the capital will be deemed the new version of America. And if you've looked at some of the legislation pending, your vote don't mean a damn thing anymore.
    Actually, we lost our Constitution, country and ultimately, the democratic voting process in 1913 when we handed over our country to the Rockefeller/Chase/Warburg private banking institution under the Rothschild's financial hegemony. That was the beginning of the end.
    9-11 was just necessary to remove Hussein
    and establish an foothold in the middle east with new military bases to further the empirical corporation, now well-known simply as the UNITED STATES.

The other reason why we are not going to have control over who is in our government, and the elections don't matter anymore is all of the in fighting throughout this thread. United we stand, but divided we are falling

2022 ain’t gonna fucking happen! Not with the most corrupt motherfuckers you can imagine controling the voting process. We need one group to investigate find someone to bring charges, prosecute, and lock up the people that robbed us of our voices! Until then ASGH. I just pray that the commies do not remove Trump from office! Shit will go sideways before the inauguration! If that happens we are all screwed!

The problem is....
    Yes, WE THE PEOPLE can elect a 3rd party candidate to POTUS.
    However, that POTUS will have to deal with the Dems and GOP in pretty much every other position of power. Sorta like DJT had resistance even while the GOP had control of both the Senate and the House. (Thanks, Paul Ryan, you piece of shit and Backblast Johnny, may you rot in hell).
    I definitely agree that the time to vote 3rd party and test the waters for 33.3333% is during the Primary.
    We definitely need term limits across the board, Senators, Representatives and Supreme Court Justices. I like 2.5 terms each and maybe 25 years as justice. No problem with being a representative 2.5 terms, a senator 2.5 terms, potus 2.5 terms then judge for 25 years.
    Eliminate rule by administration.
    Ban all lobby money. Make it a rule that no elected official can ever be a lobbyist and no lobbyist can ever run for office.
    Make every bill it's own piece of legislation (that should pretty much eliminate Pork)
    Ban our tax dollars being given to other countries without a popular vote.
    I have LOTS more....