• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time for a Third Party

Yup, but apparently a little love love from fang fang and ten thousand bucks here and there is all it takes for these sleaze balls to sell out to the CCP and other corrupt influence purchasers ....

the bigger question is why does no one in a position to investigate foreign and corrupt influences seem to care at the current moment unless it is of the demonstrably false Russian variety?

The obvious answer is the correct answer. They are damn near ALL paid off. This is why it's absolutely imperative we get serious at a state level. The corruption is much easier to limit at a state level. The candidate are easier to pressure, ect.. But most importantly, the state's have the power. Get the state legislatures in solid hands, and we can right the ship. Of course that's a very tall hill to climb and we have to avoid a civil war in the meantime, but it's the only possible way to save this country for our children. Get active in your community and get it done fellas! I don't want the current future for my kids. I just can't accept that.

The only thing that will save the republic at this point is for the agents of government to have personal liability for unlawful actions. The government and criminal courts/IRS are being weaponized against political opponents. Even if a case is complete bullshit, actions are brought in an effort to destroy the target's reputation and to hurt them financially. So, even the person being targeted wins in Court, unless they can get a book or movie deal or cash in on the publicity in some way, the damage was already done but the unethical conduct is encouraged by the government. It really is hard to see a way out at this point via politics, legislation, and the Courts given the extent to which this behavior has become entrenched within the government.
Correct, with a corrupt justice system in place, nothing can be redeemed.
The IRS has always been a weapon. It is simply the personal collection system to the Federal Reserve international private banks, aka the Rothchild/Rockefeller/Chase/Warburg families, for only the interest payments, in the form of "federal income taxes", that go to pay them back for all the money they print for foreign aid to countries that hate us, to our nation (stimulus money, too-big-to-fail corporate bail-out money, and the crowning achievement, the constant funding of the war machine in the middle east against the ultimate never-ending enemy-image, the "evil terrorist", measured in upper hundreds of trillions of dollars). Not one dollar of our income taxes go to pay for the services of our country's federal budget, we are simply paying the interest on the money they print for us. It's the ultimate ponzi scheme.

Until we take back control of the inflation and deflation of our monetary system, no additional political parties will make a difference.

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes it's laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild, 1744-1812

there will never been more than 2 parties that will ever sit in govt regardless of county.
there is a reason why a coin has 2 sides, Trump excluded as he is not a career politician, and thats why he got voted in the first time and had it stolen the 2nd.

The obvious answer is the correct answer. They are damn near ALL paid off. This is why it's absolutely imperative we get serious at a state level. The corruption is much easier to limit at a state level. The candidate are easier to pressure, ect.. But most importantly, the state's have the power. Get the state legislatures in solid hands, and we can right the ship. Of course that's a very tall hill to climb and we have to avoid a civil war in the meantime, but it's the only possible way to save this country for our children. Get active in your community and get it done fellas! I don't want the current future for my kids. I just can't accept that.
The state's leadership are bought and paid for by every billion dollar corporation that they fall over themselves begging to come and setup shop within their borders. Its the only game of financial chess lost in the first move.
Civil war is upon us. For some time now, our country has met every pre-condition listed on this matrix for a situation which shall not be named, but rhymes with "evolution".
The truth at any cost, lowers all other costs.

steeles-matrix.jpg

Last edited:
The problem is....
Yes, WE THE PEOPLE can elect a 3rd party candidate to POTUS.
However, that POTUS will have to deal with the Dems and GOP in pretty much every other position of power. Sorta like DJT had resistance even while the GOP had control of both the Senate and the House. (Thanks, Paul Ryan, you piece of shit and Backblast Johnny, may you rot in hell).
I definitely agree that the time to vote 3rd party and test the waters for 33.3333% is during the Primary.
We definitely need term limits across the board, Senators, Representatives and Supreme Court Justices. I like 2.5 terms each and maybe 25 years as justice. No problem with being a representative 2.5 terms, a senator 2.5 terms, potus 2.5 terms then judge for 25 years.
Eliminate rule by administration.
Ban all lobby money. Make it a rule that no elected official can ever be a lobbyist and no lobbyist can ever run for office.
Make every bill it's own piece of legislation (that should pretty much eliminate Pork)
Ban our tax dollars being given to other countries without a popular vote.
I have LOTS more....
OUR individual tax dollars don't go to anything but the interest payments of the printing of the dollar.

