• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two recently graduated brain surgeon's on their way to church.

Absolutely an intentional act to hit that bicyclist- you can see how the thug driver lines up and then moves toward the gravel shoulder so he can make a solid hit on the rider.

If I'd have been driving and witnessed that, I'd have made it my mission to render everyone in that car.

Last edited:
Heinlein in "The Number of the Beast" had an interesting method of criminal punishment a la Hammurabi. In this case, the feces holding the steering wheel would be secured to a bicycle and held in place while someone hits him with a car.

Giving him in 2 ounces of lead treatment would be more humane than he deserves, though cheaper.

Last edited:
The news feed makes it sound like he hit the cyclist by accident while he was fleeing the hit and run on the white car. WTF both were intentional acts just look at the video they made. Hood rats doing what they are good at.

These two vermin are in the category of the MOST dangerous and diabolical criminals that a society can have. Utter psychopaths and with complete disregard for any life. They are thrill killers and only live for the sick pleasure derived from the act of killing innocents and then making it into clout chasing. They need to be ventilated on sight.

I understand we are still a nation of laws, but some exceptions like this require pragmatism. They will continue to be a constant menace even within the most secure walls and under the most secure watchtowers. Like "Alex" and his "droogs" in A Clockwork Orange, or Mox Mox and his gang of Comancheros in Larry McMurtry's Streets of Laredo. Texas Ranger Woodrow F. Call had his own way of dealing with psychopathic thrill killers. No warnings to surrender or submit to arrest. Shoot on sight and shoot to kill, and rescue any hostages that they may be holding. No trials or the need to call for prisoner transport. Captain Call just left the bodies of the psychos in the canyon and attended to the needs of the most vulnerable, that is the two young children that Mox was about to incinerate alive, right after the bandits were neutralized with extreme prejudice.

These two vermin are in the category of the MOST dangerous and diabolical criminals that a society can have. Utter psychopaths and with complete disregard for any life. They are thrill killers and only live for the sick pleasure derived from the act of killing innocents and then making it into clout chasing. They need to be ventilated on sight.

I understand we are still a nation of laws, but some exceptions like this require pragmatism. They will continue to be a constant menace even within the most secure walls and under the most secure watchtowers. Like "Alex" and his "droogs" in A Clockwork Orange, or Mox Mox and his gang of Comancheros in Larry McMurtry's Streets of Laredo. Texas Ranger Woodrow F. Call had his own way of dealing with psychopathic thrill killers. No warnings to surrender or submit to arrest. Shoot on sight and shoot to kill, and rescue any hostages that they may be holding. No trials or the need to call for prisoner transport. Captain Call just left the bodies of the psychos in the canyon and attended to the needs of the most vulnerable, that is the two young children that Mox was about to incinerate alive, right after the bandits were neutralized with extreme prejudice.

If you read the book “Clockwork Orange…” the last chapter is terrifying. Because it basically says that after these useful Droogies have done their work terrifying, and by extension, controlling the population? They grow up and become civil servants….

Alex and his Droogies were tools of the government.

Which is why it was so dystopian. Kubrick kind of left that out. Though the way Alex became the victim at the end of the movie does give a hint of it. Book is veery worth reading!

Sirhr

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I have no faith in our justice system at all, but I do kinda wish this happened in Polk County Florida. Would love to see Sheriff Judd respond to this. Lol

Judd has little patience for criminals, but...he is also a huge fan of red flag laws.

29DFE009-2E64-4B12-B056-BC6B97387D7B.jpeg

Kubrick kind of left that out.

It sorta showed it in the film where his two previous gang friends are now cops and they beat the shit out of him.

IIRC the last book chapter was about the main character working his bullshit government job (which was a reward for keeping his mouth shut about the brainwashing) at a library and he regrets his actions. They didn't publish it in America with the last chapter because they figured it wouldn't be as marketable. And yes almost all of them had government jobs lol.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
It sorta showed it in the film where his two previous gang friends are now cops and they beat the shit out of him.

IIRC the last book chapter was about the main character working his bullshit government job (which was a reward for keeping his mouth shut about the brainwashing) at a library and he regrets his actions. They didn't publish it in America with the last chapter because they figured it wouldn't be as marketable. And yes almost all of them had government jobs lol.

I forgot about that in the movie… exactly.

I took a class on Stanley Kubrick films on college. We read the English version to go with the film. Had the last chapter. Was way creepier than the movie. Was an awesome class!

Sirhr

Hopefully someone will be waiting outside of the jail when they are released and just shoots them both .....now that would be a good message to start sending.

Doc

Reactions: Bullfrog08