• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Tourettes Karaok'e

Re: Tourettes Karaok'e

Fuck you!! I have tourettes!
mad.gif

I knew a kid with tourettes. He was often thought of as a trouble maker but he wasn't really. He didn't swear anymore than the rest of us but he had the twitches. Last I knew, he was a Marine and doing quite well. Good on him, it's got to be tough to be the joke all the time. Making a video which involves karaoke is probably intend to be funny, tourettes or otherwise.

What do they say if they've never been exposed to cursing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good on him, it's got to be tough to be the joke all the time.</div></div>

You have no idea just how bad it is. My brother is a recluse and I turned in to a jaded asshole. It really does destroy most of you're positive views of society if you have it. Growing up we were treated like lepers. Since growing up I've learned to hide it to the point that 99% of the people I meet would never have the slightest clue I have it but it's very much still there and will never go away. I'm extraordinarily lucky to have learned to suppress it to the degree I have. I live in a constant state of pain and soreness because of the muscle twitches. It truly is hell not to have full control over your own damn body.