Reactions: The D
OUR individual tax dollars don't go to anything but the interest payments of the printing of the dollar.
Well, they also fund killing innocent brown people all over the world

Reactions: Mr.BR
Well, they also fund killing innocent brown people all over the world
Incorrect. Our government pays for everthing they conduct with printed money commanded by the Federal Reserve private banking system. We as citizens simply pay the interest paments on the loan taken out by our government. It's important to understand the difference: Not one dollar we pay in federal income taxes goes to pay for any of the goverment services we are told we are paying for. It ALL goes to pay ONLY the interest payments to the Federal Reserve for the debt of creating the money they print on loan to the Government of the United States. The Federal Reserve is as federal as Federal Express.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: deersniper
How long are we going to hold our breath . Waiting for the republicans to grow some hair on their nut sack .
And become a opposition party of real fighters ?

We will all turn to dust, before that would ever occur .

How long are we going to hold our breath . Waiting for the republicans to grow some hair on their nut sack .
And become a opposition party of real fighters ?

We will all turn to dust, before that would ever occur .
You are still thinking on a national level. The national level is lost. Politically, this is the Walking Dead. Tend to your cities and neighborhoods. Those are the people you can actually talk to. Those are the people that you can actually reach.

Reactions: Clownbuster
You are still thinking on a national level. The national level is lost. Politically, this is the Walking Dead. Tend to your cities and neighborhoods. Those are the people you can actually talk to. Those are the people that you can actually reach.
Tell that to all the conservatives that live under Ted Wheeler, mayor of Portland, OR.

3rd party voters elect democrats. Ross Perot split the R vote and gave us Clinton. In '08 Barr(L) got enough R votes to swing NC to Obama. Assuming elections are fair, we've got to take out the trash in the primaries, but that rarely happens.

Reactions: Clownbuster
3rd party voters elect democrats. Ross Perot split the R vote and gave us Clinton. In '08 Barr(L) got enough R votes to swing NC to Obama. Assuming elections are fair, we've got to take out the trash in the primaries, but that rarely happens.
that’s what republicans will tell you. They always have an excuse for losing.

• Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy
that’s what republicans will tell you. They always have an excuse for losing.
I'll humor you. A third party will work. However, it must pull enough support from D's and R's to beat them both. I can't name anyone who i think is up to that challenge. Can you?

We have some pseudo intellectual like you show up every few months thinking they've got the answers.
I'll wager I've been voting for team red longer than you've been alive.
Something I've noticed over the last 30-40 years.
They are just a different kind of corrupt than team blue.
BTW, we were just ass fucked in an election.
In truth we have been getting ass fucked for much longer.
Let's hear about McCain and Romney...
You know, the last two offerings of team red.

BTW, how much support was team red giving Trump in the last two months?

R
Seems to me the communists own most politicians, the media and big tech. This puts us conservatives at a distinct disadvantage. And I’ll concede a third party will have an uphill fight from the get go. Also concede, for the near future, we may have to split the voting public. But where do some 74 million folks who voted for President Trump go? The democrats aren’t trying anymore to disguise their communist goals and aspirations. And the Republican Party has gone over to the dark side. Conservatives no longer have a dwelling place in the GOP. I’m not sure the libertarian party will be home for conservatives. I certainly don’t have all the answers but something must change and the donkey and elephant ain’t it for the vast majority of the 74 million wanderers. I for one am willing to fight for our country and don’t figure just standing by and merely talking is enough. I got my first chance to vote for President in 1972. Have voted for the guys I thought supported conservative values ever since. No always been satisfied but close. And can no longer see any of the current political parties giving us a way forward. I’m also not ready to see anyone destroy our constitution. YMMV

Pissed me off as the republican party ground the Tea Party into the ground. Along with the IRS.

You guys are absolute tools of the Democratic Party, and you haven't the first clue. Rather, you feel like you are the enlightened free ones. Amazing.
It would be wonderful if there was something "Democratic" about the DEMOCRAT Party but there ain't.

