• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

**Triad scope cover?**

Kaotiktribe

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2014
Georgia
Okay so the wife bought me a few things for my birthday next month and just peeked at a few. Never had a scope cover before and this does not look right. Is this supposed to be open on one end? Has Velcro, but nothing to Velcro it to......is this defective? I have ordered plenty from Triad and thinks its a great company, but I think I just got shafted lol

Last edited:
Ya get what ya pay for as they make a bottom piece that is an addition ! It's a flipping cover ! You should have flip ups for the glass anyway, they. Have one for 130.00 on their site but I would bet if ya do not like it or wanted to trade it up they would hook you up!! Good luck as I like mine as it's just a sunshade from NM sun for me!

I cant really tell what HOGWILD is trying to say. I think he may have some products confused.

That cover is defective, missing a patch of Velcro on the body of the cover. Please contact me via email and we will take care of it.
steve(atthing)triadtactical.com

I can't figure out myself 1/2 the time and I see what he was talking about now! I was speaking about the tab gear full rifle cover that is around 130.00 ! But I thought y'all had a bottom piece kinda like an add on to this top piece that work together ! BTW thanks for my order as that HTI Sling ROCKS!! I just need some 1 1/2 in QD's which are hard to find as I bought some talons that I thought would work but they did not? Any idea where I can get some ? Thanks Steve!

BTW my bad to OP as I am almost blind as well ! Made me go look at the 2 I just received :) no issue here!

Last edited: