• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Trustee Signatures Form 4

Pavlata

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2009
Arizona, USA
I have a trust now and it has both my wife's name and mine. If the NFA item is listed as "Shared Property" on schedule A of the Trust, do I have to have her sign the Form 4 also in addition to my signature?

The Trust states that grantor/trustee may act alone for transactions.

Re: Trustee Signatures Form 4

My AZ trust went right through with only my signature on the Form 4 earlier this year. Same trustee's and property assignment as yours.

My GA trust went through with just my signature on it. My dad and I are listed a co-grantors/trustees.

Okay thanks guys!

I purchased a YHM 7.62 Phantom last week and now I have the Trust so I am ready to go back to the dealer and fill in the rest of Form 4 and mail it off.

Sucks paying that much for something only to have them tag it with my name and put it away in the back of the store.

I think when I go back up there I am going to order an AAC Element, then maybe later an AAC Ti-Rant! I also have an extra stripped lower in my safe that I want to build into an SBR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Both my wife and I have signed Form 4's individually for our trust...no issues. </div></div>

Cool, didn't think of that one! Now when my wife asks what I want for Christmas, I can send her to my favorite NFA store and she can do all the paperwork herself and suprise me with a new .45 can!