I'll humor you. A third party will work. However, it must pull enough support from D's and R's to beat them both. I can't name anyone who i think is up to that challenge. Can you?
I can’t either, nor could I name a republican before Trump opted to become one. Everybody wants to lose his cherry in a model, but the point is to spread it all around. I wouldn’t bet on a presidency. I’d start by taking a piece of the pie in senate and congress.

Our politicians have failed us miserably and have dragged us down to this dangerous path which threatens the very core of the Republic. They have forsaken the tenets of our founding to pursue their own self interest as well as lust for power over those of the people they are elected to represent. At this point, the only alternative I see is to form a third party to challenge the corrupt system that currently selects our politicians. I am a life long Republican but based on the events of the past week I will no longer support the establishment Rhinos who are in fact just as corrupt as the democrats.
I agree.I hear talk about a new party called the PATRIOTS party. In all reality all of us Republicans need to vote the Rhinos out.The people have the power to govern themselves but sometimes you get a rotten apple.Throw it out.

Agree , Where I live Republicans are wussy for the most part .
A few have some back bone .
I think a local and state level insurgency into the Republican party is a reasonable course .
I was involved at the local level many years ago .
I realized at that time there wasn't enough like minded people at the meetings to move the party in any positive direction !
That maybe changing now .

@Choid

If you didn't vote for anyone then go fuck yourself.

If you voted something retarded like Libertarian, then go fuck yourself again,
I am pretty sure that your response has fulfilled his need.
Trolls? What is it that they seek? Anger, disruption, to be relevant or what?

Our politicians have failed us miserably and have dragged us down to this dangerous path which threatens the very core of the Republic. They have forsaken the tenets of our founding to pursue their own self interest as well as lust for power over those of the people they are elected to represent. At this point, the only alternative I see is to form a third party to challenge the corrupt system that currently selects our politicians. I am a life long Republican but based on the events of the past week I will no longer support the establishment Rhinos who are in fact just as corrupt as the democrats.

This is my opinion which doesn't mean jack shit. I believe parties are a crux, a chain of enslavement, an abandonment of free thought stymied and killed by a collective. A party does no one favors as it constantly and viciously seeks power. When seeking power, money and influence the party becomes corrupt. This is the cycle of parties throughout history.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
This all can be fixed with term limits, but guess who has to vote for term limits? Congress themselves. Never gonna happen, but it's a nice story.

@Choid

You are full of shit. You talk shit on Republicans, Democrats...and anyone who voted for either side.

Who the fuck did you vote for? What was thier plan?

If you didn't vote for anyone then go fuck yourself.

If you voted something retarded like Libertarian, then go fuck yourself again, because the Libertarian vote was enough to put Trump over the top in almost every swing state.

The definition of "Choid" is a fat fucking prick that is wider than it is long. You chose your name wisely and, I think, gives more than small hint as to your purpose on this forum you fucking troll.
I don't know how many times I have to answer these quesitons.

I voted for Trump. I didn't like him much, ever, but I figured he was the better choice. I regret that vote now. Wish I had voted for nobody.

Choid is the nickname for one of my dogs. She was a puppy when I registered. You are thinking of a chode.

I don't think I have talked shit about anybody in particular. I think I have been extraordinarily consistent, especially since the election, in saying that the stolen election line of thought was not only likely BS, but certainly an unwinnable fight, and that it was distracting the Republican party from what was important. viz Winning in the senate races in Georgia. I said many times that you were being played by charlatans like Lin Wood, and that he wasn't on our side. I continue this in the current thread saying that splintering the Republican party is doing the work of the Democrats, and is akin to being their unwitting pawns. Their useful idiots.

I haven't been wrong yet on the above, but perhaps getting mad at me through a computer screen feels better than understanding how badly you have been played -- by Trump, by the media and by the Democrats.

Time to end the party system. No third fourth or fifth party.
Interesting you say that. Historically, the most enduring and efficient form of mass government has been some sort of monarchy. On a small scale, it is tribalism. However, the consequences of either are equally obvious.

The opposite extreme is anarchy, but that never lasts. People have an inherent need for order. Power will always coalesce around some individual or small group.

Interesting you say that. Historically, the most enduring and efficient form of mass government has been some sort of monarchy. On a small scale, it is tribalism. However, the consequences of either are equally obvious.

The opposite extreme is anarchy, but that never lasts. People have an inherent need for order. Power will always coalesce around some individual or small group.
The sole purpose of the party system is money. If we r to fix this, we have to take the money out of politics

Reactions: SilentStalkr
We have some pseudo intellectual like you show up every few months thinking they've got the answers.
I'll wager I've been voting for team red longer than you've been alive.
Something I've noticed over the last 30-40 years.
They are just a different kind of corrupt than team blue.
BTW, we were just ass fucked in an election.
In truth we have been getting ass fucked for much longer.
Let's hear about McCain and Romney...
You know, the last two offerings of team red.

BTW, how much support was team red giving Trump in the last two months? Four years

R
Fixed it for you.

Reactions: Rthur
The sole purpose of the party system is money. If we r to fix this, we have to take the money out of politics
The word "system" is just another word for "money".

How do you propose to have any kind of system without money?

Even if you had a pre-qualified pool of people and the leaders were chosen at random with a lottery, the titans of industry and wealth would pollute that pool almost immediately.

The word "system" is just another word for "money".

How do you propose to have any kind of system without money?

Even if you had a pre-qualified pool of people and the leaders were chosen at random with a lottery, the titans of industry and wealth would pollute that pool almost immediately.
Obviously it requires a complete rethink of how we do it now. iMHO, no one would be allowed to donate any money. The campaign funds would solely come from a designated fund payed by taxes where every candidate gets the exact same amount of money to spend. That way a wealthy billionaire can’t leverage his wealth against a simple peasant. Obviously that’s just a simplistic version, there are more layers but I’m talking a broad overview here. Citizens United has to die. PACs have to die. California money should not be allowed to influence Georgia elections and so on.

@TacticalDillhole

Upon reflection, it isn't further exterior controls that are needed. It is internal controls.

What if every Senator or Representative was term limited to 12 years in office with a pension that was on par with the national average (instead of thier pension being determined by themselves)? What if it was a condition of service that all investments would be frozen until term of service was ended?

Make it painful rather than beneficial to be in government. Make sure that there is absolutely no additional monetary benefit to serve (beyond thier salary). How about making every potential candidate pass a history and civics board before a panel of judges? Then the pool of candidates you get would be much more likely to be doing it out of sense of duty an love of country.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TacticalDillhole

Upon reflection, it isn't further exterior controls that are needed. It is internal controls.

What if every Senator or Representative was term limited to 12 years in office with a pension that was on par with the national average (instead of thier pension being determined by themselves)? What if it was a condition of service that all investments would be frozen until term of service was ended?

Make it painful rather than beneficial to be in government. Make sure that there is absolutely no additional monetary benefit to serve (beyond thier salary). How about making every potential candidate pass a history and civics exam before a panel of judges? Then the pool of candidates you get would be much more likely to be doing it out of sense of duty an love of country.
Term limits as absolutely a must

I'm not in favor of splitting the conservative vote, but I agree the Republican party is in shambles. It is far past time for term limits for Congress and that is where I am pushing right now.

Stolen election or not, we are in for a four year shitshow and very well may be totally lost to cancel culture and big tech control. We have the tinfoil hat wearers hoarding everything from TP to primers. We have so much pork attached to every government bill that our kids and their grandkids will never pay it off. So much for America being the land of the free, we currently just do lip service to that mantra....we are being lied to and stolen from by 595 thieving mendicants. I have a suspicion that we are utterly fucked, hopefully that isn’t the case...

Good point but times have changed. I believe there are enough people in the country from both parties who are disgusted with the current situation and given a candidate that represents the common citizen would be embraced. We are in dangerous times with all the talk of purges, censorship and cancelling coming out of DC. Our liberties are threatened and no doubt I not alone in thinking so.
Until it built up all the infrastructure, majority representation in Congress and the senate and some like minded judges it’s a dead fish.